Katiesheer

A meeting for all you gentlemen !

14 posts in this topic

As you know I hold an event each year for couples along with a few single gentlemen who come along.

I get private  messaged alot by guys wishing to attend events like mine but either the date is not suitable or the location is not right and then of course there are some events dont allow single guys .

Mr Katiesheer and myself are often away for weekends on our own and would be lovely to meet with a few of the gentlemen from here for a drink and a chat.

So here is an offer.....I am considering a one off meeting for gentlemen only,  location to be decided but possibly central UK maybe Brmingham just to meet up for a drink in the evening and get to know a few of you who would like to meet .

PM me if you are interested and we will see what we can arrange , it will depend on how much interest there is... 

Katie

xx

Count me in 

I'd love to.  If only I could get an evening away ....

I would be delighted and honoured, depending on the date and location! 

1 hour ago, Katiesheer said:

As you know I hold an event each year for couples along with a few single gentlemen who come along.

I get private  messaged alot by guys wishing to attend events like mine but either the date is not suitable or the location is not right and then of course there are some events dont allow single guys .

Mr Katiesheer and myself are often away for weekends on our own and would be lovely to meet with a few of the gentlemen from here for a drink and a chat.

So here is an offer.....I am considering a one off meeting for gentlemen only,  location to be decided but possibly central UK maybe Brmingham just to meet up for a drink in the evening and get to know a few of you who would like to meet .

PM me if you are interested and we will see what we can arrange , it will depend on how much interest there is... 

Katie

xx

I too would be interested please, I may also come up to Oxford for a drink with yourselves in October.

Wow I'm surprised this thread isn't full! A offer to meet the Lovely Katie. To bad I'm so far a way dear. I'd be the first in line! Lovely that your willing to to this!

8 hours ago, Katiesheer said:

Katie

xx

What a fabulous offer and one that if I was in striking distance I'd take up without a doubt. The Katiesheers are a marvellous couple and spread the faith so wonderfully well, they are so deserving of our support. Just hope the NEC or NIA in Birmingham doesn't sell out quickly for such an event. Incredible opportunity to see a real-life stocking goddess in person and enjoy her sparkling personality too as well as that of her always entertaining and interesting hubby.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

I would have loved to attend this event.  However, Newcastle is just a bit too far away and of course being able to think of a good reason to have a night away would be very tricky too.

I'm sure there'll be lots who will want to attend, good luck with your super idea.

xxxxx

Update on my proposed meeting..

I can now confirm that my proposed "gentlemen only " meeting will take place on Friday 9th of November in central Birmingham

I have had a good responce to this meeting and will be getting back to those who replied via PM, if there is anyone else who would like to join us please message me privately ....

A quick reminder this invitation is for guys who cant make the majority of meetings as most are for couples only , it will be a few drinks and a chat in a bar.....

Love Katie

xxxxx

As I previously said we have had a great response to my Birmingham get together.. 

For those who have contacted me with your email addresses we will get back to you shortly with all the info including the venue and local hotels ...

love Katie

xxx