I celebrate National Stocking Day, by viewing Mrs TC's gorgeous pictures first thing in the morning,
and throughout the day!
Truly beautiful, and so mesmerising in sheer stockings with favourite plain welts, taut suspenders and lovely feminine lingerie.
Thank you for starting my day, I shall be full of cheer through out the day.
Thank you for wearing, posing and most of all for posting for all to see. Enjoy your National Stocking Day Mrs TC. XX

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeaCouple said:

How do you celebrate the big day? 

1 hour ago, TeaCouple said:

Thanks to those of you that post a comment or like Mrs TCs pics. Much appreciated. 

Well, I daresay I'll celebrate it by going to work seeing no-one dressed in stockings and have my mind on here and what might be getting posted! This BTW is a fantastically flirty start to the day and exactly the sort of incredibly intoxicatingly inviting image we all want to see and admire. Mrs TC looks outstandingly awesomely amazingly alluringly arousing in these picture-perfect poised posed photos, phenomenal in fact! Such a fabulous figure in gloriously gorgeous lingerie and sensational stockings on those sublime stupendous superlatively spectacular special supreme legs of hers. Terrifically tremendously temptingly tantalisingly thrilling and effortlessly exquisitely enticingly entrancingly exciting to say the very least and then some. As sexy seductive sensually sultry as it gets and a wonderful, wonderful example of all that is good about SHQ and the spirit and intention it's meant to exude.

• Like 1

What a wonderful vision first thing in the morning on National Stockings Day. Thank you Mrs TCs your photos in various poses are luscious. As a big fan of the 50s and 60s pinups of gorgeous ladies posing in nylons and suspenders you are my pinup for sure. A gorgeous choice of lingerie and nylons. Thank you for making my day. I will think of you when I am putting on my girdle and nylon's this morning. 

• Like 1