My Cream or Golden egg?? You decide 🤷‍♂️

What a welcome home after a morning at work. My easter bunny just keeps going!! 😁Who needs a duracell bunny at Easter when Mrs SR is around!!! 😉🤣😈

1711990062814.jpg

1711990090541.jpg

1711990317836.jpg

Edited by Somersetrevival
Error
  • Like 45
  • Thanks 1

Looking this good Mrs S could certainly put some energy into me if she wears out Mr S  !!!

Bit of a “rampant rabbit” I bet lol

Wonderful pics Mr/Mrs S as always 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Thanks 1

As if there’s really a decision that has to be made! The choice is blatantly obvious…….your cream of course!

• Haha 1

On 01/04/2024 at 17:54, Somersetrevival said:

What a welcome home after a morning at work. My easter bunny just keeps going!! 😁Who needs a duracell bunny at Easter when Mrs SR is around!!! 😉🤣😈

Easter is meant to remind us of blessed things and to count them wisely loving and cherishing them in a spiritual manner. The gorgeously lovely luscious Lady Mrs Sr surely does all that for us and so much more. There are so many of us here that dream of coming home to a Lady as sexily seductively sensually sultry as Mrs Sr and would gladly swap places with the extraordinarily fortunate Mr Sr. Once again Mrs Sr has come up with a superb exquisite engaging enticing entrancing exciting ensemble for us to all marvel and wonder at. Her magically magnificent mesmeric fabulous feminine figure and astonishingly admirable assets looking outrageously outstanding in such a picture-perfect poised posed presentation. A truly wonderfully evocative provocative outfit shown off in such a fantastically flirty fashion. Outwear sublime lingerie gloriously gorgeous and the sensational stockings on the stupendously spectacular supreme legs are phenomenal. I'll bet even Duracell runs out before Mrs Sr's considerable charismatic charms ever do.

• Thanks 1