Weasel1965

Helen Mirren

9 posts in this topic

Still got it going on, classy lady and brilliant actress. Great

Always has been a wonderful lady and talented actress.   

She Is Actually The Spitting Image Of My Late Mother In Law , Seriously Just How Lucky Was My Father In Law

42 minutes ago, Locheebloke said:

She Is Actually The Spitting Image Of My Late Mother In Law , Seriously Just How Lucky Was My Father In Law

He probably didn’t appreciate how lucky he was 🤔 saying that, they say always look at the mother...so how true are they when it comes down to your wife? 🙏🏻👍🏻

On 07/04/2019 at 5:32 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

He probably didn’t appreciate how lucky he was 🤔 saying that, they say always look at the mother...so how true are they when it comes down to your wife? 🙏🏻👍🏻

Yeah , She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Looking Good These Days , Just Wish She Wore Stockings And Heels Like She Used To , But You Cant Have Everything , Can You ?

1 minute ago, Locheebloke said:

Yeah , She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Looking Good These Days , Just Wish She Wore Stockings And Heels Like She Used To , But You Cant Have Everything , Can You ?

Glad to hear the old adage has panned out for you, in some ways 👍🏻 

Seams to be a sad trait of married women dismissing stockings and heels 👠 these days 🙄 it’s akin to taking a bone 🦴 away from a dog 🐶 once you’ve given it to him...  🤬

Happy Sunday 🤗

She tore Parkinson off a strip when she was on his show in the 70s. He suggested that she was only cast in tv shows/films on account of her looks. Feisty lady.