GreenSHQ1

Job Interview

31 posts in this topic

I went for a job interview last week.

I decided to wear something different to the interview, was a little fun too if I might say.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/greenshq/

I have not hear back from the interview, so not sure if I got it or not.

Greenshq xxx

Very sexy pics - wonderful black seamed stockings(with lovely wrinkles).....thanks for sharing!!

Shame, that I cannot commented them.

am wondering what the job was? whatever it was how can you have failed to get it!

It was for a PA.. Not sure the hours suited me anyway tbh..

Lovely photos Greenshq.  Having been unemployed for over 12 months between July 2016 and August 2017, I know how you feel about the waiting to hear back the response from the company you had the interview with, but in my experience if you have not heard after three weeks you did not get the job.  Depending on the amount of applicants that the company is interviewing, can also delay the response getting back to you.  However, most companies nowadays cut those that they want to interview down to a list of 5 or 10 top candidates.  Then usually, it is phone interview, face to face interview and then another phone interview, but this does depend on the companies interview process.  

Anyway, I hope that all has gone well for you and keep your chin up in the meantime.    

1 minute ago, Robbies said:

Lovely photos Greenshq.  Having been unemployed for over 12 months between July 2016 and August 2017, I know how you feel about the waiting to hear back the response from the company you had the interview with, but in my experience if you have not heard after three weeks you did not get the job.  Depending on the amount of applicants that the company is interviewing, can also delay the response getting back to you.  However, most companies nowadays cut those that they want to interview down to a list of 5 or 10 top candidates.  Then usually, it is phone interview, face to face interview and then another phone interview, but this does depend on the companies interview process.  

Anyway, I hope that all has gone well for you and keep your chin up in the meantime.    

Thanks for kind words Robbies

39 minutes ago, GreenSHQ1 said:

I went for a job interview last week.

I decided to wear something different to the interview, was a little fun too if I might say.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/greenshq/

I have not hear back from the interview, so not sure if I got it or not.

Greenshq xxx

Well I'd have given you the job on the spot! You look amazing Green but then you always do. What a sexy, teasing and beautiful Lady you are. Very eye-catching outfit that really suits your fabulous figure and wondrous legs. If you don't get the job then it'll be their loss. Total fantasy for a Lady like you to turn up for an interview in sensational black seamed stockings and killer heels. If Carlsberg did PA's!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

1 minute ago, GreenSHQ1 said:

Thanks for kind words Robbies

No problem.  It was coming to this forum during the time I was unemployed that kept me going, especially having chats or sending messages with the lovely people within these forums, who I can never thank enough.  Some of those people, through that time I got to meet at events and it was great talking to them face to face.  I hope to be at a few events this next year, work permitting to be able to talk to those people again.     

Good luck!  Lots of support from all the SHQ members, I'm sure.

Wow, you looked amazing anyhow! Good luck with the job hunt.

Stunning outfit awesome lady

amazing pics hunni , would comment if i could xx

wow looking really sexy , id of hired you , obviously I would want to see you in seams quite often x

One should never dress down for an interview! Next time, think about how many ladies comport themselves at the Goodwood Revival... and the job offers will come flowing in!  :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

wonderful pics thanks for sharing

Stunning pics Green. You’re hired in my book x

You can be my PA  anytime green, no need for an interview 😉

Thank you for all the lovely comments. Always like to read what people say about my photos, make it worthwhile doingthem and posting them

Have added a couple more to them...

Green xx

Wowwww ms green, careful you dont receive a sexual harrassment charge lol

looks like it will be a hands on job there darling.

those pics are tremendously sexy, classy and elegant.

your stunning sexy legs are tremendous when encased in black seams and gorgeous heels.

you get the job everyday day of the week for me

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, GreenSHQ1 said:

Thank you for all the lovely comments. Always like to read what people say about my photos, make it worthwhile doingthem and posting them

Have added a couple more to them...

Green xx

Fabulous additions young Lady. It seams to me that you can never have too much Green in your life.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Looking fabulous ! ☺ I'd have given you one, a job that is 😁

Good luck with your job hunting ☺

There probably still getting over how sexy you looked.