Sign in to follow this  
Michael myers

Debbie mcgee

11 posts in this topic

Was browsing the net and came across this picture...debbie McGee has one hell of a pair of pins..no wonder Paul was always happy and smiling.a sexy younger wife that wears stockings and suspenders and hold up.wish more ladies would wear them...debbie McGee I bow to youย 

5e7fe1a4de5b50d795b33f8cc736628f.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something but looks like tights with a garter round each thigh? Always thought she was very pleasant though, and a very pretty lady.ย 

23 minutes ago, Ballymoss said:

Maybe I'm missing something but looks like tights with a garter round each thigh? Always thought she was very pleasant though, and a very pretty lady.ย 

No glasses ๐Ÿ‘“ required for you Sherlock ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, stunning, elegant lady. Always had a thing for her. I was pleased to hear she's a 'wearer'.

6 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

No glasses ๐Ÿ‘“ required for you Sherlock ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‰

Correct, given it says 'stockings sightings'. Clown icon, great choice, and the sarcasm says lots about you...

12 hours ago, Ballymoss said:

Correct, given it says 'stockings sightings'. Clown icon, great choice, and the sarcasm says lots about you...

โ€œSTRIKE!!โ€ ๐ŸŽฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Talking of icons - you mean avatar ๐Ÿคก yours is nothing to shout about Biggles ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

18 hours ago, Ballymoss said:

I would agree...leg is the same colour above and below the garter. Well worth looking at even in tights.