naughtynurse

Mrs Naughty Nurse

12 posts in this topic

I'm going to a wedding in July. I need some advise. What sort of dress should I wear, above or below knee, Plain or floral and do I bare or wear?

I think you should go floral and wear a pair of the lightest stockings you can find, and don't forget the photos please xxx 

With your lovely figure in your profile, I would think that anything you wear would be acceptable for a wedding, just don't outshine the bride.

Shortish if it is sunny, longer if dull.  FF nylons and Hheels make the look, and all this works if Hubby says so, of course.  Love to see the finale outfit pics, but have a great time and Good Luck to the Bride.

Gazz

The dress choice highly depends on the whole setting of the wedding and how traditional/conservative and also how old the guests will be.

I'd go for wear though - Cervin Capri 7 RHTs (nude or colored, your choice) are always perfect, even on warm summer days :)

July is looking to be nice, so light and airy would be a good choice, maybe something like this?

Rosa-stockings.jpg

34 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

July is looking to be nice, so light and airy would be a good choice, maybe something like this?

Rosa-stockings.jpg

That's Ami, not July :P

EDIT: Just realized you're talking about the month, not about the girl. Haha. :)

Edited by gnarfoz

48 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Rosa-stockings.jpg

Wonderful tan stockings, well suspended!!

These are What Katie Did Fully Fashioned Stockings, by the way.

Would definitely applaud any Lady dressed as sexily as cute as the one in this photo. Very teasing and a spectacular pair of legs in gorgeous stockings. You could do a lot worse Mrs Naughty Nurse!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

On 6/6/2018 at 2:25 AM, SeamsFFun said:

Would definitely applaud any Lady dressed as sexily as cute as the one in this photo. Very teasing and a spectacular pair of legs in gorgeous stockings. You could do a lot worse Mrs Naughty Nurse!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Only if the bride was marrying you!  :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16: