tbd66us

Deep top stockings - Anyone sell similar ?

7 posts in this topic

Hi

A picture appeared of the wife in an album of her at a 60s party, picture taken in the mid 70s and she has a mini skirt on, and is sat with her legs crossed. Ive seen the picture many times before, but I recently realised there is a hint of her creamy white thigh above the stockings, now on inspection they to me appear to be suspender tights, but she insists she was wearing stockings & suspenders. Thoughts please as you dont often see stockings with no welt, (I know they exist) but the way her thigh is showing I would put money on them being suspender tights. Needless to say I have now bought her several pairs of suspender tights in black, and she enjoys wearing them. But Are they stockings in the first picture ? 

Anyway, I would be interested in buying stockings with a similar top if anyone here knows where I would like to hear from them. First picture is the wife picture, and the others are carefully cropped to remain reasonable. 

Screenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

We're suspender tights available in the 70s, I can't remember them making an appearance until well in to the 80s.

9 hours ago, pinkheelsman said:

My vote for what it’s worth is for suspender tights

phm

I agree on what can be seen in the picture, but in the last 10 minutes Ive had the conversation again what they are, and she assures me she wore tights in school and at 17 started wearing stockings & suspenders. Which is what they are. She has just opened a new pair of suspender tights tonight and assured me she hasnt worn them before me buying her them recently. 

So back to my original request, where can I buy stockings with similar tops ???

8 hours ago, ShirleyCD said:

We're suspender tights available in the 70s, I can't remember them making an appearance until well in to the 80s.

Yes they were, appeared in the 60s as a product more user friendly than suspenders and stockings. Lots about in the 70s where they appear to have been overtaken by tights. 

try shq, the nearest type I seen is Gabriella Calze Cher sheer stockings, they have deep welt, hope this helps

8 hours ago, eightstrap said:

try shq, the nearest type I seen is Gabriella Calze Cher sheer stockings, they have deep welt, hope this helps

Actually a very good shout thank you ! I have seen those before but had forgotten where. I recently bought her these , very deep tops like she is wearing in the picture. Although still maintains she is wearing stockings & suspenders. Absolutely love the way they grip her thighs causing the white fleshy thigh to squeeze up. 

Glamory Plaisir Ouvert 20 Suspender Tights

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Edited by tbd66us