Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshirecouple1

adictive

10 posts in this topic

Hi all. 

first of all thankyou to all the gorgeous ladies who post on here. 

im not sure if i am the only one who feels this way  but i feel when i come om SHQ i am slightly addicted and struggle to log out of the site just incase another great sexy post or sighting close to home is posted. 

I  do find its the chat that keeps me on the site for hours at a time. distracting me from even my work.

I love this site as talking to like minded people is  great but for me its hard to not come on here. 

Does anyone else feel this way.  

You aren't the only one who does feel this way(I be the second one, lol)!!

But by two things I cannot agree with you > First: At the mo didn't so much(different)Ladies post threads and pics.....sometimes it is very boring here. And it is a shame that so many members(especially females) have leave this site. From a few I know that they would be offended by other users.

Second: And I be not a friend from the new chatroom(the old one was much better). Nevertheless I be often there, because I like to chat with other members. Be angry about the fact that I don't know which members are really online.

I have to agree with you. Also its nice when you chat with another couple and can have the conversation on both ends ,not just the mans view but also the ladies

Yep must agree with you 👍👍👍👍

I do find like yourself that it can become very addictive.

I suppose your right about it being a place for like minded people which is perhaps why we stay too long 

14 hours ago, Yorkshirecouple1 said:

Hi all. 

first of all thankyou to all the gorgeous ladies who post on here. 

im not sure if i am the only one who feels this way  but i feel when i come om SHQ i am slightly addicted and struggle to log out of the site just incase another great sexy post or sighting close to home is posted. 

I  do find its the chat that keeps me on the site for hours at a time. distracting me from even my work.

I love this site as talking to like minded people is  great but for me its hard to not come on here. 

Does anyone else feel this way.  

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

Think everyone that knows me, knows my feelings about this site. My little escape from reality place even though the Ladies are very much real and appreciated.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

On 4/4/2018 at 2:19 AM, SeamsFFun said:

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

Think everyone that knows me, knows my feelings about this site. My little escape from reality place even though the Ladies are very much real and appreciated.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Reminds one of a wild animal removed from his natural habitat!  :58674bf0eeb1b_EmojiSmiley-33:

Myself and Bill no longer use the chat room..it just does not work as well as the old one... so we chat through PMs if the other person or couple wish to.But we still love this Site.Some lovely people here.

I  Agree with all the above comments.

Although We have found some male members are very forward,and some of the requests for photos to be sent to private email addys.With requests to be more explicit off putting.This has resulted in me taking down the pics of my wife,and when we do post pics again ( as we love to do btw ),they will only be on for a short time'

The vast majority of the ppl on this site are brilliant.but as in all walks of life the few who are not are a pain.

Sorry if i have offended anybody.I have not meant to just airing my thoughts.

sat x

52 minutes ago, satelite100 said:

I  Agree with all the above comments.

Although We have found some male members are very forward,and some of the requests for photos to be sent to private email addys.With requests to be more explicit off putting.This has resulted in me taking down the pics of my wife,and when we do post pics again ( as we love to do btw ),they will only be on for a short time'

The vast majority of the ppl on this site are brilliant.but as in all walks of life the few who are not are a pain.

Sorry if i have offended anybody.I have not meant to just airing my thoughts.

sat x

Very well put.