Trinity

Global Warming

109 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Trinity said:

This is all really interesting. The point though dear Blott ?  What very clever scientists have been able to do is measure atmospheric CO2 levels using some technology regarding isotopes found in glacial ice and what they have discovered is that despite all that volcanic activity at the end of the Cretaceous period that atmospheric levels of CO2 didn't really fluctuate that much - enough perhaps that over a period of 250 million years temperatures went up 8 degrees but that dropped again following the asteroid impact that caused the great winter that killed 96% of everything here on earth. The point being that Mother Nature had been managing CO2 levels pretty nicely despite what you say. However with us humans pumping out magnitudes above  that level of CO2 daily we are now observing that old Mum is having a hard time keeping a lid on that CO2 curve. It's rising. Fast.  Faster than during the Cretaceous - which, you know, was like a million years of volcanic activity spewing crap into the atmosphere -  In a mere 100 years we have cranked out a 10,000 times more CO2. 

Anyway, your dip into the journals  was a nice diversion while it lasted and a lovely attempt to try and twist the discussion into something that might salvage your initially foolish assertion.

So much more sophisticated than Rowlf. Bravo!

Hmmmm, although you rather sensibly elected not to challenge the scientific info I provided you still insist on trying to debunk my assertion that natural phonomina has played its own major part in the production of ‘greenhouse gases’ one of which I’ve learnt is water vapour although how that works I have no idea. 

At no point have I dismissed mankind’s clumsy and heavy handed reckless addition to the mix through the burning of carbon based items. Mostly in total ignorance it has to be said. 

From my readings I’ve discovered volcanic acitivity ‘today’ accounts for only a few percentage points towards the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. Therefore mankind’s additions are vast indeed. However when I made my initial statement, which was from memory, my thoughts were of the super eruptions I’ve provided scientific evidence for. 

So in conclusion I’ll happily accept ‘today’ mankind is the super villain of the piece. However, should one of the sleeping giants decide to wake up and spew forth it's lot mankind’s addition to the atmosphere will appear as small ripples before the tidal wave. 

We will be plunged into a ‘nuclear winter’ for years to come as has happened before and I don’t think there would be a lot we could do about it. Tech would doubtless help in some ways but one must conclude there would be loss of life on a scale never before seen or imagined. 

Interestingly a fellow who’s name I forget had the dubious honour of being in some ways the worlds worst inventor where the environment is concerned. Not only did he discover adding lead to fuel helped combat engine knock, he went on to invent CFC’s. In two strokes poisoning the planet and certainly re lead, the people. Apparently in later life he invented a complex machine to help him raise from bed until it went wrong and throttled him. Poetic justice one might say.  

all that people say are links to theory's and theory's can not be proven or disprove. it nature that controls our fate which, is the environment we all live in. the weak will suffer while the strong survive. wino out the chaff

6 hours ago, S & S said:

the weak will suffer while the strong survive. wino out the chaff

Unfortunately a false theory of evolution and easily disproven. More often it's the lucky that survive.

7 hours ago, Blott said:

Hmmmm, although you rather sensibly elected not to challenge the scientific info I provided you still insist on trying to debunk my assertion that natural phonomina has played its own major part in the production of ‘greenhouse gases’ one of which I’ve learnt is water vapour although how that works I have no idea. 

At no point have I dismissed mankind’s clumsy and heavy handed reckless addition to the mix through the burning of carbon based items. Mostly in total ignorance it has to be said. 

From my readings I’ve discovered volcanic acitivity ‘today’ accounts for only a few percentage points towards the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. Therefore mankind’s additions are vast indeed. However when I made my initial statement, which was from memory, my thoughts were of the super eruptions I’ve provided scientific evidence for. 

So in conclusion I’ll happily accept ‘today’ mankind is the super villain of the piece. However, should one of the sleeping giants decide to wake up and spew forth it's lot mankind’s addition to the atmosphere will appear as small ripples before the tidal wave. 

We will be plunged into a ‘nuclear winter’ for years to come as has happened before and I don’t think there would be a lot we could do about it. Tech would doubtless help in some ways but one must conclude there would be loss of life on a scale never before seen or imagined. 

Interestingly a fellow who’s name I forget had the dubious honour of being in some ways the worlds worst inventor where the environment is concerned. Not only did he discover adding lead to fuel helped combat engine knock, he went on to invent CFC’s. In two strokes poisoning the planet and certainly re lead, the people. Apparently in later life he invented a complex machine to help him raise from bed until it went wrong and throttled him. Poetic justice one might say.  

Oh dear. I have no interest in trying to dispute that volcanos spew volatiles into the atmosphere. Nor have I any interest in disputing that at one time, a long long time ago, volcanos contributed to global warming.  My dispute with you - apart from your rather foolish notion that developed countries must have nuclear weaponry to be called developed - is that you claimed "No I do not deny volcanic activity has spewed more 'greenhouse' gases into the atmosphere in the history of the world than mankind has. " I snoped you the math about this. I'm sorry dear fellow but this old climate change denial argument has been debunked.

Of course I see you realised your error and did a nice back-peddle, to state that you were talking from memory of the giant crater volcanoes of Yellowstone etc... But yet,  those were infinitesimal compared to what mankind is spewing into the environment.

OK, I'll concede this: before mankind volcanos made more greenhouse emissions than the dinosaurs.  On that - please do note, a nuclear winter is not actually the correct term for a volcanic dust cloud that plunges the world into darkness and furthermore even with the million years of volcanic goings on at the end of the Cretaceous it was actually an asteroid strike that drove the globe into cold and dark times - not volcanic ash (although doubtless that helped). I'm not saying it's never going to happen but what I'm saying is the surer bet is that Mankind is going to stuff itself long before Yellowstone does.

44 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Unfortunately a false theory of evolution and easily disproven. More often it's the lucky that survive.

Certainly the majority were lucky who survived those tsunamis 🌊 a few years back :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Oh dear. I have no interest in trying to dispute that volcanos spew volatiles into the atmosphere. Nor have I any interest in disputing that at one time, a long long time ago, volcanos contributed to global warming.  My dispute with you - apart from your rather foolish notion that developed countries must have nuclear weaponry to be called developed - is that you claimed "No I do not deny volcanic activity has spewed more 'greenhouse' gases into the atmosphere in the history of the world than mankind has. " I snoped you the math about this. I'm sorry dear fellow but this old climate change denial argument has been debunked.

Of course I see you realised your error and did a nice back-peddle, to state that you were talking from memory of the giant crater volcanoes of Yellowstone etc... But yet,  those were infinitesimal compared to what mankind is spewing into the environment.

OK, I'll concede this: before mankind volcanos made more greenhouse emissions than the dinosaurs.  On that - please do note, a nuclear winter is not actually the correct term for a volcanic dust cloud that plunges the world into darkness and furthermore even with the million years of volcanic goings on at the end of the Cretaceous it was actually an asteroid strike that drove the globe into cold and dark times - not volcanic ash (although doubtless that helped). I'm not saying it's never going to happen but what I'm saying is the surer bet is that Mankind is going to stuff itself long before Yellowstone does.

I shall look into your claims further through globally recognised institutions rather than this Snop you talk of which I’ve never before heard of. 

Are they a pressure group or a completely unbiased research instituate?  

5 hours ago, Blott said:

I shall look into your claims further through globally recognised institutions rather than this Snop you talk of which I’ve never before heard of. 

I too have never heard of this SNOP, Sir. Are they related to the Greenpeace lot?

And how are tsunami's related to global warming?

7 hours ago, Blott said:

1 hour ago, The Donald said:

I too have never heard of this SNOP, Sir. Are they related to the Greenpeace lot?

And how are tsunami's related to global warming?

I believe he was referring what he was drinking at the pub the other night............…. Schnapp's! He should back off from the juice for a while. 

4 minutes ago, rowlf said:

I believe he was referring what he was drinking at the pub the other night............…. Schnapp's! He should back off from the juice for a while. 

If that's the effect it has, then the sooner the better.

11 hours ago, Trinity said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/volcano-carbon-emissions/

By simply clicking on the link you provided (and i've helpfully provided it again) one can instantly see you've got yourself all mixed up i'm afraid dear friend. The header clearly and unequivocally asks. Does a SINGLE volcanic eruption release as much CO2 as ALL of humanity has to date?

To think a single eruption could release as much CO2 as mankind has to date is clearly preposterous. However, earlier in this debate I made it clear my comments regarding volcanic activity were without times limits in the history of the planet, (as is mankind's addition without time limit). Further, I also made clear my reference was from memory and of the super eruptions i've provided scientific data for.

The Snopes data talks about mankind's addition in easy to understand terms linked to the Mount St. Helens eruption. Stating a volcanic cough would need to be 3500 times the size of Mount St. Helens to equal mankind's additions. Yet earlier I provided data which experts agreed on stating Yellowstone in the past has erupted at a magnitude 2,500-8,000 times bigger than Mount St. Helens in one episode.

12 hours ago, Trinity said:

Yet clearly when looking at the scientific data in comparison to the Snopes data we see the above statement is simply not true. Snopes clearly talk of only ONE volcanic eruption not many and not super eruptions from the past.

Again we can instantly see you've got yourself mixed up. A 'nuclear winter' is the scientists way of describing a major traumatic event the like of which would block out sunlight and make the continuation of life as we know it difficult to say the least. You might recall I provided data regarding the Toba event which took the human race to the brink of extinction, admittedly there were far less people alive then and without recourse to the technology we have at our disposal today. I'm confident mankind's burning of carbon hasn't taken our race to the brink of extinction or, if it has, I missed it.

However, in the spirit of consolidation i'll concede you have a valid point regarding mankind's on going release of carbon and the effects it may have in the future. However, we must of course understand EVERY ONE OF US is by default responsible for the release of CO2 when we switch on the television, a light, a cooking appliance, a motor vehicle, the typing device of choice when we visit these pages!!!!

Simply by being here and debating we are adding CO2 to the atmosphere, therefore, one might conclude if a person is as genuinely worried about the release of CO2 as they might seem and claim, they might lead by example and no longer use the internet ever again!!!!.......a thought to ponder perhaps dear friend :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

1 hour ago, Blott said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/volcano-carbon-emissions/

By simply clicking on the link you provided (and i've helpfully provided it again) one can instantly see you've got yourself all mixed up i'm afraid dear friend. The header clearly and unequivocally asks. Does a SINGLE volcanic eruption release as much CO2 as ALL of humanity has to date?

To think a single eruption could release as much CO2 as mankind has to date is clearly preposterous. However, earlier in this debate I made it clear my comments regarding volcanic activity were without times limits in the history of the planet, (as is mankind's addition without time limit). Further, I also made clear my reference was from memory and of the super eruptions i've provided scientific data for.

The Snopes data talks about mankind's addition in easy to understand terms linked to the Mount St. Helens eruption. Stating a volcanic cough would need to be 3500 times the size of Mount St. Helens to equal mankind's additions. Yet earlier I provided data which experts agreed on stating Yellowstone in the past has erupted at a magnitude 2,500-8,000 times bigger than Mount St. Helens in one episode.

Yet clearly when looking at the scientific data in comparison to the Snopes data we see the above statement is simply not true. Snopes clearly talk of only ONE volcanic eruption not many and not super eruptions from the past.

Again we can instantly see you've got yourself mixed up. A 'nuclear winter' is the scientists way of describing a major traumatic event the like of which would block out sunlight and make the continuation of life as we know it difficult to say the least. You might recall I provided data regarding the Toba event which took the human race to the brink of extinction, admittedly there were far less people alive then and without recourse to the technology we have at our disposal today. I'm confident mankind's burning of carbon hasn't taken our race to the brink of extinction or, if it has, I missed it.

However, in the spirit of consolidation i'll concede you have a valid point regarding mankind's on going release of carbon and the effects it may have in the future. However, we must of course understand EVERY ONE OF US is by default responsible for the release of CO2 when we switch on the television, a light, a cooking appliance, a motor vehicle, the typing device of choice when we visit these pages!!!!

Simply by being here and debating we are adding CO2 to the atmosphere, therefore, one might conclude if a person is as genuinely worried about the release of CO2 as they might seem and claim, they might lead by example and no longer use the internet ever again!!!!.......a thought to ponder perhaps dear friend :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Oh dear. While I am firstly highly impressed that you took the time to wander off and look at the snopes link - something other members of the ilk would never do (lets face it they'd rather argue from their vast experiential knowledge base, or make noises that the aliens tell them to) - I am disappointed that you haven't quite grabbed the significance of the calculations.

The words - orders of magnitude - should have been of interest. Yellowstone may have been 3,500 times bigger than Mt St Helen. Nonetheless it's entire outburst was no more than a weeks worth of human endeavor. Also as you're fond of mentioning - there is the matter of timescale.  The Cretaceous eruptions you mention took place over a million years. Good old mum had a wee bit of time to get herself organised and with her various clever biocycles could keep a lid (somewhat) on all that greenhouse guff that these damned Russian volcanos were spewing.

Now seeing as how you're OK about wandering off and researching stuff I suggest you Google "Nuclear Winter Definition".   You'll be surprised to learn that it includes the phrase "....darkness following a nuclear war...."  Scientists, in my experience, tend to like to be accurate in their description of things. "Volcanic Winter" may have been the more accurate term. To the Toba event - there is much debate as to whether or not this super eruption caused a prolonged Cold period or indeed had an effect upon the Hominids  living at the time. Please - get your facts straight before making these wild assertions. I may think you are resorting to hyperbole to try and bluff your way out of a trouncing.

I'll check on internet usage relative to C emissions and if I cannot trade some off by planting a tree in the back yard I'll leave the site in the hands of Rowlf and Boaty and strut off elsewhere :)

Speaking as you were about a Nuclear Winter, the members name Trinity intrigues me and I wonder why it was chosen.

Trinity was the site in which the Manhattan Project was thought up, worked on and resulted in us developing the first atomic bomb which resulted in a very short nuclear winter for Hiroshima, and a few days later for Nagasaki.

Strange that a member who thinks of themselves as a liberal thinker, should choose a name with such catastrophic end results.

7 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Oh dear. While I am firstly highly impressed that you took the time to wander off and look at the snopes link - something other members of the ilk would never do (lets face it they'd rather argue from their vast experiential knowledge base, or make noises that the aliens tell them to) - I am disappointed that you haven't quite grabbed the significance of the calculations.

The words - orders of magnitude - should have been of interest. Yellowstone may have been 3,500 times bigger than Mt St Helen. Nonetheless it's entire outburst was no more than a weeks worth of human endeavor. Also as you're fond of mentioning - there is the matter of timescale.  The Cretaceous eruptions you mention took place over a million years. Good old mum had a wee bit of time to get herself organised and with her various clever biocycles could keep a lid (somewhat) on all that greenhouse guff that these damned Russian volcanos were spewing.

Now seeing as how you're OK about wandering off and researching stuff I suggest you Google "Nuclear Winter Definition".   You'll be surprised to learn that it includes the phrase "....darkness following a nuclear war...."  Scientists, in my experience, tend to like to be accurate in their description of things. "Volcanic Winter" may have been the more accurate term. To the Toba event - there is much debate as to whether or not this super eruption caused a prolonged Cold period or indeed had an effect upon the Hominids  living at the time. Please - get your facts straight before making these wild assertions. I may think you are resorting to hyperbole to try and bluff your way out of a trouncing.

I'll check on internet usage relative to C emissions and if I cannot trade some off by planting a tree in the back yard I'll leave the site in the hands of Rowlf and Boaty and strut off elsewhere :)

Haha touche,

I agree 100% the earth or mum nature as you put it has had time in the last (is it?) 4.5 billion years to put things right and as it happens those events have obviously created the world we know right now with other events added to the mix as well of course.

Man's additions on the other hand have been so rapid mum nature has not had chance to keep up. This we are agreed on without question. 

One point I need to pull you up on, the Toba event is not my wild assertions, the data I reproduced here is from the factual book I referenced.

I'm happy to conclude volcanic activity has had an effect over the lifetime of the planet, while mankind's activity has had a monstrous effect in a very short time. This is the beauty of sensible debating, the debating partners find common ground to agree on :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: otherwise debates go on and on and become tiresome to all involved.

My point re the use of the internet and it's CO2 footprint is more interesting than I first gave credit for. Especially for those who take CO2 in the atmosphere very seriously. Servers, be they in China, Russia, USA or Woking use lots of power to keep the gadgets cool (unless you're going to argue i'm wrong about that and little gremlins keep them cool hehe). Therefore, those who use up lots of internet time preaching about CO2 are themselves some of the worse villains, planting trees to offset is all well and good, but would it not be better to plants the trees and NOT use the internet as well for a double Eco whammy?

As too the big wigs who travel many many miles to Global seminars via jet plane, well surely they are saying Do as we say, Not as we do!!!! Sounds a tad hypercritical of an Eco campaigner does it not?  

1 hour ago, The Donald said:

Speaking as you were about a Nuclear Winter, the members name Trinity intrigues me and I wonder why it was chosen.

Trinity was the site in which the Manhattan Project was thought up, worked on and resulted in us developing the first atomic bomb which resulted in a very short nuclear winter for Hiroshima, and a few days later for Nagasaki.

Strange that a member who thinks of themselves as a liberal thinker, should choose a name with such catastrophic end results.

You're looking far too deeply there Donald.  I liked the character in The Matrix. I thought she was pretty good at kickin arses

1 hour ago, Blott said:

Haha touche,

I agree 100% the earth or mum nature as you put it has had time in the last (is it?) 4.5 billion years to put things right and as it happens those events have obviously created the world we know right now with other events added to the mix as well of course.

Man's additions on the other hand have been so rapid mum nature has not had chance to keep up. This we are agreed on without question. 

One point I need to pull you up on, the Toba event is not my wild assertions, the data I reproduced here is from the factual book I referenced.

I'm happy to conclude volcanic activity has had an effect over the lifetime of the planet, while mankind's activity has had a monstrous effect in a very short time. This is the beauty of sensible debating, the debating partners find common ground to agree on :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: otherwise debates go on and on and become tiresome to all involved.

My point re the use of the internet and it's CO2 footprint is more interesting than I first gave credit for. Especially for those who take CO2 in the atmosphere very seriously. Servers, be they in China, Russia, USA or Woking use lots of power to keep the gadgets cool (unless you're going to argue i'm wrong about that and little gremlins keep them cool hehe). Therefore, those who use up lots of internet time preaching about CO2 are themselves some of the worse villains, planting trees to offset is all well and good, but would it not be better to plants the trees and NOT use the internet as well for a double Eco whammy?

As too the big wigs who travel many many miles to Global seminars via jet plane, well surely they are saying Do as we say, Not as we do!!!! Sounds a tad hypercritical of an Eco campaigner does it not?  

Dear Blott. Good show ! I am prepared to agree to this common ground we find ourselves upon. Tbh I hadn't even thought about the internet and servers and my own particular carbon stiletto print too much when I'm typing up my responses. Of course the energy footprint of New Zealand is pretty green... we have lots of hydro so my particular impact might be a wee bit lower than yours. Perhaps you need to limit your responses to a few words and me to a paragraph in future?

6 hours ago, Trinity said:

Dear Blott. Good show ! I am prepared to agree to this common ground we find ourselves upon. Tbh I hadn't even thought about the internet and servers and my own particular carbon stiletto print too much when I'm typing up my responses. Of course the energy footprint of New Zealand is pretty green... we have lots of hydro so my particular impact might be a wee bit lower than yours. Perhaps you need to limit your responses to a few words and me to a paragraph in future?

:58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: Yes!!!

Did you see what I did there.

2 hours ago, Blott said:

:58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: Yes!!!

Did you see what I did there.

Blott 1-0 Trinity.

9 hours ago, Trinity said:

You're looking far too deeply there Donald.  I liked the character in The Matrix. I thought she was pretty good at kickin arses

I stand corrected, my apologies. I have had no time recently to watch movies.

Still, a pretty grim name for a lady to choose.

I always think of Matrix Trinity when I see your screen name. A very feisty character in the trilogy, the films would have been poorer without her. 

Good news for some.
The oldest and thickest sea ice in the Arctic ocean has started to break up, opening waters north of Greenland that are normally frozen, even in summer. This phenomenon, which one meteorologist described as “scary” has never been recorded before but it has happened twice this year due to warm winds and heatwaves in the northern hemisphere.
This area, until now, has been known  as “the last ice area” because it was assumed that this would be the final northern holdout against the melting effects of a hotter planet.

Hot tip!
Buy shares in the port of Churchill Manitoba (population 899). It could soon be ice free all year round. A knowledge of Cree and a liking for polar bears will be an advantage.
This could be bigger than the Klondike!

Those damned underground volcanoes are certainly making a nuisance of themselves.

1 minute ago, rowlf said:

Those damned underground volcanoes are certainly making a nuisance of themselves.

Aren't volcanoes the point at which the warm molten rocks reach the earth's surface? In which case, how can they be underground? Is it similar to an underwater lake? 

1 hour ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Aren't volcanoes the point at which the warm molten rocks reach the earth's surface? In which case, how can they be underground? Is it similar to an underwater lake? 

You place too much emphasis on semantics. Hmm..... Look at it this way. It's about all those illegal immigrants bursting with fire and brimstone to be free...….. and on the public dole.:58674be5c2392_EmojiSmiley-13:

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, rowlf said:

You place too much emphasis on semantics. Hmm..... Look at it this way. It's about all those illegal immigrants bursting with fire and brimstone to be free...….. and on the public dole.:58674be5c2392_EmojiSmiley-13:

More Ohio BS I'm afraid.

You claim "alternate" facts, you make up events that have not happened to support your arguments, but then criticise anyone who corrects something stupid you've said as being semantic?

And then as ever you blame it on the migrants.  I'm not surprised that the USA is in a state of turmoil.  Four hundred years of lazy feckless migrants scrounging off the hard work of the native Americans and what do they produce?  People like rowlf (that is people similar to rowlf, not a statement that people love rowlf - just to avoid any issue over semantics).

22 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

More Ohio BS I'm afraid.

You claim "alternate" facts, you make up events that have not happened to support your arguments, but then criticise anyone who corrects something stupid you've said as being semantic?

And then as ever you blame it on the migrants.  I'm not surprised that the USA is in a state of turmoil.  Four hundred years of lazy feckless migrants scrounging off the hard work of the native Americans and what do they produce?  People like rowlf (that is people similar to rowlf, not a statement that people love rowlf - just to avoid any issue over semantics).

This is the world we live in. There are 'facts' and there are 'alternate facts'. Also, truth isn't truth. But I truly don't know what this has to do with native Americans. If one investigated the facts of the matter, immigrants traveled from the north and Europe and Asia over the once was land bridge to escape the effect of the last Ice Age. As well, rumors had spread that Florida was the place to be during the long winter. Further investigation finds that many of those travelers could have very well been English...… more or less. Not completely anecdotal evidence, as there were remnants of several Arther Treacher's Fish and Chips fast food restaurants located on the continent in the last century. Initially, it was a little difficult for me to wrap my hands around all this, but I believe it, so it must be true.

1 hour ago, rowlf said:

This is the world we live in. There are 'facts' and there are 'alternate facts'. Also, truth isn't truth.

And yet more Ohio BS.

There are only "alternate facts" and true untruths if you believe the politicians who claim such things.  And the politicians who claim such things are liars who want you to believe them. When you start to believe the lies the politicians feed you without question … hang on rowlf, isn't that normally your line?

1 minute ago, Alteredbhoy said:

And yet more Ohio BS.

There are only "alternate facts" and true untruths if you believe the politicians who claim such things.  And the politicians who claim such things are liars who want you to believe them. When you start to believe the lies the politicians feed you without question … hang on rowlf, isn't that normally your line?

You have never been so right as you are at this moment in time. It's all political. I don't know whether or not I would call them liars, but mostly all of them have their agendas, egos, alliances, secrets, reasons that run contrary to what is the best for the country. We must sort all this stuff out, or we deserve what we get.

Which is what I say what I do about global warming. Liberals don't have a monopoly on their desire to save the Earth. But it's the party line. It's the accumulative votes they receive from the planks in their platform.

I've been 'hung' since birth. You're the one attempting to achieve that position on this Earth.

(Did I say 'hung'? I meant 'hanging on'.....):58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

18 hours ago, rowlf said:

I've been 'hung' since birth. You're the one attempting to achieve that position on this Earth.

(Did I say 'hung'? I meant 'hanging on'.....):58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

'Hung' or simply 'hanging on' would explain why you are such a tall gentleman. I bet your mom was proud of you.

BTW, I agree with you about politicians, especially the liberal variety, but you have to remember that id they didn't have this podium they would have nothing to talk about.

Edited by ObanMat