Sign in to follow this  
Pgh_nylons

Quality Nylon Gusset Tights Or Pantyhose?

20 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I've been searching for tights/pantyhose for my girlfriend that do not have a cotton gusset. I am NOT looking for: seamless pantyhose, 'crotchless' pantyhose, or gusset-less tights with a single seam up the middle. I would like a quality style that has a sheer nylon gusset - double thick or a different texture is fine. I have seen pictures of the pantyhose that I have in mind, but they aren't suitable for a public forum. There is one brand in particular that seems like they have a full-cut panty built in, but the panty is totally sheer. Can someone please help identify this, or similar, brands? And I would love to buy them from SHQ if they carry them, but I'll go elsewhere if I have to.

Thanks

I'm sorry that nobody has responded to your question. I hope this is not too late. In the UK and France at least, most tights do not have a cotton gusset. The packs usually make it clear if a cotton gusset is in place, if it does not clearly say so you should be able to safely assume that the gusset is of the nylon diamond type. For a built in panty check the picture on the pack.

I must admit to being slightly curious why exactly you are looking for this? Tights with a cotton gusset are more expensive because they are far more comfy, personally when I do wear tights I wouldn't wear anything else. To be honest though, just in case you have other ideas with a nylon gusset such as her not wearing anything under her tights, you really do need to keep your knickers on. Otherwise the risk of infection is high!

Best wishes

Seems a strange request....however most mulitpack or cheap own brand tights will have a nylon gusset or no gusset at all. As MissP said you will most certainly get a cotton gusset on good quality sinlge pack tights.

I totally understand your desire to find these, I have been searching for ages too. It seems that this type of gusset is called a "comfort gusset" & so far I can only find plus size with that style, though it will remain uncertain til i actually receive & open them. I found a site devoted to them, but just photos, with no information about what tights they are. ( http://tumview.com/tumblr/users/abphotk/photos) The models are surely not all plus size though, so they must be out there somewhere, just extremely difficult to find , as you don't get to see the gusset on purchase sites. I wish you luck with your quest & hope if you find some you could let me know? Many thanks.

Hi, I recently bought Le Bourget trio. I think they match PGH's requirements exactly.

Hi, I recently bought Le Bourget trio.

Where from please Nikki?

I could do with some of them for Mrs SA when she wears shorter dresses and skirts, whilst going commando!! :D

I got them from UK TIGHTS. They come in a box of 3. Le Bourget Trio Fin 18D for only £3.99. Happy shopping