My wife in heels and tights.

On 22/02/2024 at 09:17, Tight Fit said:

Sheer tights, painted toes, sorry picture quality not very good.

beige 1.jpg

Smashing pic .. very nice, love to see ladies in tights with their shoes off or in a sandal shoe showing off toes and painted nails ... many thanks for the pics

• Like 2

On 22/02/2024 at 17:48, Tight Fit said:

Heels and sheer tights, and painted toes.

A wonderful winning sexy combination that we all adore seeing Mrs T F in and one that delights us in such a deliciously divine display of hosiery happiness. Awesome to see this lovely Lady in such a feminine outfit teasing and pleasing us in such a pleasing fantastically flirty fashion.

On 23/02/2024 at 09:52, Tight Fit said:

Why not follow me upstairs to the fun room 😈

Oh how I wish I could. With a vibrantly vivacious view like that I'd follow the gorgeously glorious Mrs T F anywhere she led me. That is one superbly pair of teasing tempting tantalising terrifically thrilling tights and killer heels showing off Mrs T F's sublime spectacular supreme legs. What a sexy seductive sensual style this wonderful Lady has.

On 23/02/2024 at 13:55, Tight Fit said:

Waiting for our meal. I'm looking at my dessert.

Mmm what a deliciously divine treat it is and one that is to be enjoyed and savoured in a highly satisfying magically mesmeric manner. Mrs T F has and is really showing you exquisitely enticing engagingly entrancingly exciting tights can be and then some. Especially as she has such superlatively stupendous special legs to show them off in a fantastically flirty fashion.

9 hours ago, Tight Fit said:

We are both amazed at nearly 20k views, for anybody thats interested what you would like to see Mrs TF posing in next, give us an idea of colour, style, shoes, shoeless, setting etc, thank you all xx.

What a wonderful offer and superb to know that Mrs T F is open to accommodate our requests. Personally I'm happy with whatever shade, shoes, sexy style this gloriously beautiful Lady wants to dress in and allow you to share. Love and adore what you two bring to the forums and how Mrs T F graces these pages. But one or two displaying what looks like a fabulous figure in sexy glorious black lingerie accompanied by sheer black tights on those phenomenal legs would be nice!

On 26/02/2024 at 11:57, Tight Fit said:

Relaxing after work.

Not sure I'd be so relaxed if I was in the vicinity! WOW and OMG how gorgeously sexy and seductive Mrs T F looks and then some. Such terrifically tempting tantalisingly tremendous thrilling tights teasing and pleasing us so much on sublime superlative spectacular stupendous supreme special legs displayed in such a fantastically flirty fashion. A Lady with charismatic charm and a real sense of seductive sensuality. Mrs T F can text me anytime she wants!

On 26/02/2024 at 14:23, Tight Fit said:

Lazy days.

One shouldn't really encourage laziness but in Mrs T F's case I think we can make a very big exception! What a tremendously tempting thrillingly vibrant vivacious view this is. Not just showing terrifically teasing tantalising tights but showing what a sensationally superb special sublime stupendous pair of legs Mrs T F has. You sir are one very lucky fella indeed to have such quality and class on a deliciously divine daily basis.

On 24/02/2024 at 21:37, Tight Fit said:

We are both amazed at nearly 20k views, for anybody thats interested what you would like to see Mrs TF posing in next, give us an idea of colour, style, shoes, shoeless, setting etc, thank you all xx.

Would love to see Mrs TF in suspender tights 

6 hours ago, Tight Fit said:

Nice when she rolls over and dress accidentally rides up 🤭🤭

_DSC3699.jpeg

Well ... what more can be said ... lovely pic 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tight Fit said:

Mrs TF having a little play reading your comments.

Tickle.jpg

This is a very sexy pose.

The tights are a lovely shade with just the right level of toe reinforcement to catch the eye, plus the visible seam along the side of Mrs TF's big toe adds to the overall sexiness of the photo.

A very lovely lady who clearly underatands how powerfully sexy tights can be on a woman.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...