Stegill69

Louise minchin

36 posts in this topic

Louise looking stunning again lovely dress and black tights bbc breakfast news now xxxx

20190120_081512.jpg

Edited by Stegill69
Added cap

Didn't notice the boots, but have to say the shoes on the guest in the pic above looks nice too

is that the best this country has to offer -- daily adoration of louise minchin in tights?  surely there must be 100 other british women showing a bit more leg and/or stocking top or shaded control tights, and sexier heels than louise.  not that she's an ugly woman, she's not, but every day someone is raving on about a normal looking woman with crossed legs.  britain must have sexier leg exposures than this.  or do i have to go to the continent for italian or french television?  lol 

25 minutes ago, SheerBlackFFs said:

is that the best this country has to offer -- daily adoration of louise minchin in tights?  surely there must be 100 other british women showing a bit more leg and/or stocking top or shaded control tights, and sexier heels than louise.  not that she's an ugly woman, she's not, but every day someone is raving on about a normal looking woman with crossed legs.  britain must have sexier leg exposures than this.  or do i have to go to the continent for italian or french television?  lol 

Feel free to start your own thread 😉👍🏻

31 minutes ago, SheerBlackFFs said:

Totally agree why get all excited because you can see her knees??  You want to watch news night the two lady’s on there show lots of leg most nights 

i'd rather watch the FOX news babes, for ample thigh exposure and the occasional upskirt.  politicas aside of course.  italian TV gives the occasional cleavage and hold ups lace tops views...mamma mia 

5 hours ago, SheerBlackFFs said:

C’mon then.....you tell us ALL where we can see an attractive lady other than Louise going anywhere near anything low denier and black/dark. It is a very rare thing to see. The women of the world seem to think there is nothing but heavy opaque legwear these days (including my unadventurous wife) and it is completely depressing for us lovers of fine nylon stockings (preferably) and tights. So....Louise is the only TV person that gives us something nice to look at now that SR has gone over exclusively to 7-10 denier natural colours. Two others who used to be great were Emily Maitlis and Liz Kendall who are both very disappointing these days. So this is why people mention Louise....it’s because we are having a very deep and very long low denier nylon drought !!

3 hours ago, SheerBlackFFs said:

i'd rather watch the FOX news babes, for ample thigh exposure and the occasional upskirt.  politicas aside of course.  italian TV gives the occasional cleavage and hold ups lace tops views...mamma mia 

Bare legs....all the way on US news.

The FOX news babes are really quite special I agree, provided they are muted. Outnumbered on FOX is a nylon extravaganza. However, I have seen Katie Pavlich in sheer black hose once this winter. Otherwise it is tan nylons on all the legs! It is so lovely to see Louise Minchin consistently in sheer black tights and more recently Laura Tobin as well. You have to agree that the mono-coloured dresses of the FOX girls is a bit tiresome. I love to see the UK babes in more imaginative dresses and pick up some fashion ideas for myself. 

As a female wearer of stockings (and I do acknowledge this is a stockings site forum, for discussing stockings sightings etc), I can't believe some of the comments above. 

God forbid there should be any women not showing a good deal of their legs off for your delights. Poor show ladies! We should know this is what we were put here for. Oh & come on, let's make sure we get the right denier for these "gents." No-one wants to be responsible for them sinking into a deep depression after all. 

Shame on you, Emily Maitlis & Liz Kendall, for being a big disappointment nowadays. 

Sorry, I perhaps shouldn't have wandered back to the forums. I'd forgotten how some of you talk about women as though there's nothing to them but a pair of legs.

Right, I'll get ready for the "clearly a fat ugly dungaree wearing lesbian or feminist" type comments now. 

Is this not a sightings section not criticism section.

The ladies on the these programmes don't give two hoots about what we think and they don't dress to please us or for our comments.

Chill out ffs

11 hours ago, blufouryou said:

Is this not a sightings section not criticism section.

The ladies on the these programmes don't give two hoots about what we think and they don't dress to please us or for our comments.

I disagree, most young ladies on TV want to be rich and famous, so looking attractive and wearing short skirts gets them on to reality shows like Strictly Come Dancing and Celebrity get me out of here. If you don't believe me look at Rachael Riley or Kate Silverton or Natasha Kaplinsky or Charlotte Hawkins or Susanah Read or etc etc.

On 24/01/2019 at 2:08 PM, Denise said:

As a female wearer of stockings (and I do acknowledge this is a stockings site forum, for discussing stockings sightings etc), I can't believe some of the comments above. 

God forbid there should be any women not showing a good deal of their legs off for your delights. Poor show ladies! We should know this is what we were put here for. Oh & come on, let's make sure we get the right denier for these "gents." No-one wants to be responsible for them sinking into a deep depression after all. 

Shame on you, Emily Maitlis & Liz Kendall, for being a big disappointment nowadays. 

Sorry, I perhaps shouldn't have wandered back to the forums. I'd forgotten how some of you talk about women as though there's nothing to them but a pair of legs.

Right, I'll get ready for the "clearly a fat ugly dungaree wearing lesbian or feminist" type comments now. 

To be blunt, what sort of comments do you expect on a forum dedicated to items worn on the legs?

It is a misogynistic forum most of the time, that face that is self evident doesn't mean it's OK. 

1 hour ago, sheffcouple said:

It is a misogynistic forum most of the time, that face that is self evident doesn't mean it's OK. 

Definition of misogyny is 

Objectifying them and judging them purely on looks and dress, being rude about women whose dress doesn’t titilate the fetishist’s peccadillo is exactly that. It’s common place and yes, to be expected, because the place is designed to coalesce such views where people are requested by the forum title to post sightings and comment (ie judge the woman based on her appearance).

Wow i only said louise was looking lively , each to there own i suppose 

Edited by Stegill69

1 hour ago, Stegill69 said:

Wow i only said louise was looking lively , each to there own i suppose 

Don't worry.  It's the usual childish title-tattle you find here between so called 'expert' members using the anonymity of the internet to demand that the only acceptable sightings on this forum are when the celebrity stands on a table top on live TV with her skirt up around her waist flashing her stockings and suspenders for all to see.

Even then, they'll complain that it isn't a proper sighting because the stockings weren't FFNs, or seamed, or she wasn't wearing a 6 or 8 strap suspender belt. Then you'll get the others saying that the photos of proof are Photoshopped. 

Looking good today in her short blue dress...It’s Dans birthday so a treat for him! 

9 hours ago, stockingleggedbabe said:

Looking good today in her short blue dress...It’s Dans birthday so a treat for him! 

Not sure why a married man with 3 children would be especially interested in his co-host’s tights.

17 minutes ago, PavlovsDog said:

Not sure why a married man with 3 children would be especially interested in his co-host’s tights.

Because his wife of their 3 children probably doesn’t wear any form of hosiery?? 👀🤔😳

44 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Because his wife of their 3 children probably doesn’t wear any form of hosiery?? 👀🤔😳

She might do, no reason why she wouldn’t.

Just now, PavlovsDog said:

She might do, no reason why she wouldn’t.

NB I said ‘probably ‘ 🤔😳👍🏻🙏🏻

I'd say that this place is turning into Mumsnet but that is probably too gender specific for some posters on this forum. 

On 26/01/2019 at 5:09 AM, PavlovsDog said:

To be blunt, what sort of comments do you expect on a forum dedicated to items worn on the legs?

Bloody well said! 

That person getting upset about me discussing TV personalities and their poor nylon preferences on a TV sightings forum! Perish the thought eh? Al I could say to them is bugger off and take your namby pamby silly criticism with you!