Catherine Ng

Stockings Ladies In Singapore

31 posts in this topic

Wonder if there's any Singaporeans in this chat room to share their experiences on wearing stockings, either to work or to play.

Where are they :unsure: have you enabled them to be viewed? :huh::D

Please try again. Reload them again. Not sure what happen the first time. Thanks.

Still can't find the photo's

Pls try to view it under "Gallery". Goto album menu.

Search for my name.

No images found??? :rolleyes::huh::(

Never mind. Others have managed to view all my x3 newly uploaded albums! :P

Seems like you still need to explore more!

In fact, someone told me she can view my albums in slide show here!

Yes, I did have a browse through them...when I eventually found them in the general gallery ;) Thanks for sharing your images with us :D

Just uploaded another series for you!

Wonder if there's any Singaporeans in this chat room to share their experiences on wearing stockings, either to work or to play.

unfortunatly not Singaporeans,but i am a foreigner living, working in Singapore since 2003 and i am also a stockings lover!also to me it,s seems that you are the first one in this country who like to wear real stockings!! whow! :o congratulation!,by the way do you also enjoy wearing seams stockings?? :P

unfortunatly not Singaporeans,but i am a foreigner living, working in Singapore since 2003 and i am also a stockings lover!also to me it,s seems that you are the first one in this country who like to wear real stockings!! whow! :o congratulation!,by the way do you also enjoy wearing seams stockings?? :P

Welcome! Living there for so long, I believe you should have notice that most Singaporean ladies prefer to wear pantyhose more often than stockings when working in the city areas. Me no exception. However, I do allow at least 1 ~ 2 days wearing stockings to make myself a bit difference! By the way, I'm working in one of the MNC along Shenton Way. As for wearing seams stockings, they are only meant for play, not for work!

Yeah!i have notice that,i also notice most of these pantyhoses wearing by Singaporeans have no fashion style,very thick,and all are in same colors..what a pitty,i wish you can go and visit my country(France) and you will see the differences..by the way where do you buy your seams stockings here?any shops?,by the way i am working at Marina Bay for the MRTs project...wish you a good sunday.

cheers.

....and any pictures in seams stockings??... ;)

Seems like you've not really view through all my uploaded photo albums yet! Yes, there's already one in the public gallery. Do explore & comment. :o

Yeah!i have notice that,i also notice most of these pantyhoses wearing by Singaporeans have no fashion style,very thick,and all are in same colors..what a pitty,i wish you can go and visit my country(France) and you will see the differences..by the way where do you buy your seams stockings here?any shops?,by the way i am working at Marina Bay for the MRTs project...wish you a good sunday.

cheers.

Hahaha, any sex shops in the city areas, especially at Luck Plaza along Orchard Road do sell them! Many designs and colours are also available for purchase!

cheers.

Partially agree with you. The main problem is not due to the type of pantyhose/stockings worn. It's due to the type of skirts & high heels worn. Most of the time, they are not matching at all. Also, we Singaporean ladies wear nude pantyhose/stockings most of the time, which usually will lead to the impression we've not much dress sense! That's the reason why I only reserve nude tone for weekends wear, and not during working days!

Catherine, perhaps you should spread the word about the wonderful range of styles and colours available on this website among your friends.

D

Hi catherine

As a megayacht captain looking for a new yacht to command, perhaps one day I'll make it to singapore so you can buy me coffee! Lol

Great pics.

Hi

Will be in Singapore next week, any members who would like to catch up for a drink ?

Cheers

Rick

We are off to singapore tomorrow for four nights :) (staying fri 14feb-tues 18th).Wife has seamed stockings packed(black seamed&tan with black contrast seams),probably to wear out friday&saturday night.Any ideas for a lively night out thats not too expensive!!!

regularly in Singapore & always wearing stockings, usually black seamed stockings xxx

I love to see ladies wear stocking, pantyhose & tight high.. with a pair of heels is a++. Majority of singapore girls just don know the beauty of the nylons. I know jpnese, korean & taiwan girls luv to wear stockings. I've been taiwan bf, I love my icecream eys..  :D 

Here, I go to airport and look for a seat to sit down and enjoy. That's the only place that my eyes can icecream whole days. I'm still looking for a lady who love how to dress up with stockings. :lol:B)