Heidi_Bottoms

Truly opaque?

12 posts in this topic

I need some product advice on a pair of thigh high stockings that are truly opaque black.

I am 5'9 and slim but have thicker legs so sometimes a large or queen size helps.

I'm a male, I shave my legs from my waist down to below where a thigh high reaches so the bottom 3/4s of my legs are pretty hairy.  I depend on thigh highs tremendously to cover the bottom portion and look fully black and not give the appearnce of hair under sheer stockings.  I sadly can't go and try on stockings somewhere to test the fit and appearance.  Tired of losing money on blind purchasing "opaque thigh highs" only to discover they barely pass my knee and are entirely see through once on.  Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Trasparenze "Sandra" stockings. They're wonderful and they're sold here. I'm wearing them in some of my gallery photos.

kellym

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Leggings? :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

On a stockings forum?

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  I agree with kellym, Trasparenze Sandra.  70 denier & sizes up to XL.  Also you can see what they look like, as Kelly has kindly posted a pic in the male forum.  That's service for you!

Edited by violet
info added.

19 hours ago, violet said:

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  I agree with kellym, Trasparenze Sandra.  70 denier & sizes up to XL.  Also you can see what they look like, as Kelly has kindly posted a pic in the male forum.  That's service for you!

Nice to see you Lady V :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

I feel honoured that violet has been looking at my gallery photos.:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Edited by kellym

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  My pleasure, kelly.

Thank you.