Sign in to follow this  
G pack

Mr nylon seamed lover

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!, can any one help me please?, I can get into the chat room but when I go to send someone a message the space where you send messages at the bottom of the page is missing?!, does anyone know what i'am doing wrong?, can I refreash?. Thank you!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is currently a problem with the pc function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea if the problem can be fixed chat moderator?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chat moderator said:

There is currently a problem with the pc function.

Goodness a Chat Moderator replying!

KtF
:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, alebrewer said:

Any idea if the problem can be fixed chat moderator?

David has requested to go back to before the remote update.  Just awaiting an answer from them.  But we are sure it will be sorted

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chat moderator said:

David has requested to go back to before the remote update.  Just awaiting an answer from them.  But we are sure it will be sorted

 

Fantastic news on two fronts. Firstly, something is being done behind the scenes and secondly David is still around!

KtF
:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, SeamsFFun said:

Fantastic news on two fronts. Firstly, something is being done behind the scenes and secondly David is still around!

KtF
:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

 why are you so critical of David... this is a free site a..stop being critical and support the site properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, billso and marge said:

 why are you so critical of David... this is a free site a..stop being critical and support the site properly.

B & M I have to admit to being disappointed with your comment.

On another thread that I chose to not get involved in you said one of your comments was a joke and not intended the way it was perceived or at least words to that effect. It seems that you may have picked me up incorrectly on this one as I was not being critical, cynical not unsupportive. I, as many know, am a massive fan of David and this site almost at times to personal detriment. I genuinely do think it's fantastic that a chat moderator has shown up and I also think it's fantastic that David has been mentioned as I feared he had left us or at least had left the forums which is why there was so much inappropriateness going on.

Often, the way something is written and meant is interpreted in a different manner by the reader and I think and hope that is what has happened here and that you both can appreciate that now. I will not comment on any of your posts/threads from today other than to say from quite a few of the posts you have made in the past you seemed to have the spirit of the site at heart and commented in that way. I hope that you can get back to that and understand where I am coming from.

KtF
:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

B & M I have to admit to being disappointed with your comment.

On another thread that I chose to not get involved in you said one of your comments was a joke and not intended the way it was perceived or at least words to that effect. It seems that you may have picked me up incorrectly on this one as I was not being critical, cynical not unsupportive. I, as many know, am a massive fan of David and this site almost at times to personal detriment. I genuinely do think it's fantastic that a chat moderator has shown up and I also think it's fantastic that David has been mentioned as I feared he had left us or at least had left the forums which is why there was so much inappropriateness going on.

Often, the way something is written and meant is interpreted in a different manner by the reader and I think and hope that is what has happened here and that you both can appreciate that now. I will not comment on any of your posts/threads from today other than to say from quite a few of the posts you have made in the past you seemed to have the spirit of the site at heart and commented in that way. I hope that you can get back to that and understand where I am coming from.

KtF
:58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

 thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life's too short and more important...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this