Sign in to follow this  
DonDonny

Outstanding sighting! - Debenhams - Meadowhall sighting

20 posts in this topic

Finally - a 100% bonafide sighting and it sure was one worth shouting about....

With the wife and my little boy today around 15:30 in Debenhams Meadowhall, after taking 45 minutes to choose a toaster I left then sat down while I looked at coffee machines, so toaster under my arm I walk around the corner and was literally stopped in my tracks by THE most amazing pair of legs adorning the sexiest grey seamed stockings I swear I’ve ever seen, this lady was tall, blonde, gorgeous and wearing 5” red patent high heels, a grey checked skirt maybe 4” above knee and a red jacket. Her stockings were a beautiful grey colour with a fully fashioned heel, the seams were razor straight. Her and her husband were looking at vases or something and they both turned around to see me rooted to the spot, like a rabbit in the headlights, with a toaster under my arm muttering about coffee machines, doing my best to appear casual. I lingered around (probably still muttering and looking like I’m trying find coffee machines) for a litttle while, but still checking out her amazing legs and stockings.

i wanted to tell them how great she looked, I wanted to try and take a sneaky pic but all me senses pretty much abandoned me. This lady was seriously special and totally made my day.

I’m sure they’ll be members on here, and I hope they don’t mind this posting but it was a pretty big deal for me after never having seen such a wonderful sight!

From the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU!!

Edited by DonDonny
Improve topic

Why did you give her not a compliment for her grey seamed stockings and perfectly straight seams - be sure, she would like  to hear that??

It just goes to show that some ladies still dress with style these days when shopping amongst the majority wearing ripped jeans or leggings

Wow, nice experience, one that will stay with for sometime I'm sure.

Liebhaber - As a happily married man with a family who I treasure, although I figure it’s ok to look I guess I draw the line at actually telling another lady how sexy she looks, just wouldn’t sit right with me (especially as my other half and son were literally feet away)!

She was genuinely quite special and I’d love to hear if anyone has any ideas whom it may have been, judging by the way she was dressed they are both obvious stockings fans.

i love this . its the shock and appreciation that gets me too when seeing a lady in stockings or nylons . my heart pounds as i adour  the ladies outfit . 

I can confirm it was my wife looking at the wine glasses in Debenhams. Grey Gio Cuban heels red courts.

Nice sighting, well reported.

the unexpected sightings are the best.

never been lucky in meadowhall yet

bowmaiden sounds like you have a very beautiful, classy, sexy wife

Wonderful sighting, even lovelier to to see the reveal ..

thank you both .

superb legs xxx

Well done to Mrs B for making the effort to dress in style.  If you going to Meadowhall in the future and fancy a coffee and a chat drop me a PM.

Top stuff, great siting, wonderful confirmation and then a picture. What more could we ask for?

1 hour ago, Bowmaiden said:

2018-03-07 07.39.15.jpg

GORGEOUS car-shot......more please!!

Absolutely gorgeous legs. Fabulous choice of stockings and heels. I am a regular in meadowhall. Will have to keep my eyes peeled.

2 hours ago, Bowmaiden said:

2018-03-07 07.39.15.jpg

Fantastic stunning sexy legs encased in classy seams and heels.

a stunningly sexy lady, great pic tks for sharing with us.

oh to visit meadowhall when you are there !!

compliments to the wife x

3 hours ago, Bowmaiden said:

2018-03-07 07.39.15.jpg

Superb sexy photo... so natural as skirt rides up...lovely shoes and nylons.

5 hours ago, Bowmaiden said:

2018-03-07 07.39.15.jpg

Wonderful pic. And what a gorgeous out. And of course, the legs..WOW

WOW! An amazingly reported sighting and then a picture too! Thanks to everyone involved - especially the classy and fabulous lady xxx