Sign in to follow this  
ratrob

Kate Capshaw tights and stockings from Dreamscape

Once again, I was watching an old movie and found this scene with Kate Capshaw.  She was an actress in the 70s and 80s but now is known mostly as Steven Speilberg's wife.  The scene starts with a nice view of her legs in tights and there is a small stocking flash at about 3:20.  Hope you enjoy! 

There is definitely a stocking flash in this film remember it clearly from my younger days.... but it appears to have been cut from this version... 

Very young Dennis Quaid.  

There is a stocking flash; it's very brief and I was able to see it better watching the movie on my big flat screen.  

I was pretty young when this movie came out, right around the puberty years.  I love nylon covered feet and the beginning of the scene where Kate Capshaw is on the couch in her stocking feet was one of the first times I remember being attracted to feet.  Movie takes me back, long way back!  

Here is the full version, with the scene on the couch and both of them entering dreamworld on train @54:36....but is this another edited one as cannot see stocking tops>

Cheers