Sign in to follow this  
benbusby

Cervin seamed bicolor

9 posts in this topic

Why are the Cervin seamed bicolour stockings not available? Have they been discontinued? 

Edited by benbusby

5 hours ago, benbusby said:

Why are the Cervin seamed bicolour stockings not available? Have they been discontinued? 

Don't know about SHQ stock, but the product itself has not been discontinued by Cervin as it is still available on their official web shop.

Some color combinations/sizes are out of stock, but that happens regularly.

https://www.cervin-store.com/en/seam-stockings/21-seduction-bicolour-seam-stockings.html#/

Edited by gnarfoz

Thank you. I did see them on the Cervin we shop but the cost of shipping makes them quite expensive. I used to order them from here. 

2 hours ago, benbusby said:

Thank you. I did see them on the Cervin we shop but the cost of shipping makes them quite expensive. I used to order them from here. 

You're welcome!

Yeah, 11€ (that's shipping to my place) is quite a bit, we're always waiting for special coupons or until we have enough wishes to surpass the 100€ for free shipping. Stockings do break, so we usually order two pieces of every kind :)

I believe that the factory was closed down during the month of August. Stocks are certain to be depleted as a result.

2 hours ago, kellym said:

I believe that the factory was closed down during the month of August. Stocks are certain to be depleted as a result.

Maybe resellers' stocks are, yeah. Manufacturer has them in stock.

Yes, you're likely right there, bur overall stocks, including a Canadian reseller are quite low at the moment.

OK. Thank you. I did get a little worried that they were getting harder to come by, as they are a beautiful stocking. 

3 hours ago, benbusby said:

OK. Thank you. I did get a little worried that they were getting harder to come by, as they are a beautiful stocking. 

Yes, they indeed are! Good luck in your searches :)