Katiesheer

My Oxford event

36 posts in this topic

Really looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend...and hopefully the sun will keep shining !

Love Katie

xxx

Thinking exactly the same....!!

Here's looking forward to a fab weekend..!!

L & L xx

me too cant wait 

In looking at the weather for next weekend the last few days for Oxford, there has been at least three different forecasts in the last week.  

I am going to be travelling up next Friday, but will see everyone next Saturday.   I will also be wearing a new pair of glasses, which I am picking up next Friday morning.  So I apologies now, if I bump into you quite literally!   

13 hours ago, Katiesheer said:

Really looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend...and hopefully the sun will keep shining !

Love Katie

xxx

I hope it's not shining too hard, Ladies might go bare-legged!!!

Really wish I was going and will be so jealous of all of you as always.

Have a great one and massive kudos to The Katiesheers for their organisation.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Pity im on the other side of the world ..be great meeting you katie and everyone else too cheers 

We are looking forward to meeting everyone even if the weather is not good the ladies will be the sunshine

I too am looking forward to seeing you  all again, hoping to be up early Saturday afternoon. 

Always a good do this one, looking forward to it and stopping over extra day for sightseeing in Oxford so the weather better behave!!

im staying fri night near oxford if any shq members about

12 hours ago, SirSpender said:

im staying fri night near oxford if any shq members about

I’m sure there will some people around and about on the Friday night xxx

I have me so often wished that we can be guests on your Event, but never can realize this wish. First we always haven't time at your date and second the problem of the long way from Germany to the UK(we have both "flight fear"). In the meantime I be now a widower and wouldn't be welcome there I think.

So I wish you now a good Event and I hope the weather next weekend was sunny and warm, Katiesheer. Perhaps you can make a few pics and posting them here.

Sorry for my bad English.

20 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

I have me so often wished that we can be guests on your Event, but never can realize this wish. First we always haven't time at your date and second the problem of the long way from Germany to the UK(we have both "flight fear"). In the meantime I be now a widower and wouldn't be welcome there I think.

So I wish you now a good Event and I hope the weather next weekend was sunny and warm, Katiesheer. Perhaps you can make a few pics and posting them here.

Sorry for my bad English.

You would be more than welcome Liebhaber-von-Nylons, as I know there is a few of us single men that are going to Katie's event.  I am also sure that a few pics will get taken of the event and get posted for you to enjoy.   

Take care.     

3 hours ago, Robbies said:

You would be more than welcome Liebhaber-von-Nylons, as I know there is a few of us single men that are going to Katie's event.  I am also sure that a few pics will get taken of the event and get posted for you to enjoy.   

Take care.     

First of all many thanks for your reply. Robbies. It was a great surprise for me, that I would be more than welcome on Katie's event. I hope that Katiesheer confirm this welcome. When yes, I will try to realize that....maybe already next year.

Good to hear, that you are sure that a few pics will get taken of the event and get posted for me to enjoy them. Hope for few photos from wonderful stockinged legs which are be well suspended too.

Take care too.

22 minutes ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

First of all many thanks for your reply. Robbies. It was a great surprise for me, that I would be more than welcome on Katie's event. I hope that Katiesheer confirm this welcome. When yes, I will try to realize that....maybe already next year.

Good to hear, that you are sure that a few pics will get taken of the event and get posted for me to enjoy them. Hope for few photos from wonderful stockinged legs which are be well suspended too.

Take care too.

It’s not a given that photos will be taken and posted here as we understand a lot of people who come to my event will not want their photos taken and posted for everyone to see .. This is why  we always say no cameras ... BUT as you may well have seen in the past  some people will post photos from events  but it’s really up to the individuals if they are happy to do so and have the permission of the person who’s photo is being taken to post them .

Katie 

xx

29 minutes ago, Katiesheer said:

It’s not a given that photos will be taken and posted here as we understand a lot of people who come to my event will not want their photos taken and posted for everyone to see .. This is why  we always say no cameras ... BUT as you may well have seen in the past  some people will post photos from events  but it’s really up to the individuals if they are happy to do so and have the permission of the person who’s photo is being taken to post them .

Katie 

xx

Thanks for this information, Katiesheer - I understand that totally. I only thought a few members would post some here - for this ones who cannot be by your event.

"Robbies" have wrote me, that I would be more than welcome on your event - was that true? I miss in your reply that you confirm this welcome and invite me for one of your following events(maybe already next year).

LvN(Erhard, from Germany)

14 minutes ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Thanks for this information, Katiesheer - I understand that totally. I only thought a few members would post some here - for this ones who cannot be by your event.

"Robbies" have wrote me, that I would be more than welcome on your event - was that true? I miss in your reply that you confirm this welcome and invite me for one of your following events(maybe already next year).

LvN(Erhard, from Germany)

You would be very welcome 

Katie 

xx

28 minutes ago, Katiesheer said:

You would be very welcome 

Katie 

xx

Many thanks for this warm welcome, Katiesheer - that are very good news for me!!

Just want to add from a regulatory point of view, that there's data protection issues too. Posting pics is an occasionally risky thing to do, esp if they're not taken in a public place. And a private premises, such as a hotel, is not a public place. 

All that said, I do hope you all have a fab time and get some digital memories. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Just hope the lingerie and stockings I have ordered for Ms Straight Seams arrives on time? No problem if they don't as plenty in stock!

I wonder if we have another stag party as well this year, or perhaps they have booked an anniversary party to join us again?

1 hour ago, Straight Seams said:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Just hope the lingerie and stockings I have ordered for Ms Straight Seams arrives on time? No problem if they don't as plenty in stock!

I wonder if we have another stag party as well this year, or perhaps they have booked an anniversary party to join us again?

Lol .. would be lovely if the pirates joined us again lol 

Katie

xx

12 hours ago, Katiesheer said:

Lol .. would be lovely if the pirates joined us again lol 

Katie

xx

I can't believe that's a year ago... how time flies! Looking forward to the weekend as always! xxx

I hope everyone in attendance has a safe journey to and from this great evening!

Thanks for organising it yet again you two!

Lisa x

Here's looking forward to catching up with old and new friends on Saturday....lets hope the weather stays kind for us all...!!

L & L xx

Feeling sad at having to pull out at the 11th hour. But if you do have a Halloween do I’m in. All my children think I’m a witch !  

Looking forward to seeing all of you  later , have a safe journey everyone 

Katie 

xx

So jealous of anyone and everyone that's going to this event which I just know will be Stockingtastic!

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

21 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

So jealous of anyone and everyone that's going to this event which I just know will be Stockingtastic!

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Wish you could have joined us 

xxx

I’m very sad I had to cancel going (due to illness), and will definitely miss seeing all the gorgeous women in their nylon finery (sigh), but I’ll be there next year

Arrived. Bar calling. Said hello to somebody thought I recognised....oops....is appropriate.

Hi Katie and the gang.

Unfortunately we can't make due to illness. Have a great time!!

Gio

Shame that you could not attend Gio.

I would like to thank both Katie and the other half for organising such a wonderful event.

I would also like to thank everyone that attended, for a wonderful time. Especially thanks go to all the ladies.

Take care everyone and drive safe.

6 hours ago, Robbies said:

Shame that you could not attend Gio.

I would like to thank both Katie and the other half for organising such a wonderful event.

I would also like to thank everyone that attended, for a wonderful time. Especially thanks go to all the ladies.

Take care everyone and drive safe.

I think all talk of how good this event was should be banned, LOL! Mind you a few pictures wouldn't go amiss, :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: !

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Many thanks to katiesheer and her other half for last night,  so many  beautiful people. 

1 hour ago, SeamsFFun said:

I think all talk of how good this event was should be banned, LOL! Mind you a few pictures wouldn't go amiss, :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: !

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Maybe later. But the photos, I have are just of legs.

I was fortunate enough to be invited by Katie to go along and watch them at the hotel after the event. Stunning sights to be had everywhere I looked!  Stockings heaven😍