Janek

First time stories

66 posts in this topic

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, Robbies said:

My experience of seeing a lady for the first time in stocking and suspenders, came about due to the damage done by the hurricane winds in October 1987 within the UK.   The week after I was due to be celebrating my 18th birthday, but the building where any celebrations where planned got destroyed by the hurricane winds.    

 

The lady in question, was someone that I was at school with previously and she had heard what had happened.  She took it upon herself to make sure the Saturday after my birthday, which was when I would have been celebrating my 18th birthday was a special day for me.  She was about 5 foot 6 inches in height and had a body similar to Samantha Fox with natural curves.   

 

Unfortunately, over time I lost contact with that lady.  So I will not give any further details, other than to say that the lady in question wore a brown wrapover dress and when the wind blew you could see her stocking tops held by suspenders.   Both of us had an enjoyable day and evening.            

Sounds like sheer perfection Robbies and a wonderful birthday present too!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brian jones said:

More like a very vivid imagination.

You would know all about vivid imagination, as yours is a lot more vivid than my true story.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Robbies said:

You would know all about vivid imagination, as yours is a lot more vivid than my true story.    

Take his ‘lady friend’ for example Robbies - carer is more like it :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I met my husband in 1971 when all my friends had changed to wearing tights, he was delighted when he found I still wore a girdle and nylons, we have been married 45 years and I still wear daily

Andrea1950

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andrea1950 said:

I met my husband in 1971 when all my friends had changed to wearing tights, he was delighted when he found I still wore a girdle and nylons, we have been married 45 years and I still wear daily

Andrea1950

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Andrea1950 said:

I met my husband in 1971 when all my friends had changed to wearing tights, he was delighted when he found I still wore a girdle and nylons, we have been married 45 years and I still wear daily

Andrea1950

No wonder you’re still married 👍🏻🙏🏻😍

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/05/2018 at 4:49 PM, upnorth said:

mrs upnorth still obliges

Lucky you and well done Mrs Upnorth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/05/2018 at 8:52 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Take his ‘lady friend’ for example Robbies - carer is more like it :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Now now boys....be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wore my first pair of stockings at 17 when a few of my friends and myself dared each other to wear fishnets to a bishop/nun party. We did all wear them to the party but only 1 of my friends continues to wear stockings as i do.

I have to admit that all of us at the time loved the attention we had and put it down to wearing the stockings.

The next time i wore more seriously was when a now ex brought me some ff stockings which i absolutely loved and still love to wear. x

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We do love the attention, which is quite obvious from comments made on this site. I think at that age it was more of a date and certainly we know just how much it affects our men folk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first exposure to stockings was as a 16 year old when my then girlfriend was a bridesmaid at her aunt’s wedding.

I’d seen the white basque she’d been bought to wear in the weeks before the wedding (not whilst it was being worn) but she had gotten ready at her aunt’s house so I didn’t see her until she arrived at the registry office. It was only later that she allowed me to put my hand up her dress and feel the suspenders affixed to the top of her white stockings for the first time.  I’ve been transfixed ever since!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, (f)fwornforyou said:

i wore my first pair of stockings at 17 when a few of my friends and myself dared each other to wear fishnets to a bishop/nun party. We did all wear them to the party but only 1 of my friends continues to wear stockings as i do.

I have to admit that all of us at the time loved the attention we had and put it down to wearing the stockings.

The next time i wore more seriously was when a now ex brought me some ff stockings which i absolutely loved and still love to wear. x

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Borracho said:

My first exposure to stockings was as a 16 year old when my then girlfriend was a bridesmaid at her aunt’s wedding.

I’d seen the white basque she’d been bought to wear in the weeks before the wedding (not whilst it was being worn) but she had gotten ready at her aunt’s house so I didn’t see her until she arrived at the registry office. It was only later that she allowed me to put my hand up her dress and feel the suspenders affixed to the top of her white stockings for the first time.  I’ve been transfixed ever since!

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Borracho said:

My first exposure to stockings was as a 16 year old when my then girlfriend was a bridesmaid at her aunt’s wedding.

I’d seen the white basque she’d been bought to wear in the weeks before the wedding (not whilst it was being worn) but she had gotten ready at her aunt’s house so I didn’t see her until she arrived at the registry office. It was only later that she allowed me to put my hand up her dress and feel the suspenders affixed to the top of her white stockings for the first time.  I’ve been transfixed ever since!

What a first time experience 👰 :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stockingsadmirer68 said:

What a first time experience 👰 :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

It certainly was. I can still remember the satin and lace basque and matching satin knickers she was wearing.  Looking back now and knowing what I do, they were quite cheap but definitely made a lasting impression!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Borracho said:

It certainly was. I can still remember the satin and lace basque and matching satin knickers she was wearing.  Looking back now and knowing what I do, they were quite cheap but definitely made a lasting impression!

Cheap or not they certainly did the job 😉👍🏻😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 1:57 AM, SeamsFFun said:

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106: would be great if more shared. I would have thought this was the perfect thread for members to post memories.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

How about your good self KtF! When did you develop your fascination for ladies who "adorn"?  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

How about your good self KtF! When did you develop your fascination for ladies who "adorn"?  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Do you know that's a bliddy good ? Can't really remember to be honest! Just think I've always loved sheer hosiery and seeing Ladies wearing them. Not sure what me earliest recollection was although I remember being about 14 and catching sight of my Uncle's "3rd" wife in sheer black hosiery once at my Nana's house and couldn't take my eyes off them and she crossed her legs and what I thought were tights were stockings! Sadly that was the last time I ever saw her. Also remember going to the toilet in a friend of my Mam's house. She was gorgeous and I thought very sexy and draped over the radiator in the toilet were a pair of tan stockings and NO I didn't touch them but every time I saw her in sheer hosiery afterwards I wondered! Hope that helps!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 4:06 AM, gyguy said:

never worn personally but i guess your first experience of nylons is much the same , mine was back in the days at school when women still wore .

mine was too, but I must admit, I have worn a few times during sex......lets chat about the old days, sometime.....

gramps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 12:09 AM, Janek said:

We do love the attention, which is quite obvious from comments made on this site. I think at that age it was more of a date and certainly we know just how much it affects our men folk.

I know there had to be a few who understood the power of a stockinged foot, back then.....i only wish I had met the one who was first to understand my need..before i was 28...lets keep this going..... the thread that is...... i do have stories to tell of my 70 year fetish..... stay tuned....;-))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:i'm just a lurker in the shadows.... one that has been trying to get to what I am looking for....., I'm .... well if you enjoy the same, you'll understand…:58674be644c95_EmojiSmiley-14:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems I might have been a later starter compared with others. It wasnt until I was 21, shopping in the January sales. I was in Debenhams and spotted a lovely Gossard bra and knickers which were half price, to my surprise there was a matching suspender belt which was about 75% off. Well it would have been rude not to, so with those in my basket I headed for the hoisery section and bought three pairs of stockings, all discounted. I felt very proud of myself leaving the store, and even more so the first time I wore them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sub_stockings_girl said:

Seems I might have been a later starter compared with others. It wasnt until I was 21, shopping in the January sales. I was in Debenhams and spotted a lovely Gossard bra and knickers which were half price, to my surprise there was a matching suspender belt which was about 75% off. Well it would have been rude not to, so with those in my basket I headed for the hoisery section and bought three pairs of stockings, all discounted. I felt very proud of myself leaving the store, and even more so the first time I wore them...

Good for you s_s_g and lovely to hear about.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was an eight or nine year old  boy.   I had older sisters and they and my mother always wore stockings.  Even then I adored how lovely their legs looked in their stockings.  I even asked my mother if i could have some and received a firm NO.    One of my chores was taking out the rubish.  This day there was a ladered stocking in the rubish.  I stuffed it in my pocket.  That night after light out I slowly pulled it on; it was very long and came all the way up my leg.  I had no way to fasten it it, but pulled firmly up my leg and held it there. I was in heaven, and still love the feeling of shear nylon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now