Checkmate

Feet - lovely or gross?

9 posts in this topic

Here's a question very much related to hosiery - and I have a feeling I know what the general consensus might be.

What do the stocking lovers on here think of feet? I ask because I'm not a big fan myself and I'm curious to know the attraction.

I actually don't think it's even the whole foot I dislike, just the toes! Women's shoes can look really sexy, but the moment is see a 'peep toe' I find myself at a loss to the appeal. To me they are simply reminiscent of the attached photo.... 😂

8106786-worn-out-socks-with-a-hole-and-toes.jpg

i am not a fan of shoes that show toes, a sheer hose clad leg with a classic healed shoe, court shoe or ballet flat for me everytime !

Well, the mother in me is awakened!  You chewed holes in your socks to show us your nibbled toes!  Get any shankers tween your teeth?  Did-ja eat dinner when you were done?  Do you have brown eyes?

Sir Member!  Please do not ever have children!  Please!

This is the Main Stockings Forum!  Not a den for toe nail biters.

This is so far off topic I'm lost for words.

Look Below!  This is what we like to see?  I hope?

Old Slingbacks!.jpg

Maybe now you are a better fan?  I'm not going to throw ya out in da cold!  I'll give anyone a second chance but Mr. Member you are a long shot!

Son, I Gotta Love Ya Like You Own Mammy!

Not my holey old socks thankfully - just a pic from the interwebs.

To me that last picture is just horrid 🤢 kinda like looking at my nan's shoes (before she died obviously, she doesn't need shoes now).

I have mixed emotions about women's feet. I enjoy admiring a well constructed female foot, like HanesBaby. I even enjoy the subtle smell of a woman's foot. It's exhilarating to me.

But it brought to mind an incident that happened many years ago. I had been seeing a secretary who was at a company I worked for at the time. And she found out very quickly that I admired her legs while wearing dresses and hosiery. Well, we were going out for lunch one day, and she removed her shoes and placed her feet upon the dashboard. You know, I try very hard not to offend people, especially women. But this one time was an exception. I asked very kindly if she would put her shoes back on. She did, but things were never the same after that. I still remember what I said, but, thank God I can't remember the smell.

In saying that, I do love to hold the arch of a woman's foot in the palm of my hand and rub and caress each of those little digits.........

Damn it's getting awfully hot in here, or is it me?

One vote for lovely  :)

And Hanes Baby, that's a fantastic pic, love it!

Edited by jubal

I absolutely love stocking feet and I know I'm not alone.  Feet are not for everybody but they are very sensuous.  Small female peds in stockings or tights are very sexy.  Ladies, a bit of advice to you, feet are a very underrated body part.  If you have cute feet and want to flirt with your date try a little footsie under the table, or kick off your shoes and leave your stockings on, very sexy.  When Mrs Ratrob puts her nylon covered Peds in my lap I'm in heaven.  

On 09/03/2018 at 7:35 PM, ratrob said:

I absolutely love stocking feet and I know I'm not alone.  Feet are not for everybody but they are very sensuous.  Small female peds in stockings or tights are very sexy.  Ladies, a bit of advice to you, feet are a very underrated body part.  If you have cute feet and want to flirt with your date try a little footsie under the table, or kick off your shoes and leave your stockings on, very sexy.  When Mrs Ratrob puts her nylon covered Peds in my lap I'm in heaven.  

Agreed!

On 5 March 2018 at 12:38 AM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Well, the mother in me is awakened!  You chewed holes in your socks to show us your nibbled toes!  Get any shankers tween your teeth?  Did-ja eat dinner when you were done?  Do you have brown eyes?

Sir Member!  Please do not ever have children!  Please!

This is the Main Stockings Forum!  Not a den for toe nail biters.

This is so far off topic I'm lost for words.

Look Below!  This is what we like to see?  I hope?

Old Slingbacks!.jpg

Maybe now you are a better fan?  I'm not going to throw ya out in da cold!  I'll give anyone a second chance but Mr. Member you are a long shot!

Son, I Gotta Love Ya Like You Own Mammy!

Susan you are just the best 😍