The Donald

Mixed up people.

66 posts in this topic

Having recently joined this organisation and read some of the remarks by some members, I have come to the conclusion that, in general, but with a few exceptions, the site is inhabited by a sack full of monkeys. There are a few sane members but on the whole there are far more who are content to run down anything that others have to say. More who are content to twist the postings of others with complete disregard, to further their own argument, yet others who seem to have a personal vendetta against other members yet never contribute to any of the discussion threads, and lastly those who simply like to hear, or rather see, their own words in print even though they're largely irrelevant.

Shame really as it looks like a great site you have here and one that I hall enjoy participating on.

So, here I come, ready or not.

The biggest issue is that a certain member who has been previously banned for inappropriate behaviour on many occasions insists on returning to the O T forum (as they are not capable of joining in across the entire site) trying to ruffle other members feathers, to no avail, only to end up being banned once again as his guise is as transparent as a pair of 5 denier stockings :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

It’ll be interesting to read your posts as time goes on and see what you make of this failed member, who no doubt will return like a foul stench once again :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

The biggest issue is that a certain member who has been previously banned for inappropriate behaviour on many occasions insists on returning to the O T forum (as they are not capable of joining in across the entire site) trying to ruffle other members feathers, to no avail, only to end up being banned once again as his guise is as transparent as a pair of 5 denier stockings :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

It’ll be interesting to read your posts as time goes on and see what you make of this failed member, who no doubt will return like a foul stench once again :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Unless I am made aware of this member, I cannot ascertain his or her motives.

If I may say, your feathers are certainly ruffled for some reason.

My feathers aren’t ruffled at all but ‘its’ was when ‘it’ received yet another ban  and when ‘it’ returns ‘it’ will receive another ban...

:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Top tip :- try looking not too far away from home for the member that you aren’t aware of, which surprises me seeing as you seem to think you know so much, considering the short amount of time you’ve been here...strange that!! :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

My feathers aren’t ruffled at all but ‘its’ was when ‘it’ received yet another ban  and when ‘it’ returns ‘it’ will receive another ban...

:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Top tip :- try looking not too far away from home for the member that you aren’t aware of, which surprises me seeing as you seem to think you know so much, considering the short amount of time you’ve been here...strange that!! :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Nothing strange about it, my man. I am the POTUS so I know everything.

6 hours ago, The Donald said:

Nothing strange about it, my man. I am the POTUS so I know everything.

If this is the best quote you can make up, you better give up 💤 😴 

10 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

If this is the best quote you can make up, you better give up 💤 😴 

No. How about, "When you judge another, you don't define them, you define yourself"?

That’s a good one to take heed of yourself :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

Now go tuck yourself into bed POTUS 💤 😴 💤  next to your gold 🥇digger of a wife 👰 :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Sweet dreams 😴 💤 😴 

5 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

That’s a good one to take heed of yourself :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

Now go tuck yourself into bed POTUS 💤 😴 💤  next to your gold 🥇digger of a wife 👰 :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Sweet dreams 😴 💤 😴 

She is rather a sweetie, isn't she, but far above your reach.

"Your life is not as serious as you think it is"

19 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Far above a clown 🤡 like you too Bro :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: 

Only in certain positions but she is in my bed, not yours.

1 hour ago, The Donald said:

Only in certain positions but she is in my bed, not yours.

😴💤😴 

And then you woke up :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195:

Don't you mean, 'then YOU woke up'?

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Yet another meaningless answer.

Such great examples....NOT!! :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50:

Er, did we miss the memo about SHQ turning into a playgound?

No, just a previously banned members returning where they’re not welcome  :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50:

Says he’s POTUS etc = deluded :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

3 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Such great examples....NOT!! :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50:

And yours is?

When are yours going to grow?

On 03/08/2018 at 7:36 PM, Strangers In Love said:

Er, did we miss the memo about SHQ turning into a playgound?

On 03/08/2018 at 7:44 PM, Mr FD said:

Pathetic.

No, Strangers, you didn't miss the memo, my thread was simply turned that way because the member stockingsadmirer68 cannot open threads of his own and can't help himself from ruining other people's.

And yes, Mr FD, it is pathetic and I apologise profusely for his childish action, but you must feel sorry for his plight.

2 hours ago, The Donald said:

No, Strangers, you didn't miss the memo, my thread was simply turned that way because the member stockingsadmirer68 cannot open threads of his own and can't help himself from ruining other people's.

And yes, Mr FD, it is pathetic and I apologise profusely for his childish action, but you must feel sorry for his plight.

Look at your own posts before throwing stones at others 🤡  🐓

Stop trying to hoodwink members into thinking you’re whiter than white - when clearly you’re not. 😴🤥👴🏻

I mean pretending to be Donald Trump, I ask you and you honestly think members believe that B S 🐮 💩

As you name your own thread ‘Mixed up people’ I couldn’t have named it better myself 👍🏻👴🏻🧠🤡

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Stop trying to hoodwink members into thinking you’re whiter than white - when clearly you’re not. 😴🤥👴🏻

I mean pretending to be Donald Trump, I ask you and you honestly think members believe that B S 🐮 💩

As you name your own thread ‘Mixed up people’ I couldn’t have named it better myself 👍🏻👴🏻🧠🤡

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Sir, I try to hoodwink no one and clearly all posts show this to be true. I can assure you that I am whiter than white but can you say the same?

At least my hair is styled and blonde, is yours, and I frequently wear a red neck-tie, do you?

As you have loudly shouted elsewhere, nobody is forcing you to read my posts and thread so why do you persist? (Except to cause trouble).

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Just add him to your ignored users list Stocksadmirer68.    

4 minutes ago, The Return of the Ark said:

Why ignore the POULTICE - his delusional ramblings make me laugh 😂 

28 minutes ago, The Return of the Ark said:

I do wish you could convince your friend to do this small thing, Robbies, it would save him having most of his problems.

36 minutes ago, The Donald said:

I do wish you could convince your friend to do this small thing, Robbies, it would save him having most of his problems.

Who’s Robbies?  🤔

You sure think you know a lot considering the short time (supposedly) you’ve been here?  🤥👴🏻🤡 

Awaiting the next tranche of bewildering B S 🐮💩 to exit the POULTICE keyboard 😴

Why ignore the POULTICE - his delusional ramblings make me laugh 😂 

That just encourages Boatman!

1 hour ago, The Return of the Ark said:

As an octogenarian 👴🏻⚰️🍚 he needs all the encouragement he can get 🤣😂🤣

3 hours ago, The Return of the Ark said:

The Return of the Ark (formelyRobbies)

Perhaps you ought to ask Robbies to draw you a picture to explain his name in his posts.

9 minutes ago, The Donald said:

The Return of the Ark (formelyRobbies)

Perhaps you ought to ask Robbies to draw you a picture to explain his name in his posts.

Tell you what, why don’t you draw me a picture seeing as you’re so clever 🤡👴🏻🍚

16 hours ago, The Donald said:

I prefer to use your Queens language.

Shouldn't that be, the "Queen's" language? 

17 hours ago, The Donald said:

I prefer to use your Queens language.

25 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Punctuation and spelling never was his forte 🤡👴🏻🐓

46 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

It's near enough for me, my man.

20 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Punctuation and spelling never was his forte 🤡👴🏻🐓

Just as good manners have never been your forte.