Sign in to follow this  
MoleseyMan&Wife

Chat disappearing

18 posts in this topic

problem with pvt chats, hope its been rectified

I'm having this issue too.has it been resolved 

Is anyone looking into this. It is affecting android tablets and phones. Not pc or laptop from what i can see. As i could chat on laptop but nothing else. Could someone from admin confirm they are investigating please 

It's still broken on a PC.  This is pretty fundamental to a chat room - being able to chat.  People will start disappearing soon.

they have !

Why would people leave. Still can chat in main room? Unfortunately people don't realize it's still free!

I think the ongoing problems with the chat room and the ability to private chat pretty much sums up a lot of the problems with the forums. No moderation means all sorts of posters and posts are posting inappropriate threads without being held accountable as there are no powers-to-be. It's the same with chat, no money and no fixers available so I doubt the issue will ever be resolved. I can chat publicly and I receive private messages but I can't reply privately as I have no function to do so. Just another nail in the coffin I believe.

KtF
:58674beaaebe2_EmojiSmiley-22:

same here can't private popout not working and doesn't seem to be a fix. oh well. had some fun friends on here too.