Felicity Arkwright

Shakespeare and Hathaway BBC I player, Volunteer required.

Can a volunteer please watch the box sets of Shakespeare and Hathaway and tell us all, if there are any stockings scenes in any of the episodes. If there are any stockings scenes, then can the volunteer tell us all which episodes the stockings scene are in and the time the stockings scenes occur in the episodes. Thanks.

1 hour ago, KaZuKan said:

Why can't you volunteer yourself?

What a waste of time and effort on this thread.

Felicity is far too busy driving around her neighbourhood in her new car. 

35 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Cleaning ? and polishing it more like ??? 

I think Felicity looks like the type of middle class lady who employs a cleaner.

44 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

If that’s the case she’ll have a chauffeur too ???

In which case, why doesn't she employ someone to watch the television for her, rather than asking the forum members to do it for her for free? 

She's a cheapskate. I can't afford to sit around all day watching TV. I'd never earn the money I need to pay my valet, and then I'd have to walk around naked. 

I've watched half of series one on Britbox. Love the show. Haven't noticed any stockings scenes.

I watched The Gil Mayo Mysteries and Jessica Oyelowo does wear seams in at least one episode.

@ Doctor Punk Sparkle you are so right , I am too busy. I am too busy doing charity work.

@ stockingsadmirer68, you're a cheeky chappie

@ KaZuKan, We should all volunteer to help others. I am am really lucky because I have have a good neighbour who volunteered to look at my Dyson Vacuum Cleaner.. My good neighbour volunteered and mended my Dyson vacuum cleaer. My Dyson vacuum cleaner wasn't working good because it needed a new belt.

8 minutes ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

my Dyson Vacuum Cleaner.. My good neighbour volunteered and mended my Dyson vacuum cleaer. My Dyson vacuum cleaner wasn't working good because it needed a new belt.

Well that would be difficult as Dysons have no belt to replace - so your good neighbour has ‘tucked you right up’ by the sounds of it!! ????

@ stockingsadmirer68, my good neighbour has given me a spare belt for Dyson 09 model vacuum cleaner. When my good neighbour bought replacement belts for my Dyson 09 model there were two belts for £2.99 I think my good neighbour knows more about mending Dyson vacuum cleaners than you do.

16 minutes ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

@ stockingsadmirer68, my good neighbour has given me a spare belt for Dyson 09 model vacuum cleaner. When my good neighbour bought replacement belts for my Dyson 09 model there were two belts for £2.99 I think my good neighbour knows more about mending Dyson vacuum cleaners than you do.

Really?? ????

1 hour ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

@ stockingsadmirer68, I think my good neighbour knows more about mending Dyson vacuum cleaners than you do.

That just put you in your place young man!

Edited by Dr Punk-sparkle

52 minutes ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

@ stockingsadmirer68. I made a mistake my Dyson is a dco7 model. I still trust my good neighbour and I am happy my Dyson dco7 is now in good working order.

Ohhh backtracking now are we?? ??? 

?

17 minutes ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

@ Doctor Punk Sparkle, I love stockingadmirer68, but I think he should concentrate on making onion gravy rather than given advice about Dyson vacuum cleaners.

Like shooting fish ? in a barrel ? 

?????? 

Did you also know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the English Dictionary? ???

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

44 minutes ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

@ Doctor Punk Sparkle, I love stockingadmirer68, but I think he should concentrate on making onion gravy rather than given advice about Dyson vacuum cleaners.

I think you could be correct my dear. 

Edited by Dr Punk-sparkle

13 minutes ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

You need to upgrade to a Dyson and then you will have a happy life.

Only if your ‘next door neighbour’ promises to empty it for me when it gets full - like he does for you!! ????

5 minutes ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

@ Doctor Punk Sparkle, I am worried about stockingsadmirer68, have you a prognosis?

Just worry about yourself, not me ??? 

Be careful you don’t end up with a brown nose.... ?

I have indeed Miss Felicity, it’s not looking too good I’m afraid.  I think he needs a long rest in a secure institution. 

3 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Coo-koo ???

Well that profile photograph. You have awful dark rings round your eyes, and a most peculiar look on your face! Manic or psychotic one may think. 

1 minute ago, Dr Punk-sparkle said:

Well that profile photograph. You have awful dark rings round your eyes, and a most peculiar look on your face! Manic or psychotic one may think. 

Depends what mood I’m in? ???

3 hours ago, Felicity Arkwright said:

@ Doctor Punk Sparlkle, thanks for the concur. I aways knew the BMA A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedias I won at the WI raffle would be useful one day.

A wonderful book that encyclopaedia. It’s also on the essential reading for nursing students as well as medical.