The Donald

Mixed up people.

66 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, The Donald said:

It's near enough for me, my man.

Well what you posted suggested that you were talking in a language called Queens. Which maybe explains why you don't make much sense. We all thought you were trying to speak in English, but it turns out you were speaking Utter Bollocks all along. 

1 minute ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Well what you posted suggested that you were talking in a language called Queens. Which maybe explains why you don't make much sense. We all thought you were trying to speak in English, but it turns out you were speaking Utter Bollocks all along. 

It may have sounded like 'utter bollocks' to you my man, but there I rest my case.

27 minutes ago, The Donald said:

Just as good manners have never been your forte.

Examples s’il vous plaît 👴🏻🤡🍚

Examples of what? If your parents neglected to teach you any, far be it from me to point out one of your many faults.

52 minutes ago, The Donald said:

Just as good manners have never been your forte.

Once more your accusations are unfounded, just hot air as always!! 🐓 

I give up with this site as most of you appear to still be infants talking nothing but twaddle

7 minutes ago, trophyintights said:

I give up with this site as most of you appear to still be infants talking nothing but twaddle

There’s plenty of other threads to read just like in a newspaper - move on to the next article if one doesn’t appeal to you... 

There are many posts I personally do not agree with, if I was to complain and whine about all of them then I’d never get any work done 😂

Just my point of view :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

27 minutes ago, trophyintights said:

20 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

There’s plenty of other threads to read just like in a newspaper - move on to the next article if one doesn’t appeal to you... 

There are many posts I personally do not agree with, if I was to complain and whine about all of them then I’d never get any work done 😂

Just my point of view :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

This is the reply you received, Trophyintights. It does make you wonder where they all come from.

A perfectly straight forward post if you care to read it correctly 🐓 

Does everyone write / email / message the editor of a newspaper complaining and threatening to never buy that newspaper again if they read an article that they don’t like? 🤔 

Errrrrr I think not but expect you do 🤡

1 minute ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

A perfectly straight forward post if you care to read it correctly 🐓 

Does everyone write / email / message the editor of a newspaper complaining and threatening to never buy that newspaper again if they read an article that they don’t like? 🤔 

Errrrrr I think not but expect you do 🤡

Well, well, well.... Finally you know what you're talking about. Aren't you one of the premier 'little weenies' that has the need to whiney butt cry to the boss at every turn around? Say it isn't so, little weenie!

26 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Well, well, well.... Finally you know what you're talking about. Aren't you one of the premier 'little weenies' that has the need to whiney butt cry to the boss at every turn around? Say it isn't so, little weenie!

No, that’s you 🤡🐓👴🏻

57 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

No, that’s you 🤡🐓👴🏻

Do you mean that I could have been mistaken??????????

3 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Do you mean that I could have been mistaken??????????

As always 👴🏻😳🤣 

The clue is in the thread title 😉😳🤣

3 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

As always 👴🏻😳🤣 

The clue is in the thread title 😉😳🤣

You never spoke a truer word. (Even if you didn't realise you were doing so)

4 hours ago, rowlf said:

Somebody else told me this was so, Ohio man.

17 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Not the best lyrics, but easy to dance to....

Just see you doing your ‘Dad dancing’ 🕺 to that one :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74:

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

🤡👴🏻😂

Is the one with the big mouth and whiskers, you.? And the one immediately to your left is obviously your friend.

2 hours ago, The Donald said:

But you and your friend aren't getting any. Shame!

I quite agree - you’re taking all the chum at every given opportunity  :58674d3f41d20_EmojiObjects-171::58674e015deda_EmojiNatur-37: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: