Sign in to follow this  
stockingsadmirer68

Cervin Tentation Genuine Fully Fashioned Stockings

15 posts in this topic

:) I've just ordered some in black, tempted by your link, so I will let you know later!

I think the cost is secondary against fit. 'She Who Is To Be Obeyed' finds Eleganti fit her best.I am sure your lady will appreciate being spoilt by you. If she has never worn Fully Fashioned Nylons before the less expensive option may be sensible to start with.

:) I've just ordered some in black, tempted by your link, so I will let you know later!

Hmmm!! :blink: I can't wait to hear your thoughts :DB) I'm thinking of ordering my wife the natural coloured ones, seeing as it's summer!! B)

I think the cost is secondary against fit. 'She Who Is To Be Obeyed' finds Eleganti fit her best.I am sure your lady will appreciate being spoilt by you. If she has never worn Fully Fashioned Nylons before the less expensive option may be sensible to start with.

My wife wore Gio contrast natural/black FFNs when we went to Dubai last year :blink::D

I have looked at the Eleganti range but thought these may be a bit more special!! :huh::)

Thanks for the replies so far :D

Not sure if my opinion is quite welcome.. but Cervin Tentation are the most gorgeous stockings I ever wore. I have been promising myself another pair forever.. they are expensive and jeez if you ladder them when putting them on.. but they are lovely, I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Rikki,

xx

Not sure if my opinion is quite welcome.. but Cervin Tentation are the most gorgeous stockings I ever wore. I have been promising myself another pair forever.. they are expensive and jeez if you ladder them when putting them on.. but they are lovely, I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Rikki,

xx

Your opinion has been noted Rikki ;) No kisses though!! :huh::lol:

have to say cervin tentations are my all time faves.

i like gio's but they always seem a bit on the long size for me i'm only 5' 2"

i've only got them in black i'm affraid so cant say what naturals are like but they feel amazing and i love the big finnishing loop.

just got a new pair for this weekend away can't wait.

have to say cervin tentations are my all time faves.

i like gio's but they always seem a bit on the long size for me i'm only 5' 2"

i've only got them in black i'm affraid so cant say what naturals are like but they feel amazing and i love the big finnishing loop.

just got a new pair for this weekend away can't wait.

Thanks for the info ;) Are you wearing the black ones in some of your photos?? :unsure::blink::D

S68, they certainly looks like Tentations that uk_mags is so provocatively wearing. They may not be cheap, I'm sure Mrs S68 would be extremely grateful.

D

Hi there SA68.

Cervin Tentation ff nylons are no doubt great stockings.

I had bought a couple of pairs for my girlfriend too. I didn't see much difference from Gio's or Eleganti's except for one thing. As uk_mags already noted they come a little sort. As my gf is a bit on the petite size this was by all means wellcome :)

Their key hole looks great too!!

I.m.o go for it :)

Best regards

I'm a huge fan of Cervin. I love the Swing Times even more than the Tentations.

... and gorgeous they do look Mags...

I am promising myself them Tentations for a trip out.. :D

Rikki,

xx