More Shirt Dress this time with Court Shoes

Poppy couldn't decide which heels went best with her summery shirt dress.  Personally I loved the slingbacks but I have to admit these Hot Chick court shoes also look great.  During my "snapping", somehow, - I can't imagine how - Poppy's stockings appear to have twisted.  Any volunteers to straighten her seams?

Hobbs Green and Orange Hot Chick Havana 15DN 01.JPG

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1

If only i would be given the chance to sort her stockings out !!

• Thanks 1

Poppys stockings would be more than twisted if i was taking the pictures !!!

Although i do own a plumb bob so can assist in the straightening of her seams if required

Stunning legs,stockings and heels 😍😍😍

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Highheeledlegsfan said:

Poppy couldn't decide which heels went best with her summery shirt dress.  Personally I loved the slingbacks but I have to admit these Hot Chick court shoes also look great.  During my "snapping", somehow, - I can't imagine how - Poppy's stockings appear to have twisted.  Any volunteers to straighten her seams?

First of all I love those killer heels. They blend in and complement the rest of this ravishingly racy raunchy scene so wonderfully well. The dress, like @PoppyLegs herself is beautiful and so fantastically feminine. Does hide what I assume is gorgeously glorious black lingerie but doesn't disguise the alluring arousing awesome attitude that Poppy has to the way she divinely dresses and exudes such sexy sensual seductive style. She's a lovely luscious Lady that really knows how to tease and please as these picture-perfect poses prove. Love those sensational seamed stockings on her supreme special superlative spectacular stupendous sublime legs of hers. Who wouldn't want to be her seams straightener and get their lucky hands on such deliciously tasty delights. She is the very epitome of all that is good and right about SHQ and its spirit and demeanour.

• Thanks 1

Poppy is a sight to behold! As far as volunteering to straighten her stockings….. I will gladly sacrifice myself for the good of all the others. Poppy do with me as you wish! 😈😈 (I hope) 🤣😘😉

• Thanks 1

On 15/05/2024 at 21:28, Highheeledlegsfan said:

Hobbs Green and Orange Hot Chick Havana 15DN 04.JPG

Not to worry, Twisted seams are better than no seams 😉

• Thanks 1