Sign in to follow this  
mancman

BBC health website

10 posts in this topic

An article on the BBCs website about women and casual sex has a picture of a lady in black lace tops stockings and suspenders as their main picture.

And people wonder why stockings have a reputation.:58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43346648

Totally agree.... up until tights came along every lady wore stockings even the queen... the media have sexualised stockings.lts a disgrace.

7 hours ago, billso and marge said:

Totally agree.... up until tights came along every lady wore stockings even the queen... the media have sexualised stockings.lts a disgrace.

It certainly is a disgrace...fueled by the ignorance of a few journalists. Yes they do look sexy but why portray them as smutty? They weren't portrayed this way before tights came along and they were normal everyday wear.

Superb boudoir attire :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

Not the same as a woman walking in the bedroom with a pair of tights on tho, is it? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

We must be in a different orbit- of course they are sexy- that’s the whole attraction 

I’m afraid they have a certain unfounded reputation and probably that’s why all my girlfriends always wear tights and think I’m a bit odd for wearing stockings...

i couldn't agree more - why do people think they're tarty? i suppose from depictions of prostitutes in movies... sigh. i think they're wonderfully fussy - you have to care to wear i say! not wearing stockings is like not wearing proper makeup. as for the BeeB, stockings and holdups are proven to be much much healthier!

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:58 PM, sheffcouple said:

We must be in a different orbit- of course they are sexy- that’s the whole attraction 

I agree they are sexy and l have worn stockings for over 40 years but sometimes the media seem to portray a lady who wears stockings must be up for it or they are trying to seduce a gent etc without going on about it.l wear geo or cervix or Clio because they are proper non stretch nylons..they make my legs look good and that makes me feel good..l very rarely wear seams but proper ffns add so much to a ladies legs.What lm simply saying that the media and a lot of people associate  stockings with SEX..l do not..l associate  stockings with elegance and a past when most ladies wore nylons and most ladies were elegant. If a lady has great legs and wears sheer tights that can be elegant also..but l am simply saying a lady is not up for sex because she wears stockings but she can still be sexy.

Where did cervix come in..omg..l didn't mean to give a biology lesson..lol...l will take some stick for that...love Marge.