David@SHQ

Auction Total

19 posts in this topic

Hi again

I've just calculated all the winning bids and the total comes to £440.50. I will now send a message to all the winning bidders and then once payment is received, we'll send a cheque for that amount to Macmillan Cancer Support. (Stockings HQ will fund the delivery charge on all products as part of our contribution.) Once again many thanks to all who took part!

David@SHQ

It is a pleasure to help such a worthy cause.

Hi,

I have only become a subscriber and therefore did not contribute in any way to you great total. Many congratulations!!! and I look forward to supporting the causes that I think are important in future funding raising ideas. Regards jasper

Yes, but only if it's a decent single malt ;)

Well done to all of those involved, a creditable effort for a very worthwhile cause.

Oh, absolutely.

Actually yes.... all the suspender belts from the recent suspender belt shoot. If everyone could stop arguing in the forums I'd actually get round to doing it!

David

Actually yes.... all the suspender belts from the recent suspender belt shoot. If everyone could stop arguing in the forums I'd actually get round to doing it!

David

Hi David,

I guess everyone is still arguing.

Lol

Jackie

David,

Seeing as we have all been so fantastically well behaved recently. (well, I for one have been as always...!) Is there any chance of aother auction?

Lisa x

David, if the suspender belt, from Nikki's meet has not been claimed, maybe a small auction could be put together for it?

Now, That would be a prize worth winning!

Just an idea...

Lisa x