Dworkin

Hane's Baby

20 posts in this topic

Greetings there Folks.

Tell has that a very most celebrated Member (even should she be in self proclaimed semi retirement) has a Birthday soon on. I should like to make note early on as I never know when my parole officer might come and scoop me up or more of recent weather causes a loss of current which has been a current situation in these parts.

So...

Happy Birthday Susan, my FAV Hane's wearing Lady!

Many more to you lass. Though you don't imbibe in booze related liquids I still raise my proverbial glass in honor and toast and heck, let's say it has carbonated Grape Juice in it.

Cheers, 

Dworkin

I'll second that toast as I often miss those occasions for wishes here. And Hane's Baby is one of many prolific contributors here. Always a pleasure to see her postings. We all know her hubby is a very lucky guy.

Have a happy birthday Susan. And may God watch over you and yours.

I hope you have a good day for your birthday Susan.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Susan  wishing you pleasures exceeding your dreams 

Have a Mother of all birthdays Susan, shake them sexy stocking clad legs to all and sundry.

Best Wishes too,  

G

Happy Birthday Susan, THE true Queen of SHQ and the doyen of doyen where stocking-clad Goddesses are concerned. I hope you have a spectacular birthday and a truly wonderful Stockingtastic day my gorgeous friend.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Dear Susan and Bill best of the best❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

gt

Hi Dwokin - I was a regular on these forums years ago as Dedalus - I used to correspond with Susan a lot. I also remember Kari Lyn Brook and many others - Jeff from Oz, etc.  Good to be back again 

Cheers...

H  Siobhan d.

On short time- Welcome Back!

Best, 

Dworkin

Happy birthday sweet Susan !

Since retiring 3 years ago, my wife and I have spent the time travelling full time in our motorhome all over Europe - currently in Crete for 2 months in the sunshine......

🇬🇷🚐💁🏻 

Many Thanks Ann Arbor!  Dworkin you are special and always will be!!  Many Blessings For Your Kindness!

And another "Big Thank You" to all my friends here at Shq that have sent me Birthday Wishes!  May The Good Lord Bless You All!

I know I've been silent and rare for a while but be assured all of you will always be special in my heart and mind.

With an ill husband and 34 year old daughter who is trying like hell to carry a baby full term, it's been tough for my family.  She's lost two babies but wanted to try a third time.  She is very high risk but we will do all we can to help her.  

Life is a challenge but it's the hard times that help us grow into better people.  I must willingly embrace the trials to grow in the Spirit!  When we can take the "Bull By The Balls" and over come adversity the lessons learned will change our lives forever.

I know I'm being tested but I must accept that things I can't control must me put into the hands of the Great Controller.  Doing my very best is all that can be asked of me.  I shall carry on!  It's Time To Suck It Up Soldier!  I have one more battle to fight!

Be assured Dearest Friends that your kind wishes and words have made this day a complete success!

I LOVE YOU & GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Susan, The Leg Show Legend!

Happy Birthday Susan. Hope all things turn out fine. xx