Essexcouple2230

Stockings for lover,tights for husband

27 posts in this topic

Are there any married woman out there who wear stockings for there lovers but not for there husband's.... perhaps it's just tights when with them.

If your husband is not your lover whats the point of being married.

Edited by Its Me

Maybe because she’s a ‘Hot Wife’ ;) x

Well if a husband cant handle a hot wife..again, why be married to them.

Aaah ..just googled 'hot wife' = easy.

Edited by Its Me

Hot wives are not ‘Easy’.

However they are extremely ‘Desirable’ and very in-tune with their sexuality....... 

1 hour ago, Its Me said:

Security, comfort, standard of living, loneliness?

1 hour ago, Its Me said:

Totally agree with that “It’s Me”. I suppose some ladies out there would wear special garments If having an affair and something frumpy for the husband if in an unhappy marriage. Time for those who are unhappy to move on if possible. Glad I’ll never be in that situation.

42 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Security, comfort, standard of living, loneliness?

As this has been raised as a question , I am responding.

I am not married and have financial security and good standard of living and I am not lonely, so I cant see what this has to do with being married ?

I will also add that I have provided this for myself, there has been no ex-husband or man providing for me.

1 hour ago, Honey_Bee_x said:

Hot wives are not ‘Easy’.

However they are extremely ‘Desirable’ and very in-tune with their sexuality....... 

Hmm Im thinking how to answer this politely.

I am very in-tune with my sexuality...if this means enjoy a healthy and varied sex life and I do not have or need multiple lovers outside of my relationship, I would question the compatibility of a couple if this was a requirement and why not just be single and play the field. 

I also question that they are desirable... if you struggle to get 'attention', I suppose it is an easy solution. 

There is a well known phrase, if you are or have to talk about it, you are not getting it, which I think is the case for many on here.  Because I dont brag about my sex life or show explicit pictures does not mean I am a prude or frigid, maybe a lady with some pride and self respect.

What consenting adults get up to is up to them , but, really this is just polite talk for easy.

I also respect that in some relationships there maybe mechanical/technical malfunctions and maybe a partner can please the other under controlled circumstances.

But lets not flower it up and be frank and honest or save this sort of enquiry for a sex site that can help you with your fantasies.

Edited by Its Me

47 minutes ago, Its Me said:

As this has been raised as a question , I am responding.

I am not married and have financial security and good standard of living and I am not lonely, so I cant see what this has to do with being married ?

I will also add that I have provided this for myself, there has been no ex-husband or man providing for me.

Wait just a minute! I didn't say this meant everybody. I feel that we are attracted to members of the opposite sex for many different reasons. For me, as well as most other men I would say that sexual attraction is first and foremost in a relationship. Understandably, the attraction was stronger in my younger days, but is still there.

I think that it's great that you enjoy all those things you mention. I would go even further and say that even if a man had provided certain things for you, there's nothing wrong with it. Not that you need my approval in any shape or form.

But I will back up what I posted and say that women, and men are included in this, also, marry for a variety of reasons. Love would be the best reason for one to marry. But things change. People change.

1 hour ago, Its Me said:

Hmm Im thinking how to answer this politely.

I am very in-tune with my sexuality...if this means enjoy a healthy and varied sex life and I do not have or need multiple lovers outside of my relationship, I would question the compatibility of a couple if this was a requirement and why not just be single and play the field. 

I also question that they are desirable... if you struggle to get 'attention', I suppose it is an easy solution. 

There is a well known phrase, if you are or have to talk about it, you are not getting it, which I think is the case for many on here.  Because I dont brag about my sex life or show explicit pictures does not mean I am a prude or frigid, maybe a lady with some pride and self respect.

What consenting adults get up to is up to them , but, really this is just polite talk for easy.

I also respect that in some relationships there maybe mechanical/technical malfunctions and maybe a partner can please the other under controlled circumstances.

But lets not flower it up and be frank and honest or save this sort of enquiry for a sex site that can help you with your fantasies.

My responses were not intended to attack you or judge you or even comparing you to anyone.

You mentioned ‘Hot Wives = easy’. I was just stating that some people are not necessarily ‘easy’ to get into bed and that they’ll just sleep with anything. (So, that got misinterpreted for a start).

Apparently, hot wives view themselves as very ‘desirable’. I wasn’t trying to offend you by that statement and you’re completely  entitled to your own opinion.

However, I do agree with you that everyone is an individual and relationship dynamics can be very different for different people.

We shouldn’t judge or question what is right or wrong in other people’s relationships as they may be content with their set up.

I’m pleased that you're happy and content in yourself and you’re clearly an independent person.

I do think it’s unfair to completely judge other people on a snapshot of one or two of their opening sentences, or judge people on what want to talk about though. People are individuals and they all have different needs and different ways to be fulfilled, regardless other people’s opinions.

I was not judging the original poster, but this used to be site to discuss stockings and hosiery in general, not for sexual fantasies.

But I seem to be in the minority in having this view, maybe because I am a woman and they are in a minority here also.

31 minutes ago, Its Me said:

I was not judging the original poster, but this used to be site to discuss stockings and hosiery in general, not for sexual fantasies.

But I seem to be in the minority in having this view, maybe because I am a woman and they are in a minority here also.

31 minutes ago, Its Me said:

Ahhh.... okay. 

I fully understand where you’re coming from now. (I’m pretty new here).  

That’s sooooo annoying and such a pain. I really sympathise for you. xx

8 hours ago, Its Me said:

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Eurythmics = "sweet dreams are made of this" different strokes for different folks. John B.

8 hours ago, Pucelle said:

Need to sort your there and their out.  

Their now..........

16 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106::58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

On 3/26/2018 at 11:45 AM, Its Me said:

Exactly.

Hi All.

Life is complex and the more complex the people involved the more complex things may become. Everyone is different and there are indeed those with less conservative morals and I say such gently. I'll relate a situation involving the last love of my life decades on ago. We were rather "open" in our less than formalized relationship which involved sharing the same abode and bed. We were hardly "wild" in the matter and held different views on how outside relationships manifested themselves. With candor, in our time together I never rolled the bones with anyone else which with the previous said may sound a little weird and we were together for a couple of years. Truth on, I never was real popular with most gals as I was the proverbial different drummer and most gals were not my thing either. I only like willing participants and biological functions did not require a human outlet. My lass on the other hand would use our "liberal" arrangement to garner favors with one example being she met a fellow by chance who had Who concert tickets (this was a long time ago...) and she badly wanted to go. Using her powers she got a ride along with ticket for actually nothing in exchange. The fellow was clueless, a little miffed (well, pissed) though after meeting me was quite respectful and chalked all up as a lesson learned. My cohort had smashing legs and that was just for starts, looked fab when she wore hosiery and pretty much lived in denim which never has held appeal with me. She knew quite well of my proclivities and had habit of "dressing up" for her father when she visited as he was in the area. She would always do so when I was not around but made sure I'd know. To make plain there was no hanky here (she was just very "family" oriented) and she obviously had a hidden agenda with me which was quite hidden from me because I was too close to see it and was admittedly living a fantasy in hoping somehow things would work out. They never did. After we split up cohorts told me she "dressed up" for other fellows and those that knew her found that very odd knowing her disdain about being "dressed up." She eventually met up with a good Christian guy and rode off into the sunset. We did keep in touch though not much.

The bottom line has that love is blind at times  as I am/was proof. And there are those that for a multitude of reasons will use our favorite articles of attire to promote other desires. I need to agree with the many here that if one would dress to entice someone else they are not engaged in matrimony with then there is a situation involved that unless the parties involve are evolved enough to accept the circumstances openly there exists an unhealthy relationship. These folks exist though that is more in books and vids than in real life and in general, they are rather few.

Regards,

Dworkin    

I have had lingerie bought for me to wear exclusively for other men purchased by them when i was married

and boy i loved it

But we are all different here thats why its fun!!

IMHO this has always been partially a sexual fantasy site as many of the men i have chatted to and met do not have a woman in there life

who does wear like me

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, Its Me said:

A lot has changed on this site..primarily it was stockings and tights but lately we have had nudity ..s and m....and people discussing wives taking lovers etc ..etc...this is not for the better..stick to wholesome stocking tops a..lovely ladies legs and so on.

10 hours ago, billso and marge said:

A lot has changed on this site..primarily it was stockings and tights but lately we have had nudity ..s and m....and people discussing wives taking lovers etc ..etc...this is not for the better..stick to wholesome stocking tops a..lovely ladies legs and so on.

Couldn't agree more...stick to what it is intended for which is doing no harm to anyone.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:45 AM, Its Me said:

On 3/26/2018 at 3:59 PM, SeamsFFun said:

Well then, according to the the thumbs up sermon from Parson SeamsFFun, as a husband who's married to a lady who doesn't "adorn" for him, that gives the righteous Parson license to visit this site (and others) to ogle at all the ladies who do? Or perhaps, as the original poster inquired, maybe his visits to SHQ are a response to the fact that Mrs. SeamsFFun just wears stockings for her lovers... and not for him!  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, Pucelle said:

Need to sort your there and their out.  

True.

Gosh why wud u have a lover if u very fortunate to have a beautiful wife which by the surely u must of asked for x to love x to cherish.to have and to hold etc☺

Tony (Mr Smooth) play nice and leave Jeff alone he's a national treasure.

Go in peace John B.