Chat moderator

Chat Room Terms & Conditions

59 posts in this topic

I dont know the best place to put this comment but I hope someone will see it and hopefully act upon it please.

On the old Forum you could put someone on Ignore and there they stayed. Now, every time I open up I find the people I have put on Ignore have been reinstated again. I personally can't remember the names of all that I have put on Ignore so the old system was handy. Now I find I have to chat with someone for a while before he/she says something that I remember I Ignored them for a while ago.

Is it possible to go back to the old system where once Ignored they stay there until released by the person who Ignored them

Many thanks

Gail

Gail,

The Ignore works fine for me but other parts of the chat software seem to vary in workability among members. I can only see about half the chat avatars for example. It may be a Java issue with your PC. I uninstalled Java from my PC and it stabilised things. Java is a security risk and non-essential.

Alistair

Ouch. I care not for the origins of this debate but some people would do well to remember that if it were not for men buying stockings for their wives as well as themselves (I do both) then most likely this forum would not exist. I also note that Claire did not shy away from stating his gender on his profile and, as far as I know, does not use this forum to direct traffic to a pay site.

It is a shame that some people still think that they are the standard bearers for what can happen on a little slice of fantasy such as a forum. Insulting people for actions that never infringe upon yourself is simply pompous and self indulgent.

Ouch. I care not for the origins of this debate but some people would do well to remember that if it were not for men buying stockings for their wives as well as themselves (I do both) then most likely this forum would not exist.

One of your fellow male wearers told me last year that if it wasn't for his kind the whole UK stockings industry would have ceased to exist many years ago . Just to add a little balance,  ladies also buy their own stockings for their own personal  use .

With respect to all, my thoughts are it is a bizarre situation  a  lady  who wears stockings and is a regular contributor in the main SHQ Forums  is not allowed into the chat room as a consequence of the views/feelings/ opinions  of some grown men who wear stockings .

The fact that this forum exists has nothing to do with who buys what for who.....it simply exists on the back of selling nylons as well as the generosity of the forum owner.... full stop. As you obviously are not aware, many 'paysites' sponsor shq in the form of banners / links and product reviews, so before you cast any mis-conceived, ill-informed dispertions of any kind, just liven up to what goes on between one paysite and another.

Insulting people is.........as in your own words.........for actions that never infringe upon yourself is simply pompous and self indulgent. ;)

I anticipated this sort of response so I am not surprised to get it. I hope you can overcome whatever is challenging you at the moment.

Best wishes.

Why post in the first place? I know you value your right to your opinion, I can also see that it upsets you that anybody else should have the gall to have one as well. Obviously you are a popular figure around here, you post some sexy pics that I myself have enjoyed. However, I do not believe you have the right to leverage that popularity into a defence for remarks that are unwarranted. If you could spend just one day experiencing the emotional turmoil of others and their particular demons I believe you would see things differently. In that regard, I challenge any one of you to lay bare your deepest and darkest and have it picked over by strangers. No rush, I'm quite patient.

In the meantime, I meant what I said about best wishes. Take it as you so desire.

As you obviously are not aware, many 'paysites' sponsor shq in the form of banners / links and product reviews, so before you cast any mis-conceived, ill-informed dispertions of any kind, just liven up to what goes on between one paysite and another.

Do they? I must have missed that! Wonder when I start getting commissions then! :-)

Do they? I must have missed that! Wonder when I start getting commissions then! :-)

David, do the women who include links to their website not give you commission? Or would that be 'living off immoral earnings'? :)

David, do the women who include links to their website not give you commission? Or would that be 'living off immoral earnings'? :)

No, lol. Wish they did! Happy to live off immoral earnings if anyone wants to send cash in :-)

I've just placed another order with SHQ.  I hope that helps, David. :)

I've just placed another order with SHQ.  I hope that helps, David. :)

Not with his immoral earnings, I hope.

Not with his immoral earnings, I hope.

Oh goodness no, strictly my own immoral earnings.

Oh goodness no, strictly my own immoral earnings.

Thank goodness for that, then.

Back on topic  ......................

In the case of Linda(legsonshow) ,surely  it can't be long now before her ban from the chat room is over even if the severity of any alleged rule breaking warranted the maximum ban of 52 weeks .

Chat Room Terms & Conditions.

HOW IT WORKS!!!

You will receive 2 warnings .... The third time you break the rules you will be expelled from the room and banned from the chat room.
A ban will last from 1 to 52 weeks depending on the severity of the rule breaking and your response to the moderators.

Back on topic  ......................

In the case of Linda(legsonshow) ,surely  it can't be long now before her ban from the chat room is over even if the severity of any alleged rule breaking warranted the maximum ban of 52 weeks .

Perhaps the person in question's case was a great deal more than 'severe'.

I do not know the reasons for Linda's ban, although I have observed on recent threads it may be due to verbal conflict with other members. However I do feel compelled to say that, Linda is a superb example of fine feminine beauty, elegantly displaying nylon clad legs, and I sincerely fail to comprehend how men can genuinely be offended by fenales. Maybe a bit of leniency could be shown to her and re admut her to this forum. ?

I'm long out of caring for any battles with anyone here at shq.........forgive me but I trouble over someone called 'claire' quoting me 'disingeuous' who 's own profile is declared as male....just an observation....

What evidence do we have that the user of your profile is that of a female? Granted, the pictures you post are that of a female, but there is no guarantee that the person who posts is actually 'Linda' There are some nice sock puppets out there...

Lisa x

Hi Lisa - what evidence would you like - and why...?

Let me know exactly what will satisfy your requirements and I will provide it........ for a £50.00 donation to cancer research.

I'VE ALSO SET YOU A PM REQUESTING WHATEVER REASONABLE EVIDENCE YOU SUGGEST TO CONFIRM THAT I'M LINDA FROM LEGSONSHOW - SO I'LL AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE........EITHER PUT UP OR ++++ UP AND RETRACT YOUR COMMENT......LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

As you know 'Linda', to provide such evidence is just about impossible. If the username and password is know and shared with anyone, usually your partner, then either can log in at anytime...

I donated that amount to a member here in person recently and there were no silly conditions like yours!

Lisa x