Sign in to follow this  
Richard 1981

where do you find a women that likes wearing tights

Where can you find a woman who likes wearing tights these days ? 

It's all leggings or bare legs . 

I like the look of a great pair of legs in nice shiny tights ,  but can't find a lady that's into them . 

Please help :-) 

Any lady who wears a skirt or dress will usually wear tights or stockings.

This time of year, Autumn or Winter, is when the bare legs are covered.

i live in Canada and most women here go bre-legged, but during the colder seasons you will find more women will don pantyhose or opaques. I myself like to wear pantyhose throughout the year - obviously wearing different denier for different seasons

m'lady loves wearing tights...or maybe she does it just for me? either way I feel lucky and she has the gams to show off whilst she is wearing nylons

I doubt there's a specific place club etc where you will find women who like to wear tights. I know and see lots of women on a daily basis who wear them.

All this so called decline in wearing nylons in favour of bare legs is utter bs orcastrated by the anti tights brigade who seem to get centre stage for some reason.

I try and compliment lady's in tights and stockings if I notice, they really appreciate it

A guy at work ‘single goes on plenty more fish web site a  dating site he to has a passion for nylons just puts in lady’s who wear stockings  etc he get loads of replies 

Yes he does he gets loads every weekend he’s at it lol ? ladies of all ages .. I think some of them might be a bit iffy ? but what ever makes you happy ? 

Edited by nylonlovinpete

Super that this subject brought up as I will not date any female now that is not sheer. I have been with too many bare legged fake tanned ones. I find that any that do wear when out are far more enjoyable, articulate, and far more open minded than the fake tan brigade. Their hem lines are generally higher and most do not wear panties when in good tights.

On 12/02/2019 at 3:11 PM, CDdave said:

Super that this subject brought up as I will not date any female now that is not sheer. 

What a narrow minded approach. Only date a woman in sheer hosiery, they key to a meaningful relationship!

On 11/26/2018 at 3:17 PM, Richard 1981 said:

Where can you find a woman who likes wearing tights these days ? 

It's all leggings or bare legs . 

I like the look of a great pair of legs in nice shiny tights ,  but can't find a lady that's into them . 

Please help :-) 

The City of London, literally every woman wears sheer tights.

Have to agree with the london view, you cant walk far without seeing some on the streets

My gf wears tights daily and its completely her own choice. She only used to wear with skirts or dresses which was very rare and about 8 years ago she had these cropped trousers but thought her legs were too white to wear them until she seen my mate's gf wearing similar trousers with tan tights under them. 

My own gf started doing this and then it spread to normal trousers and jeans so it is literally every day. 

On 29/04/2019 at 11:51 AM, DannyB said:

My gf wears tights daily and its completely her own choice. She only used to wear with skirts or dresses which was very rare and about 8 years ago she had these cropped trousers but thought her legs were too white to wear them until she seen my mate's gf wearing similar trousers with tan tights under them. 

My own gf started doing this and then it spread to normal trousers and jeans so it is literally every day. 

You’re a very very lucky man Danny! 💪🏿

On 06/05/2019 at 21:57, Sgt Dangleberry said:

You’re a very very lucky man Danny! 💪🏿

Lol, I'm not complaining