All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Satin gloves?

I use satin gloves to put on the hosiery but take them off to hook the garters up. Saves on snags especially on black stockings. RicciMarie
  3. Satin gloves?

They are lovely, but haven't tried putting on hosiery with them yet. seems like like most posts. A lot of check ins, but very few replies. Come on gurls!
  4. Bedtime Nylons

Hi Lynn I’d love you to be in my bed with your nylons on 😘
  5. Today
  6. Satin gloves?

Veronica, Not me not yet but give us a review after you try them some.
  7. How to Decorate A Bachelor's Apartment
  8. In the words of the late Lawrence Welk, "Wonderful! Wonderful!'
  9. One of my fav pics

Incredible picture seams always look sexy with a lovely set of heels to go with them mrs z is beautiful
  10. Helsinki

I have nearly lost track of what this thread is about. And of Trump’s reversals. President Trump said (to CNN on Wednesday 18th July, 2018), he holds his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin personally responsible for Moscow's attempts to interfere in the 2016 US election. Trump said he would consider Putin culpable because he's Russia's leader. "I would because he's in charge of the country just like I consider myself to be responsible for things that happen in this country," Trump said. "So certainly as the leader of the country you would have to hold him responsible." "I let him know (ie Putin on 16th July in Helsinki) we can't have this. We're not going to have it. And that's the way it's going to be," Trump said. “just like I consider myself to be responsible for things that happen in this country”. Foolish words that will doubtless come back to haunt him.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Heist tights advert

+1 I was wearing the nude ones today. By far the most comfortable tights I've worn, also have the opaque kind
  13. Helsinki

As usual you make as much sense as Rowlf. Now you are talking about alternative universes. What's next, the aliens?
  14. Satin gloves?

I just bought a pair of satin gloves and am hoping they cut down on the snags from my nails, plus they are fun to wear and look great! Do any of you gurls like to use and wear satin gloves?
  15. Garden party

Adore the dress xxx
  16. Helsinki

Okay, I concede there might be all kinds of parallel universes where things happen differently to the one we inhabit. (I hope there's one where Pink Floyd didn't break up after recording The Wall.) But in this one - which some of us refer to as the real world - Castro was a torturer. Tell me, in your alternative universe where Cuba is a fluffy paradise of freedom and justice, are there a lot of tourists?
  17. Its Needs Straightening

looks absolutely fabulous...
  18. Too visible or OK?

Marvelous!
  19. Any excuse to touch...!
  20. Work wear/Everyday wear

lovely Kate nice to know some ladies know how to dress properly
  21. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh WWWWOOOOOWWWWW
  22. Cover Versions

Here. It doesn't get much better.
  23. Gender equality

Might want to work on your improving your handicap then. Perhaps less time reading your Grandma's book of great quotes?
  24. Helsinki

It appears to pass through your mind and exit via your anus. I don't believe that I have endeared myself to Castro.However there are some simple facts about Cuba that you choose to ignore because it doesn't suit the narrative you got fed hook line and sinker by Fox network news. .
  25. All in Black

elegant supersexy luve message u
  26. Gender equality

Yeah, me too buddy.
  1. Load more activity