Sign in to follow this  
Colibri

LWT Adverts 1984

13 posts in this topic

Sitll trawling Youtube 1980s  adverts for the following and please could someone remember what year ...

1) Ronseal - the lass rolling up a tan/grey stocking sat on a wooden piece of furniture

2) The Roll on commercial which showed a lass wearing white suspenders adjusting her stocking in the background while the deoderant is spinning around

3) Lingerie commercial prob late 70s early 80s - showed different women wearing different outfits then next bit were their lingerie. One was the woman in red pants suit and showed she had red suspenders and lingerie underneath

Sadly could not find the above but came across this below

@0:40

cheers

I remember several ads for that era that had women in stockings and suspenders, as well as the Ronseal there was one for Scottish widows where is is clipping up the black stocking to her suspender and the famous Pretty Polly ad with the lady driving the Jaguar car.

Hi

There was one for a local tyre and exhaust company in Scotland, where the lady walks in close up on her fully fashioned stockings.

Kate X 

On 07/03/2018 at 11:11 AM, John S said:

I remember several ads for that era that had women in stockings and suspenders, as well as the Ronseal there was one for Scottish widows where is is clipping up the black stocking to her suspender and the famous Pretty Polly ad with the lady driving the Jaguar car.

no clip here bud, unless its another one? cheers

On 07/03/2018 at 11:48 AM, kate said:

Hi

There was one for a local tyre and exhaust company in Scotland, where the lady walks in close up on her fully fashioned stockings.

Kate X 

Was that you Kate? :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

The sexy Scottish Widows lady was the late Sir Roger Moore's daughter.

One I recall was a soap powder advert. The lady was putting the washing on the line and when she got to her suspender belt she held it to her chest all embarrassed!

7 hours ago, lovelylegs said:

One I recall was a soap powder advert. The lady was putting the washing on the line and when she got to her suspender belt she held it to her chest all embarrassed!

I remember that one too - which product was it - Daz?

Cheers

10 hours ago, lovelylegs said:

I'm still on my quest to find a copy of this one

Was there not an advert for Tea or Tea bags which showed a lady in an office with Black Fully fashioned Point Heel stockings ? or have I just dreamt this. I have looked at You Tube but can't find it, any ideas people.