Bertie F

Love BBC breakfast TV

28 posts in this topic

23BF2E50-02E0-4A39-9D12-70F96108584D.jpeg

She does look amazing.

1 hour ago, PavlovsDog said:

Oh good, another Minchin thread.

It's good to see how many people appreciate looking at Louise on TV wearing sheer black hosiery under a short skirt!

4 hours ago, PavlovsDog said:

Oh good, another Minchin thread.

Yep 👍🏽 😮 lol tickled me what you said ....  pmsl but have to agree 

big deal.  boring.  the wankers have lowered the bar here to just seeing any woman in tights with crossed legs in order to get their morning spunk.  this used to be a place for alluring hints of stocking tops and unsuspecting woman showing gussets and shaded toes, dangling shoes. next it will be teresa may in parliament sitting there with her crossed legs in tights from boots, with skirt below the knee.  and 40 of the steadfast wankers will comment "looking good"

2 hours ago, SheerBlackFFs said:

big deal.  boring.  the wankers have lowered the bar here to just seeing any woman in tights with crossed legs in order to get their morning spunk.  this used to be a place for alluring hints of stocking tops and unsuspecting woman showing gussets and shaded toes, dangling shoes. next it will be teresa may in parliament sitting there with her crossed legs in tights from boots, with skirt below the knee.  and 40 of the steadfast wankers will comment "looking good"

36E2189B-F308-472D-8573-9A02BF1D8281.jpeg

Who wudnt 😀Louise always wears her hosiery.yes tights/pantyhose. so thumbs up for her😍

11 hours ago, Ichabod said:

Even Dan having a crafty look. 

E040A6D7-D051-4603-8511-97C3F9B4B1D5.jpeg

He’s a man!! That’s what ‘real’ men do 👍🏻😉👍🏻 Good lad 🙏🏻 Rude not to - especially when she’s gone to so much trouble to look that good :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

21 hours ago, SheerBlackFFs said:

You're the only wanker on here! What do you ever add to any forum apart from derogatory or shallow unintelligent statements? Go spunk over your profile pic as i guess it's the closest you ever get to nylon 👌🏼

2 hours ago, Danny66 said:

You're the only wanker on here! What do you ever add to any forum apart from derogatory or shallow unintelligent statements? Go spunk over your profile pic as i guess it's the closest you ever get to nylon 👌🏼

what a man!  or are you in a maid's outfit writing this?  i guess you told me.  please enjoy BBC1 and any woman in a dress and her ankles showing.  reminds you of sheep in the highlands.  cheers pal! 

On 15/04/2019 at 9:05 PM, SheerBlackFFs said:

LoL

8 hours ago, SheerBlackFFs said:

what a man!  or are you in a maid's outfit writing this?  i guess you told me.  please enjoy BBC1 and any woman in a dress and her ankles showing.  reminds you of sheep in the highlands.  cheers pal! 

This place is full of people ready to pounce if you have so much as an opinion...keep giving your forthright opinions sheer back Ffs..don't let anyone bully you.

Just now, SheerBlackFFs said:

Agree fully with this.  Why the fuck there are daily threads commenting on Louise Minchin wearing tights I'll never know.  Shows how much this forum has sadly gone down the pan these past few years.  

It seems that a lot of the moaners here have failed to understand that this forum is for stockings AND tights.

Might be an idea for those persons to read the second sticky on this forum......... and the tootle off back into your box and let the rest of us enjoy what this forum has to offer. 

3 hours ago, Bigun said:

It seems that a lot of the moaners here have failed to understand that this forum is for stockings AND tights.

Might be an idea for those persons to read the second sticky on this forum......... and the tootle off back into your box and let the rest of us enjoy what this forum has to offer. 

I don’t think anyone is failing to understand anything. Apart from you, perhaps.

It might be an idea for you to read why people are annoyed. I don’t think it is so much a tights v stockings thing. To me, it is more of a why do we need daily updates across about 4 different threads about someone who is on TV 3 or 4 times a week every week.

I personally like Minchin and love to see her in tights, black sheers preferably, but at this point we all know she will wears tights on about 75% of the occasions she appears on Breakfast. Presumably most of us know when and where to find this, either live or on demand. As such, I don’t really see the need for constant updates.

Surely the purpose here is to post more noteworthy, rare sightings. Even if it is just tights, it would be far more interesting if people posted less obvious and rare sightings of people who only seem to wear them once in a while. Posting someone repeatedly who pretty much wears nylons a fair proportion of the time seems fruitless.

On 17/04/2019 at 6:13 AM, billso and marge said:

This place is full of people ready to pounce if you have so much as an opinion...keep giving your forthright opinions sheer back Ffs..don't let anyone bully you.

Do you and sheerblackffs live together because you always hijack the same posts with your drivel? Hypocrites