Happy Easter πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ° 2024

A great Easter special! I hope the bunny was busy. That Easter egg looked good - those wonderful delightful breasts, legs, stockings, heels and anklet chain would melt any Easter egg πŸ”₯

• Thanks 1

On 31/03/2024 at 16:36, Somersetrevival said:

Apologies for the amount of pics but we have had a lovely day!! πŸ˜‰ and had to whittle them down from 97!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ Happy Easter to everyone and thank you to everyone who takes the time to visit our posts and leave likes and comments. We appreciate every single one 😘

I've told you before and I'll tell you again, you never ever have to apologise or say the word sorry on here. What the two of you two on here is phenomenal and we're grateful for every single photo and then some. If you do apologise again I may have to take matters into my own hands. Although I suspect Mrs Sr may rather enjoy that! Not though as much as I've enjoyed these picture-perfect poses pleasingly presented in a fantastically flirty fashion. What an outfit that is and what a joy to see your magnificently fabulous figure and outstanding assets in in. Mrs Sr you have once again combined elegance glamour and sophisticated charisma with red-hot raunchy tremendous terrific tempting tantalising thrilling teasing. That white bra is awesome, the blouse beautiful and the skimpy skirt so naughty. Superbly sensational white stockings on those awesomely sublime spectacular superlative stupendously supreme special legs of yours as well. Just another magically magnificent memorable mesmeric moment that exudes all your sexy superstar SHQ seductive sensual sultry style and then some. What an unbelievably amazingly alluring arousing Lady you are and then some!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1