Nylon Sue

Seamless tights/pantyhose

19 posts in this topic

Looking for some feedback from tights/pantyhose lovers. Most that know me know I'm a huge fan of ff nylon stockings, but occasionally I also love to wear seamless/seamfree  tights, but trying to find really nice brands is a bit of a nightmare. Yes, Wolford Ftal 15 is one I've worn and I've recently been into the newer Golden Lady Seamfree ones. Does anyone have any more brand recommendations for me?

Here's a pic of me in Golden lady tights (censored):

shq.jpg

try Levante Perfect 12 sheer tights sue my wife wears them. I hope as my wife you do too sue, never wear panties with tights

20 minutes ago, norfolknylons said:

try Levante Perfect 12 sheer tights sue my wife wears them. I hope as my wife you do too sue, never wear panties with tights

Thanks for that, but I see they have a cotton gusset....looking for totally seamfree. But I agree, never wear panties with tights :)

Thanks jamesandlouise :)

I really love all your stocking pictures Sue but you look stunning in those tights. Have you tried M&S seamless, really nice but i just wish they were a little more sheer. Thanks so much for sharing. 😍

stunning more please xxx

Sue....you look absolutely great! 😘

Not seamfree but have you seen CdR eterno super lucido? They are very glossy and I think would look superb on you 😍💓

Hi Sue, the Marilyn brand of tights have always been a favourite of mine xx

Thanks again for all your lovely feedback. I've gone and bought some CdR Sevilla Libero which look nice and shiny as well as being seamfree. Looking forward to trying them on!

WOW already looking forward to seeing ..they are so sexy ....and as uve gathered very highly recommended..gosh with ur legs ..a nylon treat  😍

Wow, please lets see them 😍😘

THAT'S THEM! 

Thank you 15denierjo. This is the non-stretch nylons material. If only I could find these without the reinforced panty, sheer throughout. I guess yours have a reinforced panty - I think I can just see a tiny bit of that peeping through there. Where oh where do I find these? :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

That back seam is hot too.

nylons.jpg

On 02/12/2018 at 5:54 AM, Nylon Sue said:

Thanks again for all your lovely feedback. I've gone and bought some CdR Sevilla Libero which look nice and shiny as well as being seamfree. Looking forward to trying them on!

Hope u got ur CdR pantyhose  ..am sure they will look amazing  on those stunning legs of urs Sue😍am sure u will luv them..hopefully get to see in ur next post 😀😀😀

19 hours ago, Aj69 said:

Hope u got ur CdR pantyhose  ..am sure they will look amazing  on those stunning legs of urs Sue😍am sure u will luv them..hopefully get to see in ur next post 😀😀😀

Hear hear 😍🙏🏻😉

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, 15denierjo said:

Not seamfree but have you seen CdR eterno super lucido? They are very glossy and I think would look superb on you 😍💓

Agree the CDR eterno super lucido  tights are a dream to wear have a fantastic glossy look. Here are mine am wearing in the Moreno shade if you love that glossy look these are magnificent.

CDR Eterno super Lucido tights red mini skirt.JPG