Billie Piper: 'Scoop' World Premiere in London - 27/03/2024

So, it seems that Billie Piper and her style team decided that the world premiere of 'Scoop' was an event that she should go to with almost every inch of her nylon clad thighs visible for all to see.

And I don't have a huge problem with that.

Hopefully you don't, either.

Enjoy...

billie-piper-at-scoop-world-premiere-in-london-03-27-2024-1.jpg

billie-piper-at-scoop-world-premiere-in-london-03-27-2024-3.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It’s a no from me unfortunately! Trying too hard….and what’s more she is apparently a real piece of work, not nice to those who work around her. 

• Like 2

Some of these film premiers are getting ridiculous...I see no appeal in dressing like this....it is practically underwear ...what is sensuous and mysterious about it. So blatant it’s boring.💋💄💋

• Like 2

Nothing special there, average looking, nothing special certainly not pretty!
Pity she did not wear the trousers to match the jacket.
Certainly not worth a second glance! Why bother posting!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 29/03/2024 at 21:41, Just marge said:

Some of these film premiers are getting ridiculous...I see no appeal in dressing like this....it is practically underwear ...what is sensuous and mysterious about it. So blatant it’s boring.💋💄💋

I couldn’t agree more.

On 29/03/2024 at 20:24, Seams4me said:

It’s a no from me unfortunately! Trying too hard….and what’s more she is apparently a real piece of work, not nice to those who work around her. 

She’s absolutely brilliant to work with, so professional, friendly and supportive of the rest of the team. Sorry you had a bad experience but that’s not been mine across many projects. 
oh sorry, I read it again- you’ve never met her. 

• Like 1

On 29/03/2024 at 21:51, NylonBil said:

Nothing special there, average looking, nothing special certainly not pretty!
Pity she did not wear the trousers to match the jacket.
Certainly not worth a second glance! Why bother posting!

I know! Nothing line you, but then I love 74 year old men, so sexy. 

23 hours ago, Liberal Elite said:

She’s absolutely brilliant to work with, so professional, friendly and supportive of the rest of the team. Sorry you had a bad experience but that’s not been mine across many projects. 
oh sorry, I read it again- you’ve never met her. 

Reading your last line, I’m taking a guess that was an attempt at sarcasm. Hmm, now, how to reply without starting a war of words. It is a fact that I have never met BP. I am however capable of reading, and I have read several times from independent people that have suggested that she is a diva, and is capable of being quite unpleasant. I have also seen a tv interview by a well known celebrity who alluded to exactly the same behaviour from her. So, there is a pattern, a very similar opinion from different people. That to me would seem pretty damning. So you say you have worked with BP and that she’s great. Where is your proof? You could just be spouting these words in order to look like you know her. On the other hand, if you have experienced working with her, then she might just react positively, and get on really well with sycophants 🤷‍♂️

22 hours ago, Seams4me said:

Reading your last line, I’m taking a guess that was an attempt at sarcasm. Hmm, now, how to reply without starting a war of words. It is a fact that I have never met BP. I am however capable of reading, and I have read several times from independent people that have suggested that she is a diva, and is capable of being quite unpleasant. I have also seen a tv interview by a well known celebrity who alluded to exactly the same behaviour from her. So, there is a pattern, a very similar opinion from different people. That to me would seem pretty damning. So you say you have worked with BP and that she’s great. Where is your proof? You could just be spouting these words in order to look like you know her. On the other hand, if you have experienced working with her, then she might just react positively, and get on really well with sycophants 🤷‍♂️

Yes worked with her on a few projects. Utterly lovely- brings cake on a Friday- great home baker. 
you sound like one of her stalkers triangulating interviews and articles- quite unhealthy. Seeing as she doesn’t touch your life in any way I’d spend lest time studying her if I were you. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Liberal Elite said:

Yes worked with her on a few projects. Utterly lovely- brings cake on a Friday- great home baker. 
you sound like one of her stalkers triangulating interviews and articles- quite unhealthy. Seeing as she doesn’t touch your life in any way I’d spend lest time studying her if I were you. 

Oh well f*** me! You’ve upped the stakes here!! I made a comment about BP and you took offence! You came back with uncalled for sarcasm. You didn’t like my reply….which was quite restrained believe me, because I didn’t like your clever little quip! Now you have the neck to call me a stalker!! That is hilarious, you read back what you have typed…..as can everybody else. Who is the stalker? dear me, what are you? Her little protector…are you infatuated? Will you tell anybody off, that doesn’t have the same opinion as you? It seems that way, and it’s pathetic, so give it a rest and go away. Over and out! 

14 hours ago, Seams4me said:

Oh well f*** me! You’ve upped the stakes here!! I made a comment about BP and you took offence! You came back with uncalled for sarcasm. You didn’t like my reply….which was quite restrained believe me, because I didn’t like your clever little quip! Now you have the neck to call me a stalker!! That is hilarious, you read back what you have typed…..as can everybody else. Who is the stalker? dear me, what are you? Her little protector…are you infatuated? Will you tell anybody off, that doesn’t have the same opinion as you? It seems that way, and it’s pathetic, so give it a rest and go away. Over and out! 

I think you think a male is writing this. Mr LE has never met her- and never would in his line of work. Do I feel the need to protect her from misogynistic online creeps? Yes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Liberal Elite said:

I think you think a male is writing this. Mr LE has never met her- and never would in his line of work. Do I feel the need to protect her from misogynistic online creeps? Yes.

I don’t give a toss what you are, I couldn’t care less. My comments were gender neutral. You’re obviously another flake who throws out the usual caustic names for a man who dares make any sort of comment about a woman. Mysoginistic am I? For quoting stuff I’ve read and heard about a female celeb in articles and on tv? Seek help, you obviously need it after making these wildly inaccurate and toxic comments. 

1 hour ago, Liberal Elite said:

You seem to give enough of a toss to keep replying. Seems to have really upset you that I said she’s nice and you’re not. 

Seriously…..how pathetic.

10 hours ago, Seams4me said:

Typical woman…..you have to have the last word. Try this,         F off!

For a site dedicated to the love of women (in nylon) that’s pretty poor.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Teessider said:

For a site dedicated to the love of women (in nylon) that’s pretty poor.

Won’t leave it will she…..have you read the trail? Don’t bother, it’s tiresome and she has added ANOTHER comment!!! I will not be censored, especially when making a fairly innocuous comment, merely stating information I have seen from different sources. All of a sudden I am in a war of words with a “woman” that won’t let it go. It must (not) be so much fun being married to her. And then the toxic article throws up the misogyny card when it was quite clearly not misogyny. This woman is a petty trouble causer, and I wanted to make sure everyone can see that. Yes it’s back to the schoolyard stuff, but men are becoming very close to not being able to say anything even slightly derogatory when a woman is involved. Of course she is allowed to call me a misogynist, a stalker, and a creep…..and that is fine. Well it isn’t really is it? Believe me….I’d like to go a lot further in describing what I think of her, but I’m drawing a line under it here. Of course she thinks she’s won but she’s made herself look very silly in the process!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sheerinuk said:

Just for a change it's not me on the receiving end of Seams4me's wrath. 😀

Another fruitcake who likes to wave the misogyny card! You can crawl back now 😂.

15 hours ago, Seams4me said:

Won’t leave it will she…..have you read the trail? Don’t bother, it’s tiresome and she has added ANOTHER comment!!! I will not be censored, especially when making a fairly innocuous comment, merely stating information I have seen from different sources. All of a sudden I am in a war of words with a “woman” that won’t let it go. It must (not) be so much fun being married to her. And then the toxic article throws up the misogyny card when it was quite clearly not misogyny. This woman is a petty trouble causer, and I wanted to make sure everyone can see that. Yes it’s back to the schoolyard stuff, but men are becoming very close to not being able to say anything even slightly derogatory when a woman is involved. Of course she is allowed to call me a misogynist, a stalker, and a creep…..and that is fine. Well it isn’t really is it? Believe me….I’d like to go a lot further in describing what I think of her, but I’m drawing a line under it here. Of course she thinks she’s won but she’s made herself look very silly in the process!

Couldn't agree more 

• Confused 1