billso and marge

bullying

24 posts in this topic

Just to let all members know..we are being bullied by a well known member and her husband and also some of her supporters and l will not be leaving this site..l will not name these people but l ask them to leave us alone... just leave us alone.

Sorry to hear that not a good situation 

43 minutes ago, billso and marge said:

Just to let all members know..we are being bullied by a well known member and her husband and also some of her supporters and l will not be leaving this site..l will not name these people but l ask them to leave us alone... just leave us alone.

In what way are you getting bullied? 🤔 

Bullying covers such a wide spectrum and can be very subjective.... 🤨

LOL I guess those who start it cant handle getting it back LOL

4 hours ago, billso and marge said:

As a looker-on I have always thought your posts and the posts made by the well known couple were good fair posts made by good people. I am not friends of you or the well know couple and comment impartially. On another thread you mention the well known couple, even though they hadn't commented on that  thread until after you posted. Your comment about them wasn't a nice comment. If you make a comment which is not nice, then you have to expect a reply from  the person or people you made the comment about. In my opinion you have not been bullied and are not behaving fairly.

Agree with Augustus there was no need for the comment you posted on the thread about the other couple this morning guess what goes around comes around a rod of your own making

5 hours ago, billso and marge said:

Your comment was unpleasant and really hateful. When your in a hole stop digging.

Not one of you who have been giving your opinion which l respect know what these people have done or what they have threatened to do but do it by personal messages... but as l have said to other members who have been in contact by personal message and by phone we will not be leaving and l will not be hounded out..thank you all for your forthright opinions.... they are much appreciated.

I will not be making any comments on these subjects again.

Ok enough of this BS

Bill is referring to Katiesheer, someone who is seen as a valued member of this site, posts regular updates and an organiser well attended stocking themed events.  

Anyone who knows Katie sheer and myself know we are genuine people who believe strongly in the principles of what this site was set up for and should be about.

I feel very sorry for someone who has to play the victim card to try and get some attention in here, with regards to the threat I am more than happy to post a screen shot of what we sent to Bill and I would expect them to post the same, ours  will read along the lines of “you have made a slanderous comment about us and we have reported it David at SHQ and seeking legal advice” if that is seen as bullying well then I have got it very wrong, I saw it as defending ourselves

I am happy for the good people of SHQ to draw their own conclusion here, lots of people on here know us and have met us.

As for the support Bill has received lets see it, a simple screen shot will do, nobody messaged us privately as they are happy to defend our good name in the forum

Its crap like this that is dragging this site down, valued members like us being criticised by someone that only seems post venomous comments and enjoy a good argument.

Bill said he wont be commenting any more neither shall we lets let the good people of SHQ draw their own conclusions on this one

For the record...

Al/ Elaine started a thread this morning about meetings, without any comment from me or Katie Sheer Billso and Marge posted what I and Katie considered a slanderous comment about us in the thread, Katie messaged them with the comments below, see screen shot. Following this we are accused of bullying, is it me or am I missing something here, all I felt we were doing was defending ourselves from someone who loves to have a poke and a dig at every good thing going on this site, oh and by the way Bill everyone thanks you for possibly putting off Al/Elaine from ever attending a stockings event thanks to your venomous comments. To then go on and play the victim card of " we are being bullied" is nothing short of a sad joke 

Yes we contacted David and yes I would love to see you thrown off this site but to be honest that probably wont happen as the admins don't seem to care what goes on here and the whole thing has slipped down the tubes to a degree, if we had god admin it would never have got this far

We will go on posting and you will continue to make stupid and rude remarks and that's just the way it is but please try and be a bit smarter than playing the victim in this one, to many people know you far to well, they also know us and our credibility is a lot higher up the SHQ ladder than yours, I am happy to leave this now as I have openly proved our side of the case and discredited your bullying claim, if you still see this as bullying than I don't know what else to say, maybe grow a pair and face the fact that if you say something slanderous continually about  someone on here they are very likely to defend themselves and back up their side of the case with some proof

thumbnail_image1.jpg

No wonder David has gone into hiding..........

Is this topic for real?

Billso & Marge being bullied,are they having a laugh.

Had a bit of a run in with them about 6 weeks ago when they called us bigoted idiots(was on the topic of brexit and the Irish border).

Challenged them(both on the thread and by p/m) to back their "rant" with some evidence but low and behold, silence.

They then proceeded to stalk us on the forums,quoting us in replies which had no relevance to the topic.A bit like what SeamsFFun suferred.

We stopped posting for about a month because of this,but lo and behold when we posted again at the weekend back to square one.

Anyone who wishes to verify this can check our posts in our activity and see their replies quoting our posts.

To think they lament about few stocking wearing ladies in Northern Ireland and on a couple of occasions they tried to arrange a meet with us.Frankly were we to ever meet I wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

Judging by how they structure their posts however we think they are best ignored,as my gran used to say,"a bit backward".

Edited by Walled City Couple

4 hours ago, Katie Sheers Other Half said:

For the record...

Al/ Elaine started a thread this morning about meetings, without any comment from me or Katie Sheer Billso and Marge posted what I and Katie considered a slanderous comment about us in the thread, Katie messaged them with the comments below, see screen shot. Following this we are accused of bullying, is it me or am I missing something here, all I felt we were doing was defending ourselves from someone who loves to have a poke and a dig at every good thing going on this site, oh and by the way Bill everyone thanks you for possibly putting off Al/Elaine from ever attending a stockings event thanks to your venomous comments. To then go on and play the victim card of " we are being bullied" is nothing short of a sad joke 

Yes we contacted David and yes I would love to see you thrown off this site but to be honest that probably wont happen as the admins don't seem to care what goes on here and the whole thing has slipped down the tubes to a degree, if we had god admin it would never have got this far

We will go on posting and you will continue to make stupid and rude remarks and that's just the way it is but please try and be a bit smarter than playing the victim in this one, to many people know you far to well, they also know us and our credibility is a lot higher up the SHQ ladder than yours, I am happy to leave this now as I have openly proved our side of the case and discredited your bullying claim, if you still see this as bullying than I don't know what else to say, maybe grow a pair and face the fact that if you say something slanderous continually about  someone on here they are very likely to defend themselves and back up their side of the case with some proof

thumbnail_image1.jpg

To Katie sheers   other half l am more than happy to leave this..l hope this is the end

27 minutes ago, billso and marge said:

To Katie sheers   other half l am more than happy to leave this..l hope this is the end

I very much hope this is the case, an apology would have bene nice but like you said lets leave it there, please do not comment on any of our posts or refer to us in any posts you make, Thank you

1 minute ago, Katie Sheers Other Half said:

I very much hope this is the case, an apology would have bene nice but like you said lets leave it there, please do not comment on any of our posts or refer to us in any posts you make, Thank you

Ditto.

Life's too short and way more important I've learned that over the years so just please get on with life and stop arguing...

5 hours ago, HARMONY FFN said:

Life's too short and way more important I've learned that over the years so just please get on with life and stop arguing...

Thank you for your comments and as you see we are still here and going to enjoy being a member of this great site no matter how much certain people will try to intimidate us.

21 hours ago, billso and marge said:

Thank you for your comments and as you see we are still here and going to enjoy being a member of this great site no matter how much certain people will try to intimidate us.

No one is trying to intimidate anyone as far as I am aware and the only intimidation I have seen was from the person saying that state that they are being intimated.   

Those saying that they are being intimidated need to look at the aggressive language they have used in their posts, towards those that do not deserve such comments.    

Can I suggest that you read this post, but make no further comments to this thread.  That will show that you are following on from your comment on the 7th March.   

I do not know what you are talking about and l certainly do not intend to get involved with you whoever you are

Apologies if I sound obtrusive, but I thought only the younger teenage generation were the only snowflakes nowadays. Say a nasty word to them and they need months of therapy and time off work to recover. 

But now, some anonymous person on a forum says something about someone else anonymous on the same forum, and there are threats of legal action, or threads of 'Please close my account because such and such said I smell'.

How the hell did grown ups on this forum ever get themselves in this situation? 

Edited by Bigun

Again this thread has been brought to the fore again by people who don’t know either party or the facts !

If you read the above both party’s have agreed to let this go ..I would suggest that others do to ! 

Katie

Alleluia, that saga is over😂

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, Katiesheer said:

Again this thread has been brought to the fore again by people who don’t know either party or the facts !

If you read the above both party’s have agreed to let this go ..I would suggest that others do to ! 

Katie

Totally agree..as katiess other half and bill sorted it out..no need for any more comments...LOVE Marge.