All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Prime minister Johnson has wasted no time in appointing his ‘landlord’ Andrew Griffith as ‘business advisor’. Mr Griffith is an executive at Sky something. Well, nothing wrong with that, every new prime minister who stands to get rich needs a business advisor. BoJo: “We are once again going to believe in ourselves and what we can achieve… and like some slumbering giant, we are going to rise and ping off the guy ropes of self-doubt and negativity, with better education, better infrastructure, more police, fantastic full-fibre broadband sprouting in every household; we are going to unite this amazing country and we are going to take it forward.” Sky? Full-fibre broadband? Nah! Coincidence.
  3. Today
  4. Wonderful, sexy, classy! Love the third pic especially 😘
  5. Yesterday
  6. Look at the 'well dressed folks' behind her.😁 Regardless, she is quite the beautiful lady!
  7. Likewise too, I read in another thread in media sightings forum..that she may have been asked to leave various WW2 events because of her outfit so now she is a lingerie model? cheers
  8. This isn't just with POTUS. It's everyone you don't agree with, mostly those on the right. You use every other word, any phrase, but your hypocrisy won't allow you to say the exact word. Do black people have the potential to be racists?
  9. pwb_lingerie

pwb_lingerie

10. Hi I am Barbaracd .Love to wear all items of clothing that is feminine.I especially love stpckings,panties and garter belts,shoes.wigs,dresses ect.I have been dressing all my life and cannot stop.Nor do I want to stop.

I will add pictures soon

11. She is stunning. Such a pleasure to look at!
  12. oh my lord!!! I couldn't get thru dinner fast enough!
  13. Geez this sounds like a awful lot of bi##ching . Can we not talk agree that the lady in question is suitably dressed in lovely stockings, heels and wonderful clothing? I'd love to meet her!
  14. Mate, sorry but that’s Robbies’ post and his alone. Don’t you know he got Written Permission? You are going to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect £200. And not just ANY jail, but a European Court of Justice jail! Ooh...they might still use the guillotine! 😂 one of the most amusing threads ever on here.
  15. Errrr, hang on, that was my post and i can 100% assure you im nothing to do with that clown
  16. Looks likes Mrs TC didn't get very far with taking a bath
  1. Load more activity