Al/Elaine

Meetings ?

26 posts in this topic

Hi everybody..are there any social meet ups amongst members.   I went to a stockings night in London a few years ago held in a pub that was hired for the evening. Great event but don’t know who organised it. ..?

See katiesheer...but do not ask too many questions in case her and cuckold husband rip into you... good luck.

3 hours ago, billso and marge said:

See katiesheer...but do not ask too many questions in case her and cuckold husband rip into you... good luck.

You are one very sad little man.  

I have contacted David and will be taking this further as I will not have you posting slanderous comments about my husband and myself ..

Katie

Edited by Katiesheer

11 hours ago, Al/Elaine said:

Hi everybody..are there any social meet ups amongst members.   I went to a stockings night in London a few years ago held in a pub that was hired for the evening. Great event but don’t know who organised it. ..?

Katiesheer and her husband are wonderful people and they do organise one of the Stocking World's highlight events of the year. I suggest you contact them direct for information although I believe this year's event may well be full.

Other than that, there are often events/meetings mentioned in the Main Forum and usually a polite, respectable PM will get you full details of such events.

I see you just joined yesterday? What I would do is stick around, enjoy what you see, take part in the forums and then you'll soon realise what a great community this is and that it may well cater for what you are looking for.

Good Luck and KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

11 hours ago, Al/Elaine said:

Hi both , I have an event every April but unfortunately we are full  for this year .. but if you message me I will let you know of other events you may be interested in 

Katie xx

3 hours ago, Katiesheer said:

You are one very sad little man.  

I have contacted David and will be taking this further as I will not have you posting slanderous comments about my husband and myself ..

Katie

I have also contacted DAVID... and l made a joke and your private bullying messages have been noted.

You would have gone to Nikkis Nylons in London which was eventually destroyed by the likes of Bill making untrue spiteful comments and going further and contacting the venue.  Nikki did name this person.  The result of this is she is no longer prepared to arrange an event.   After the libellous comments Katie received I expect she is now thinking twice 

Hi Pucelle

Looking forward to seeing you again this year. We certainly wont be cancelling our event and we have put plans in place to ensure we don't fall foul of the problems Nicki had

Edited by Katie Sheers Other Half

13 hours ago, billso and marge said:

That is a real nasty thing to say to someone.  You probably would not say that to their faces, and it shows to what level you two have descended to.  This type of comment only goes towards destroying the forum.  A sad thing.

G

11 hours ago, billso and marge said:

I have also contacted DAVID... and l made a joke and your private bullying messages have been noted.

I think that it would be good for everyone within the forums if you would start acting your age, rather than your shoe size please.   

As far as I am aware Katie has done no wrong to you other than stating that the type of event that you are wanting to go too is not the type of event that Katie arranges.   

I have met Katiesheer and Katies Sheers Other half on many occasions at events that all of us have been too and you could not find a nicer couple to meet in the world.   

I would ask what joke you made to David when you contacted him, but it probably came out of a cracker and was dreary.   

Just so that you are aware, they will be not point in sending me any messages as I am going to block your account and don't expect any apologies from me for my comments as you are not going to get any apology.   If you contact David about me, tell him I said hello!    

Hello, will there be any meetings in the North East this year?

Is there also an events list/page on this site?

Thank you x

Katie is a lovely lady and organises great events, if you can get to them ☺

Maybe see who is nearby and see if they are interested in a "mini meet". You never know, it could grow bigger each year ☺

3 hours ago, Andys&s said:

Katie is a lovely lady and organises great events, if you can get to them ☺

Maybe see who is nearby and see if they are interested in a "mini meet". You never know, it could grow bigger each year ☺

Thank you ...

xxxxx

18 hours ago, Honey_Bee_x said:

Hello, will there be any meetings in the North East this year?

Is there also an events list/page on this site?

Thank you x

I believe there are a number of events, especially for gurls...Leeds do something once a month and sparkle, in the summer.

My geography north of Watford is not much good, but Im sure talking to the other cd/tv here they can advise you.

2 hours ago, Its Me said:

I believe there are a number of events, especially for gurls...Leeds do something once a month and sparkle, in the summer.

My geography north of Watford is not much good, but Im sure talking to the other cd/tv here they can advise you.

Thank you It’s Me :) I already frequent in the Leeds First Friday and Sparkle Manchester events. Although I absolutely love those events, I’m becoming more and more drawn towards blending into ‘Mainstream’ events too :) :)

(I’m becoming a Greedy Bee..... hehe... x)

We did organise one year before last as a quick replcement for nikies which was cancelled we may be doing again this year 

R & J

On 07/03/2018 at 3:46 AM, billso and marge said:

I don't think this kind of comment is at all necessary.

1 hour ago, lone_ranger said:

Are single chaps welcome?

We have several gentlemen come along  on their own 

Katie 

xx

Katie's event is one of the highlights of the year and we have been to this one for the past 3 years.....and the reason for this is they have always made us feel welcome, and going forward have made many more friends out it....you all know who you are....

Anyway here's looking forward to another get together...!!

Hotlips xx

everyone involved with meets has been quite kind.  they are lovely events and quite mature and respectful. i had the privilege of attending one in holborn two years ago.  what an eyeful!   i hope someone will organise a meet, or even just a couple of couples, somewhere in london.  count me in.  

We may be organising one in london again mid November watch forums for update .

R & J

On 06/03/2018 at 7:22 PM, Al/Elaine said:

We did one a couple of years back as a replacement for nikies cancelled event. We may be organising again this year subject to venue.

R & J

count me in

any info about any meetings in Canada , Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal ?

I there any meetings or meetups here in the United States. I would really be interested to go to an event like this. RicciMarie