hotlegs2

hmmm

15 posts in this topic

thinking of leaving the forum is getting out of hand and needs controlling big time

its getting silly some of the posts that have been put on here and allowed is crazy its getting out of hand time admin took control

Thought about leaving as well...but then have they won? They should be ignored if there isn't a moderator to take control. Why "cut your nose off to spite your face" as the saying goes. Stick with it.

i suppose your right lord seaton  i just think the moderation needs tighting up pardon the pun its gone from a great to getting seedy

13 hours ago, hotlegs2 said:

i suppose your right lord seaton  i just think the moderation needs tighting up pardon the pun its gone from a great to getting seedy

The moderation does need tightening but it seems that that may not happen...pity because it is a decent site only to be spoiled/abused by the idiotic few.

21 hours ago, Lord Seaton said:

The moderation does need tightening but it seems that that may not happen...pity because it is a decent site only to be spoiled/abused by the idiotic few.

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

It’s these previously banned, poorly behaved returning members who have numerous accounts that ‘try’ and spoil it for others - euthanasia is the answer :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

16 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

It’s these previously banned, poorly behaved returning members who have numerous accounts that ‘try’ and spoil it for others - euthanasia is the answer :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Lol x

6 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

That goes for a lot of people... I could think of quite a few...unfortunately it is against the law...great pity as it would be doing society a great service!! 

1 minute ago, Lord Seaton said:

That goes for a lot of people... I could think of quite a few...unfortunately it is against the law...great pity as it would be doing society a great service!! 

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106: :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Lord Seaton, well said that man, common sense with aplomb.

Regards John B.

On 24/05/2018 at 12:36 PM, Lord Seaton said:

:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: :58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

Once you are entrenched here, it’s hard to completely leave. We just have to leave for a while when the bull piles too high. 

Edited by MrsDzineGuy