2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Here you mean? :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

A27A589D-D41A-4CD7-A30F-2DAEDDEC7782.jpeg

Exactly! Thanks

2 hours ago, The Colonel said:

Unlikely!

Why not....nBritish Army dress regulations doesn’t prohibits stockings or suspenders....and trust me I’m former army and one or two female NCOs or officers did wear ‘scaffolding’ underneath.

Judging by the photo  does not look like passing out parade ...so could be a function or presentation unit inspection etc requires Number 1 uniform.

cheers

I wasn't being "negative", just stating that, in my almost 40 years of Army service, it would be 'unlikely'!

4 hours ago, The Colonel said:

I wasn't being "negative", just stating that, in my almost 40 years of Army service, it would be 'unlikely'!

Just out of curiosity Colonel,I’m ex RAF and the vast majority of the WRAF wore stockings and suspenders, I’m assuming the WRAC as it was didn’t ??

Edited by fly boy 5

3 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

So is that because you never ‘struck lucky’ with a stockings wearing squaddie? ???

Guys.... 

In the early years, stockings were commonly worn by all female ranks, especially during the 80s.  However, the military is a reflection of society and as we have seen the decline in civilian life, it is such that modern female soldiers currently prefer tights for most SD occasions, IMO.  It maybe they don't wish to risk the chance of any 'misfiring' at inopportune moments!

68... of course I "struck lucky", don't be silly!!!!

3 hours ago, The Colonel said:

Guys.... 

In the early years, stockings were commonly worn by all female ranks, especially during the 80s.  However, the military is a reflection of society and as we have seen the decline in civilian life, it is such that modern female soldiers currently prefer tights for most SD occasions, IMO.  It maybe they don't wish to risk the chance of any 'misfiring' at inopportune moments!

68... of course I "struck lucky", don't be silly!!!!

I suspect you weren't in the officer ranks attending dining in nights then.......... 

I was in The Royal Navy for 21 years and I didn't meet a WREN who didn't wear the full "webbing". Most were even ok to prove it.

OP posted :-

‘Interesting bump under the passing out skirt uniform of this naughty squaddie’

5 minutes ago, Old Cynic said:

How is the minuscule blemish in the ladies skirt a 'stockings' sighting.....you sad tossers need to get out a bit more

Now who’s a ‘sad old tosser’ ?????

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

46 minutes ago, nylonista said:

Material too thick and skirt not tight, more wishful thinking than a bump I’m afraid.

There is a great deal of wishful thinking within these forums....

17 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

When was this Reg 70’s / 80’s ? ????

77 - 98 but I am still in contact with some people who are still serving. The real difference between the Navy and the other services is that these days the only women that wear a skirt as part of their uniform are those working in offices. And even then the main uniform is trousers.

22 minutes ago, reg said:

77 - 98 but I am still in contact with some people who are still serving. The real difference between the Navy and the other services is that these days the only women that wear a skirt as part of their uniform are those working in offices. And even then the main uniform is trousers.

Cheers  Reg ????

Look Stockings Admirer.....don’t be a jerk. It’s a pointless sighting....there is nothing there, it’s just ridiculous that people would post this as a sighting! The fact that I commented on that was my right...it is a forum, as was your personal reaction to my comment. In light of that you have been told what you are!

1 hour ago, Seams4me said:

Look Stockings Admirer.....don’t be a jerk. It’s a pointless sighting....there is nothing there, it’s just ridiculous that people would post this as a sighting! The fact that I commented on that was my right...it is a forum, as was your personal reaction to my comment. In light of that you have been told what you are!

NEXT!!! 💤😴🛌 

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out... 🤣😂🤣

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

4 hours ago, Seams4me said:

If there is nothing there, prove it.  That's part of the fun of this forum is sometimes trying to guess if it is or isn't a sighting. 

But if you are here to just insult people by calling them a jerk, well, as SA68 said, don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

1 hour ago, Bigun said:

If there is nothing there, prove it.  That's part of the fun of this forum is sometimes trying to guess if it is or isn't a sighting. 

But if you are here to just insult people by calling them a jerk, well, as SA68 said, don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

Too many ‘do gooders / snowflakes’ who can’t say anything constructive and have to result in ‘trying’ 😂🤣😆 to belittle / bully other members by typing derogatory words on their keyboard 🤣😆😂 

This clip springs to mind :- 

13 hours ago, HosedFootLover said:

Too be fair you can't even see any leg, let alone any hosiery. So it's not really much of a sighting!

Food for thought here are the regs

2017-03109.pdf

AC99F91B-2F4B-4EF1-B657-549C42EB1197.png