More things to ignore

Alteredbhoy

1 hour ago, rowlf said:

That's not exactly true, but it seems as though anything you guys suggest is incorrect or half-truths.

I voted for Trump. That in itself is not a crime.

What exactly isn’t true? That Trump challenged the results in court and lost every single case… or that no fraud was found, please provide some evidence of any fraud that would have changed any result. You can’t, cos there is none.

and you continue to think I give a flying anything about your what about the Dems comments… if they committed election fraud, they need to face the consequences, if they broke the law they should be held accountable…. still waiting for you to even come close to saying that about Trump, who has been proven to have committed crimes in courts of law!

6 minutes ago, Rikki said:

What exactly isn’t true? That Trump challenged the results in court and lost every single case… or that no fraud was found, please provide some evidence of any fraud that would have changed any result. You can’t, cos there is none.

and you continue to think I give a flying anything about your what about the Dems comments… if they committed election fraud, they need to face the consequences, if they broke the law they should be held accountable…. still waiting for you to even come close to saying that about Trump, who has been proven to have committed crimes in courts of law!

I suppose you didn't read my post that you're referring to. If you read it and understood what I said, you could have searched the internet for the many anomalies that had ocurred in the 2020 election. No matter what you read. No matter what is evidence or suspicion you won't believe anything.

You say they should be held accountable? Does that include Joe and Hunter Biden? Or the weaponized members of the DOJ? Of course not!

3 hours ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I asked what evidence you have and your answer provides none.

Maybe before you go to bed tonight you can tell us what will happen overnight.

If you knew that Trump had won the election, why did you also not know that a massive fraud had been committed that would overturn the result? Or was that simply an excuse to explain your inability to predict the result?

Show us the evidence, rather than your stupid and partisan excuses.

Is it true you have a ring in your nose that wipes away the tears when you cry?

8 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Is it true you have a ring in your nose that wipes away the tears when you cry?

Show us the evidence that supports your reasoning, rather than just making stupid and childish comments 

1 minute ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Show us the evidence that supports your reasoning, rather than just making stupid and childish comments 

I'm not going to waste the time. The info is out there. Why don't play the detective and you look it up. I'll critique your work when you're finished.

Go on AB give him the court documents that are official. Then we can watch as he gives us a site made by Buck in Texas on how he saw a UFO stuffing a ballot box with Biden votes.

Because we know Buck knows WAY more then the US courts!

I hate to say this Mr Rowlf but you can`t trump (pun may or may not be attended) Court documents. You know the US is founded on Law. 

This is where we part because you don`t trust the system anymore. Which by the way is very dangerous. 

I thought of you guys this morning. Nylon will like this. My sweetie was talking to one of their friends. Like us, the two of them are at opposing sides in politics. Sweetie told me she was telling her some of the antics Biden plays when he's talking to the public. She didn't know about those things, but said if it was true, it's because he stuttered when he was a child.

It's as though we live in 2 worlds....

Please don't take it personal, nylon!

29 minutes ago, rowlf said:

I suppose you didn't read my post that you're referring to. If you read it and understood what I said, you could have searched the internet for the many anomalies that had ocurred in the 2020 election. No matter what you read. No matter what is evidence or suspicion you won't believe anything.

You say they should be held accountable? Does that include Joe and Hunter Biden? Or the weaponized members of the DOJ? Of course not!

Anomalies reported on the internet by people with no vested interest? yeah the internet is the correct source for information, why is election denial internet content any more believable than election denial denial content… it isn’t is it… it’s all Fred Randomer just posting crap. Maybe the courts of law are more believable?

and YES OF COURSE it includes Joe and Hunter Biden, if they have committed crimes they should be held accountable… still waiting for you to say anything even close to that about your cult leader.

2 minutes ago, nylon10 said:

Go on AB give him the court documents that are official. Then we can watch as he gives us a site made by Buck in Texas on how he saw a UFO stuffing a ballot box with Biden votes.

I hate to say this Mr Rowlf but you can`t trump (pun may or may not be attended) Court documents. You know the US is founded on Law. 

This is where we part because you don`t trust the system anymore. Which by the way is very dangerous. 

Which is exactly what I have been saying N10.

rowlf doesn't believe in any election where the winner is not his preferred candidate. He does not accept the verdict of any Court case that does not match his view of what the verdict ought to be.

He's only interested in elections or Court decisions that go the way he wants. And if they don't go the way he wants, he thinks they should be disregarded.

People like rowlf are a clear threat to US Democracy and by extension to the democracy of the Western World.

I fully expect the US to tip into Civil War next year, as DJT's supporters seek to overturn the judicial decisions or election results that they do not like. 

1 minute ago, Rikki said:

Anomalies reported on the internet by people with no vested interest? yeah the internet is the correct source for information, why is election denial internet content any more believable than election denial denial content… it isn’t is it… it’s all Fred Randomer just posting crap. Maybe the courts of law are more believable?

and YES OF COURSE it includes Joe and Hunter Biden, if they have committed crimes they should be held accountable… still waiting for you to say anything even close to that about your cult leader.

I think it's great that you're trying to make me squirm, but as I told ab, it's out there if you care to know. You're already questioning my sources.

This ain't my first rodeo.

12 minutes ago, nylon10 said:

I don't trust the system any more. But I've paid taxes every year of my life. Voted every election. Fought in Vietnam for 1 year. I've planted trees, raised crops, livestock, I've built an improved houses for people to live in. I'm not peeing in my Wheaties, just stating facts. Just saying that I gave it my all.

But the 'men' in the US and Europe that are protesting Israel's right to defend itself are trusting their gov? I think I'm on the right side.

All this stuff I say isn't for me, it's for those that will be unable to experience the feeling of true freedom.

I just want to have my say.

44 minutes ago, rowlf said:

😝 If you had any pride at all, you wouldn't be showing your ignorance so blatantly.

tRump relies on the ignorant to vote for him, whatever evidence there may be that he is a convicted sexual offender and fraudster.

As others have pointed out, you do not let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

What's that expression? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

That is why I can confidently say that it would be a crime on your part to vote for the convicted criminal again.

1 minute ago, c_cubed51 said:

tRump relies on the ignorant to vote for him, whatever evidence there may be that he is a convicted sexual offender and fraudster.

As others have pointed out, you do not let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

What's that expression? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

That is why I can confidently say that it would be a crime on your part to vote for the convicted criminal again.

Then I'll just say that you're confused.

4 minutes ago, rowlf said:

I thought of you guys this morning. Nylon will like this. My sweetie was talking to one of their friends. Like us, the two of them are at opposing sides in politics. Sweetie told me she was telling her some of the antics Biden plays when he's talking to the public. She didn't know about those things, but said if it was true, it's because he stuttered when he was a child.

It's as though we live in 2 worlds....

Please don't take it personal, nylon!

Did you know Churchill stuttered as a child Mr Rowlf? Marilyn Monroe, King George VI?

2 out three of those people guided the UK during WWII. If you claim Biden is suffering dementia who knows? Biden would claim because he is POTUS he is the most medical looked after man in the world. However, I have never said I fully think Biden is firing on all guns. As everyone as said on here what medicine to you think tastes slightly better? The US thought Biden end of.

But this having a go because he slows down his speech or takes time to think about what he says etc etc. Let it go! Listen to a Churchill speech; by the way one of the BEST orators of the 20th Century. He did the same and you never guess he  stuttered. Listen to King complete opposite you can tell he stammers right he never got ride of it and he coped well. But if Biden was a republican you be all he is brave and look at how he overcomes his stutter. You want the most ironic thing Biden himself shows the American dream better then any President. Think about it a kid who could barely put two words together when he is young, raises not  just VP but POTUS. Seriously if the US was not so divided that should be celebrated. Not oh he can`t speak for he is fit for the job!

A stutter does not stop you from being a history maker or leader. I get it Biden the other side you can`t bring yourself to go you know what Biden has done well. But people need to stop going after his speech, again if you want to go dementia who knows. But the guy has bee one of the most respected politicians in the US for decades; that does not happen if he is not good. 

Image if I don`t Attlee went Churchill stutters can`t trust him to lead us during WWII; who knows I can`t tv show netfixs made whoever but Lady Liberty might be flying the Nazi flag.

I  am not saying you have to love Biden but at least respect the fact he has one over come his disability and two this inspire loads of young stutters to show what you can achieve.   

5 minutes ago, nylon10 said:

Did you know Churchill stuttered as a child Mr Rowlf? Marilyn Monroe, King George VI?

2 out three of those people guided the UK during WWII. If you claim Biden is suffering dementia who knows? Biden would claim because he is POTUS he is the most medical looked after man in the world. However, I have never said I fully think Biden is firing on all guns. As everyone as said on here what medicine to you think tastes slightly better? The US thought Biden end of.

But this having a go because he slows down his speech or takes time to think about what he says etc etc. Let it go! Listen to a Churchill speech; by the way one of the BEST orators of the 20th Century. He did the same and you never guess he  stuttered. Listen to King complete opposite you can tell he stammers right he never got ride of it and he coped well. But if Biden was a republican you be all he is brave and look at how he overcomes his stutter. You want the most ironic thing Biden himself shows the American dream better then any President. Think about it a kid who could barely put two words together when he is young, raises not  just VP but POTUS. Seriously if the US was not so divided that should be celebrated. Not oh he can`t speak for he is fit for the job!

A stutter does not stop you from being a history maker or leader. I get it Biden the other side you can`t bring yourself to go you know what Biden has done well. But people need to stop going after his speech, again if you want to go dementia who knows. But the guy has bee one of the most respected politicians in the US for decades; that does not happen if he is not good. 

Image if I don`t Attlee went Churchill stutters can`t trust him to lead us during WWII; who knows I can`t tv show netfixs made whoever but Lady Liberty might be flying the Nazi flag.

I  am not saying you have to love Biden but at least respect the fact he has one over come his disability and two this inspire loads of young stutters to show what you can achieve.   

I don't think stuttering has a damned thing to do with a person's ability to run the country. But Biden can't run this country. Being POTUS isn't like placing a black in office just because he is a minority or dysfunctional in some way. as we did Obama.

I sat on the school bus with Clarence Page. He went on to become a journalist for the Chicago Tribune and was seen on TV many times.

I don't understand why we must have an assortment of people based on color, sex, sexuality, etc. This is why we are declining in this world.

Clearly Biden can Mr Rowlf. He got elected in after being a Vice President and served in the politics since 1973. that is a far better rap sheet then Trump. 

Just because you don`t think he can run the country makes it right. 

But why do you care you don`t trust the system, so I assume you are not voting.

10 minutes ago, nylon10 said:

Clearly Biden can Mr Rowlf. He got elected in after being a Vice President and served in the politics since 1973. that is a far better rap sheet then Trump. 

Just because you don`t think he can run the country makes it right. 

But why do you care you don`t trust the system, so I assume you are not voting.

No, he cannot! He can't even go through the motions. That's why I get aggravated. For you to say he can do the job is outrageous if you also say that you watch a comprehensive view of the news. He gets lost on the White House front lawn. He mumbles incoherently. He walks off the stage in the middle of soldier getting an award.

Have you heard about the weaponizing of the DOJ? Have you been told of the Biden family getting bribes from different countries? Do you know why Hunter hasn't been charged for many years of different crimes?

Can everything that goes against the Dems have to be a conspiracy theory?

It's silly to say I won't vote. We knew Biden had mental issues before he was elected.

But he won the election anyway?

You look at the world we have today, and you think the political party we have has nothing to do with it?

Why is it you guys think you know more about US politics than I do?

So many questions. And there are answers for most of them.

No, he cannot! He can't even go through the motions. That's why I get aggravated. For you to say he can do the job is outrageous if you also say that you watch a comprehensive view of the news. He gets lost on the White House front lawn. He mumbles incoherently. He walks off the stage in the middle of soldier getting an award.

Have you heard about the weaponizing of the DOJ? Have you been told of the Biden family getting bribes from different countries? Do you know why Hunter hasn't been charged for many years of different crimes?

Can everything that goes against the Dems have to be a conspiracy theory?

It's silly to say I won't vote. We knew Biden had mental issues before he was elected.

But he won the election anyway?

You look at the world we have today, and you think the political party we have has nothing to do with it?

Why is it you guys think you know more about US politics than I do?

So many questions. And there are answers for most of them.

Ok I am still up so I will go for it.

Trump has just as much issue as Biden. Youtube Trump and WWII what a gaff he made on that on that one. But you let it go because it is Trump. May I remind you Trump sat back on Jan the 6th and failed to do his duty as POTUS but of course MSN right? 

DOJ, now bare with me here could be and this is mental is it not Mr Rowlf. But opinion is not evidence 😮 shock horror right? Wow you mean just because a Republican says Joe Biden took a bribe on 15 of March 1986.... does not make it so. See here is where you fall down. it is Innocent till proven guilty, is that not a shock Mr Rowlf. Wow like do Americans know how the law works sunshine 😉 Like come on I have heard of clutching at straws but this is out right stupid. Seriously for own good come off the right wing forums chap. Before you know it you will be saying that Joe Biden is Commie and Marxist. Fact of the matter is this again, just because you read something on a website does not make it true. If it did f me we all be crazy. So, no the DOJ is not being weaponised Mr Rowlf. But if you think you are right give me a creditable source and I will check it. By the way BUCK from Texas is not creditable sunshine 😉 

Next, Joe Biden metal problems, Possible he was what 77 when he got elected right? But here is the thing Mr Rowlf and it is US`s own fault. The white house is a two horse race. The Dems picked Biden the Reps picked Trump. So, as we keep trying to tell you it is a case of pick your poison. I am 100% some folk voted for Biden holding there nose going this is mental, but we can`t have another Trump term. That is downside of your system. That not is not Trump or Bidens fault that is the fault of how you pick your candidates. In a better system neither would of got near the top job... but you have to work with your system. NEXT

Well according to you he did not and apparently every court in the land is rigged to say he did right? That is the answer you want? you want me to declare because Trump lost in what is the fairest democracy in the world; not once has it had issues with vote rigging it is 100 years plus of Univserial suffrage all of a sudden you want to say it is rigged? I am sorry Mr Rowlf if this was I don`t know Kenya or Sudan I go you have a shot at being right. But not the US, too many checks and balances in the system. This is the thing it is democracy one wins one side loses. Hell I don`t know if you have been  a Republican all your life or not Mr Rowlf. But I am sure in all your years you have gone to bed thinking Jimmy Carter is never getting in... but he did. Why all of a sudden this mass hysteria over and I will give it to Trump he has the cult of personality; but a kind of failed businessman, a popular TV personality, but and lets face it as much acts like a man of the people he is old money. That is what I don`t get. Would this be the same Regan fell? or Johnson? Why Trump? End of the day he is a man.

You are like late 60`s I think; you all people should know POTUS come and POTUS go. Also what happens if Trump wins the next election? he can`t stand. Or are you going hoist your colours and say Trump should be able to go for a third term? Because here is the thing I know right now you believe the system is fucked. But you can`t pick and chose what you want to suit your political views. That is not democracy Mr Rowlf. That is broadline Mussolini. Like and I am going be honest how you have acted since Trump has lost seems to me as long as it was Trump you would take being in totalitarian state as long as Trump was your leader. You know how scary that is Mr Rowlf?

No I don`t think the political party we have changes anything why? you are a two party system and you want to know the dark little secret. Your system is rigged in such away that unless Biden holds both houses passing of laws is nearly impossible. Also you over look the fact that the Republicans have been in about the same as the dems Mr Rowlf. I go back to the ship picture. Turning a huge ship takes time. It is also why no President can do more then two terms. Fact is your checks and balances no matter what you believe are some of the strongest in any democracy.

I can`t speak for the others Mr Rowlf but I never said I do know more then you about US politics, However I have one advantage over you. Let me telling you a wee story. I give you a picture and all you see is half white, half black fur and I ask you what is is. You take an educated guess that is a cow. Then you are sure it is a cow because you have it in your mind it is a cow and the picture matches your mind. Now I have the advantage of seeing the whole picture, it is in fact a cute little Boston Terrier. Now here comes the thing Mr Rowlf, a smart person would step away and see it was a boston terrier and go yeah if you look at the whole picture makes sense. A less than smart person will be intrenched and go NO ITS A COW and refused to look at the whole picture. I think what you need to do and I have faith you are smart enough is step back and look at the whole picture. Then maybe just maybe one your faith will be restored in the system and you will realise that much like your 60 plus years it is a politcal cycle.

Basically if you view the whole picture you get a better perspective. Sometimes to have that you need to be away from the coal face.

Truthfully Mr Rowlf I am sadden you have lost faith in the US system because it is one of the greatest systems. However, I think you have to ask yourself why you think it is broken. I also think you have to ask yourself about Jan the 6th. Because regardless of your views on Biden or Trump. If that had gone the wrong way what makes Trump different then a Hitler or Mussolini?            

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nylon10 said:

Trump has just as much issue as Biden. Youtube Trump and WWII what a gaff he made on that on that one. But you let it go because it is Trump. May I remind you Trump sat back on Jan the 6th and failed to do his duty as POTUS but of course MSN right? 

DOJ, now bare with me here could be and this is mental is it not Mr Rowlf. But opinion is not evidence 😮 shock horror right? Wow you mean just because a Republican says Joe Biden took a bribe on 15 of March 1986.... does not make it so. See here is where you fall down. it is Innocent till proven guilty, is that not a shock Mr Rowlf. Wow like do Americans know how the law works sunshine 😉 Like come on I have heard of clutching at straws but this is out right stupid. Seriously for own good come off the right wing forums chap. Before you know it you will be saying that Joe Biden is Commie and Marxist. Fact of the matter is this again, just because you read something on a website does not make it true. If it did f me we all be crazy. So, no the DOJ is not being weaponised Mr Rowlf. But if you think you are right give me a creditable source and I will check it. By the way BUCK from Texas is not creditable sunshine 😉 

Next, Joe Biden metal problems, Possible he was what 77 when he got elected right? But here is the thing Mr Rowlf and it is US`s own fault. The white house is a two horse race. The Dems picked Biden the Reps picked Trump. So, as we keep trying to tell you it is a case of pick your poison. I am 100% some folk voted for Biden holding there nose going this is mental, but we can`t have another Trump term. That is downside of your system. That not is not Trump or Bidens fault that is the fault of how you pick your candidates. In a better system neither would of got near the top job... but you have to work with your system. NEXT

Well according to you he did not and apparently every court in the land is rigged to say he did right? That is the answer you want? you want me to declare because Trump lost in what is the fairest democracy in the world; not once has it had issues with vote rigging it is 100 years plus of Univserial suffrage all of a sudden you want to say it is rigged? I am sorry Mr Rowlf if this was I don`t know Kenya or Sudan I go you have a shot at being right. But not the US, too many checks and balances in the system. This is the thing it is democracy one wins one side loses. Hell I don`t know if you have been  a Republican all your life or not Mr Rowlf. But I am sure in all your years you have gone to bed thinking Jimmy Carter is never getting in... but he did. Why all of a sudden this mass hysteria over and I will give it to Trump he has the cult of personality; but a kind of failed businessman, a popular TV personality, but and lets face it as much acts like a man of the people he is old money. That is what I don`t get. Would this be the same Regan fell? or Johnson? Why Trump? End of the day he is a man.

You are like late 60`s I think; you all people should know POTUS come and POTUS go. Also what happens if Trump wins the next election? he can`t stand. Or are you going hoist your colours and say Trump should be able to go for a third term? Because here is the thing I know right now you believe the system is fucked. But you can`t pick and chose what you want to suit your political views. That is not democracy Mr Rowlf. That is broadline Mussolini. Like and I am going be honest how you have acted since Trump has lost seems to me as long as it was Trump you would take being in totalitarian state as long as Trump was your leader. You know how scary that is Mr Rowlf?

No I don`t think the political party we have changes anything why? you are a two party system and you want to know the dark little secret. Your system is rigged in such away that unless Biden holds both houses passing of laws is nearly impossible. Also you over look the fact that the Republicans have been in about the same as the dems Mr Rowlf. I go back to the ship picture. Turning a huge ship takes time. It is also why no President can do more then two terms. Fact is your checks and balances no matter what you believe are some of the strongest in any democracy.

I can`t speak for the others Mr Rowlf but I never said I do know more then you about US politics, However I have one advantage over you. Let me telling you a wee story. I give you a picture and all you see is half white, half black fur and I ask you what is is. You take an educated guess that is a cow. Then you are sure it is a cow because you have it in your mind it is a cow and the picture matches your mind. Now I have the advantage of seeing the whole picture, it is in fact a cute little Boston Terrier. Now here comes the thing Mr Rowlf, a smart person would step away and see it was a boston terrier and go yeah if you look at the whole picture makes sense. A less than smart person will be intrenched and go NO ITS A COW and refused to look at the whole picture. I think what you need to do and I have faith you are smart enough is step back and look at the whole picture. Then maybe just maybe one your faith will be restored in the system and you will realise that much like your 60 plus years it is a politcal cycle.

Basically if you view the whole picture you get a better perspective. Sometimes to have that you need to be away from the coal face.

Truthfully Mr Rowlf I am sadden you have lost faith in the US system because it is one of the greatest systems. However, I think you have to ask yourself why you think it is broken. I also think you have to ask yourself about Jan the 6th. Because regardless of your views on Biden or Trump. If that had gone the wrong way what makes Trump different then a Hitler or Mussolini?            

Well said N10.

It's quite easy to see how thin the veneer of democracy is. And once people are persuaded that their paranoical views are reality by a populist leader, how easily the veneer can be ripped off.

rowlf's pathetic clinging to conspiracy theories to justify his not accepting that he is on the losing is redolent of Germany in the early 1930s. The position taken becomes more extreme until the veneer is totally stripped off.

As I've said already, the imprisonment of Trump, the failure to allow Trump.on the ballot under the terms of the Constitution, or Trump's defeat in the the 2024 election will in my view tip his supporters into violence.

All three of those scenarios are a realistic and reasonable outcome from his past behaviour.

I fear it is irreversible.

In effect rowlf does not trust any Government body that does not provide him with the outcome he wants. And therefore he feels able to dismiss those outcomes as being "political". He refuses to accept those outcomes as legitimate.

It's the view of a political extremist, or a cult member.

55 minutes ago, Rikki said:

The election was rigged.

The courts are rigged.

The polls are rigged.

The FBI is rigged.

The DoJ is rigged.

The only thing that isn’t rigged is Occams Razor.

You forgot MSM and the education system.

But the point is that R's world view isn't popular even among other Americans. His grasping at everything being rigged against him is simply a means of his avoiding the unpopularity of his views. But he still thinks his minority views should be forced on the vast majority, because that's what the Founding Fathers wanted.

Wonder who the GOP`s blames for the Jim Jordon mess?

Also I had just had a thought. If Trump wins the next election, how much support will he gain from shall we say more central Republican Senators and Congress? Because he loses his main pull which is he could come back as POTUS. Well he can`t; so, could that in fact leave him as a lame duck? After all our most successful (?) PM Thatcher was brought down by her own party.

I am going make a bold prediction; Trump (as long he gets on the ballot paper and does not end up in jail) wins the election. However the less radical wing of the republicans start taking back control. why? Trump has no successor lined up (very autocratic) so, once Trump goes that could be the end of Trumpism.

A flash in the pan, the US version of Nero?   

12 hours ago, nylon10 said:

Wow! What a narrative of immense proportions! I don't know why you don't say what you're thinking all the time. It's true that if you back away from this entire scenario you will get a better perspective. But that's not what you've done, IMO. I read your entire post, and it reads similar to a mosaic. You're 32-33 yo and you're telling me the former POTUS is comparable to a Hitler or a Mussolini. You don't have a grasp of what happened that day. You see, the thing is, I owned a herd of cattle. I'm close and personal with all aspects of cows. I would never mistake a cow for a Boston terrier.

You guys seem to know all about what's going on in the US, but the world throws up a facade that tells you a story, and hides the reality. And you lap it up because it somehow makes your world better.

You say the potential was there for Trump to take over the country. You may be correct. The potential was there. After he secured the Capitol building, Him and the dozen or so of his secret service team would then jump in the limo and run roughshod over the Smithsonian. Next on the list would have to be the Pentagon. It was a bad thing that happened there. Trump was being Trump. Often his mouth gets in the way of his thinking. But it's silly for people to believe he's an anarchist.

You talk about Jan 6th and the implications of Trump's actions........ that you were told. But you won't, or don't have the time to scratch the surface. Therein lies the truth.

2 hours ago, Rikki said:

The election was rigged.

The courts are rigged.

The polls are rigged.

The FBI is rigged.

The DoJ is rigged.

The only thing that isn’t rigged is Occams Razor.

1 hour ago, Alteredbhoy said:

You forgot MSM and the education system.

But the point is that R's world view isn't popular even among other Americans. His grasping at everything being rigged against him is simply a means of his avoiding the unpopularity of his views. But he still thinks his minority views should be forced on the vast majority, because that's what the Founding Fathers wanted.

But most importantly, what does dappi think about it?

Ah yes jan 6th, the undercover false flag attack on the government, and those undercover Dems are so under cover that they were and continue to be members of extreme right wing organisations, even to the point of serving long prison sentences. 

You do know what Occams Razor is… go look it up in your Funk and Wagnal before the fickle finger of fate points at you!

Wow! What a narrative of immense proportions! I don't know why you don't say what you're thinking all the time. It's true that if you back away from this entire scenario you will get a better perspective. But that's not what you've done, IMO. I read your entire post, and it reads similar to a mosaic. You're 32-33 yo and you're telling me the former POTUS is comparable to a Hitler or a Mussolini. You don't have a grasp of what happened that day. You see, the thing is, I owned a herd of cattle. I'm close and personal with all aspects of cows. I would never mistake a cow for a Boston terrier.

You guys seem to know all about what's going on in the US, but the world throws up a facade that tells you a story, and hides the reality. And you lap it up because it somehow makes your world better.

You say the potential was there for Trump to take over the country. You may be correct. The potential was there. After he secured the Capitol building, Him and the dozen or so of his secret service team would then jump in the limo and run roughshod over the Smithsonian. Next on the list would have to be the Pentagon. It was a bad thing that happened there. Trump was being Trump. Often his mouth gets in the way of his thinking. But it's silly for people to believe he's an anarchist.

You talk about Jan 6th and the implications of Trump's actions........ that you were told. But you won't, or don't have the time to scratch the surface. Therein lies the truth.

That ladies and gentleman is what you call a person who has been indoctrinated!!! end of. He has just said Donald John Trump is capable because he did not agree with DEMOCRACY that he would of overthrown a democratic country. 

That is all you need to know. What Trump being Trump really means is he does not care about democracy, or the US or west. As long he WINS that is all that matters. Screw the fact that if you de-stable the kingpin of the west you play into the hands o Russia and China. As long as he can sit on a throne and wear a red hat with MAGA on it sod everyone else right Mr Rowlf?

AB I have to officially say you are right, a very sad day. 

Look up Mussolini Mr Rowlf, I will gives a few weeks to read up books on him. Then come back and tell me how Trump is not in fact worse than Benito. 

Oh also I don`t believe he is anarchist Mr Rowlf, he is worse that! He is an autocrat who believes in totalitarian dictatorship.  

That I don`t care if you think is being cute, or that you really believe that is the only way to get back your country. Or Trump being Trump. That for the country that stands on it is the leader of the free world is not a good look. 

The worse thing and you don`t even see it, you rubbish me saying Mussolini and Hitler. Saying how can I compare the POTUS, the leader of the free world to the MONSTORs. What happen October the 30th 1922? nearly 101 years ago Mr Rowlf? Mussolini Black shirts  marched on Rome and by basically announced the Fascist state. Btw Mussolini was hiding in Milan waiting to run if it did not work.

What about January the 6th Mr Rowlf? a group of people marched on DC and you have just now admitted that perhaps that was so Trump could stay in power. You tell me Mr Rowlf apart from the fact Jan 6th failed what the difference is? Not a lot. Trump does his best to discredit any news story about him that is negative. Who play book is that out of? Goebbels. Hell Trump might as well ban the MSN because all his supports don`t believe a word they write. 

You believe what you want to believe Mr Rowlf. However, that picture might want to take a few steps back and see what may or may not be going on.      

19 minutes ago, Ursula Harrison said:

I wish someone would tell that to the BBC.

The sorry state of our media is that everything must be weighed using logic and common sense and experience. Not just on this forum, but in every day life personal comforts, goals trump the long-range goals of our societies.

13 minutes ago, nylon10 said:

Oh also I don`t believe he is anarchist Mr Rowlf, he is worse that! He is an autocrat who believes in totalitarian dictatorship.  

That I don`t care if you think is being cute, or that you really believe that is the only way to get back your country. Or Trump being Trump. That for the country that stands on it is the leader of the free world is not a good look. 

The worse thing and you don`t even see it, you rubbish me saying Mussolini and Hitler. Saying how can I compare the POTUS, the leader of the free world to the MONSTORs. What happen October the 30th 1922? nearly 101 years ago Mr Rowlf? Mussolini Black shirts  marched on Rome and by basically announced the Fascist state. Btw Mussolini was hiding in Milan waiting to run if it did not work.

What about January the 6th Mr Rowlf? a group of people marched on DC and you have just now admitted that perhaps that was so Trump could stay in power. You tell me Mr Rowlf apart from the fact Jan 6th failed what the difference is? Not a lot. Trump does his best to discredit any news story about him that is negative. Who play book is that out of? Goebbels. Hell Trump might as well ban the MSN because all his supports don`t believe a word they write. 

You believe what you want to believe Mr Rowlf. However, that picture might want to take a few steps back and see what may or may not be going on.      

You keep looking from a different perspective than what you should. You totally disregard the things that are happening today. It's not about Trump. It's about Biden. He is the POTUS! Have you watched his news briefings? Do you know that he changed his mind about a ceasefire, and then changed it back a few seconds later? Just a day or two ago. Can you imagine in a group of his 'peers' trying to negotiate the nasty business Israel has to deal with at this moment? You say that I don't 'see it'. But I can easily see that you guys don't 'see it'. Not once were you able or allowed to criticize or buffoon Biden.

And you don't even see it.  Picture Biden in a room with Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin.

In this day and age politics is just about the money. Maybe it's aways been. But I wasn't around then.

With all due respect Mr Rowlf Biden in his what 73 so 50 years of politics has never EVER once threaten democracy. Can you say the same about Trump? yet you are still willing to willing vote in a man who has threaten the very notion of what the US is built on.

See you seem to forget you get good POTUS you get bad ones. You are right I don`t think Biden will be a great President won`t go down in history as a great. Hell I am not even convince that he beats Trump in the next election. I believe the Democrats need to do something that is not usual. Dethrone him and have someone else stand up against Trump. Because at the end of the day you call them swing voters; they are the real king makers. You can wear MAGA hat and fly you flag Mr Rowlf go to rally etc etc. Good for you we know who you are voting for. We know you don`t like Biden; hell you make that perfectly clear. But sadly for you puts you in a camp. Which means you are at the mercy of the swing voter.

Because here is the kicker you can do your MSN or I don`t know what I am speaking about blah blah blah. I have no skin in this race. It is quite fun and interesting chatting to you about these things. 

However, I truly think and I know you don`t agree whereas Biden might be a piss poor leader. I take a piss poor leader over a man who is willing to threaten the very values and believes a country holds.   

16 minutes ago, rowlf said:

You keep looking from a different perspective than what you should. You totally disregard the things that are happening today. It's not about Trump. It's about Biden. He is the POTUS! Have you watched his news briefings? Do you know that he changed his mind about a ceasefire, and then changed it back a few seconds later? Just a day or two ago. Can you imagine in a group of his 'peers' trying to negotiate the nasty business Israel has to deal with at this moment? You say that I don't 'see it'. But I can easily see that you guys don't 'see it'. Not once were you able or allowed to criticize or buffoon Biden.

And you don't even see it.  Picture Biden in a room with Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin.

In this day and age politics is just about the money. Maybe it's aways been. But I wasn't around then.

Biden is an old man. He has the weaknesses of an old man. DJT is pretty much as old. But you concentrate on the weaknesses of Biden and ignore those of DJT.

On the one hand you accuse Biden of not being compos mentis. On the other you accuse him of being corrupt. The two allegations are incompatible.

But you dismiss all criticism of DJT as being a spiteful fiction, despite much of it having been verified by the US Courts.

You don't care that DJT is willing to destroy US democracy in order to become POTUS, because in your view having a POTUS you can support (i.e. not a Democrat) is more important than having one that has been democratically elected.

Your democratic principles are no better than the supporters of either Putin's Russia First or the Communist Party of China.

30 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Biden is an old man. He has the weaknesses of an old man. DJT is pretty much as old. But you concentrate on the weaknesses of Biden and ignore those of DJT.

On the one hand you accuse Biden of not being compos mentis. On the other you accuse him of being corrupt. The two allegations are incompatible.

But you dismiss all criticism of DJT as being a spiteful fiction, despite much of it having been verified by the US Courts.

You don't care that DJT is willing to destroy US democracy in order to become POTUS, because in your view having a POTUS you can support (i.e. not a Democrat) is more important than having one that has been democratically elected.

Your democratic principles are no better than the supporters of either Putin's Russia First or the Communist Party of China.

You are a fanatic. There's nothing going to change it. How can you make those statements you say about me? I dismiss nothing. I'm a caring person, I just don't think able bodied people should be paid not working. That is what destroys a democracy. I ask for nothing other than what I have experienced my entire life. You and your ilk are the ones that want these 'changes'.

And I don't need a 'dappi' to reinforce my opinions.