Legsontour

Last night's gathering

14 posts in this topic

Thank you to every one who attended and supported last night's gathering and making it a successful one.

Was a great evening we managed to raise over £300.00 so was a great success the money has been passed on to our Friends husband who will pass it on to Dorothy House.

Was great to see friends if old and meeting some new ones.

As some people are aware I'm doing a parachute jump in July and looking for sponcership I am raising money for men's Cancers so I thought seeing as it has taken me a lot of balls to do this I would raise some money for it lol

The link is ... .https://www.justgiving.com/Annette-Keasey1?utm_source=Sharethis&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Annette-Keasey1&utm_campaign=pfp-email&utm_term=np73ZxAzv.

Please dig deep and help me support this worthwhile cause .... oh I will be wearing stockings lol with evidence to prove it..... Thank you to everyone who sponcered me last night xxx

Looking forward to seeing you all soon xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On behalf of the men of this forum, thank you for raising money for Men's cancer.   I have filled out the details in the link above and sponsored you.  Good luck with the event.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for your very generous donation that was very kind of you and I'm truly grateful xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for  lovely evening LOT, nice to meet up for a good cause and meet a few shq friends old and new, and well done the ladies for the wonderful outfits x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks lot for raising money for this terrible disease I have made a donation towards your cause x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legsontour said:

Thank you so much for your very generous donation that was very kind of you and I'm truly grateful xx

Your welcome Legsontour.  Both my Grandad's suffered from cancer in one form or another.  My Grandad on my Mum's side of the family suffered cancer in 3 different places through 30 years of his life.  He was fortunate to be able to have operations to cure the three places he had cancer and be able to live on until he was 93 years old.  He passed away towards the end of 2016.  My Grandad on my on my Dad's side  of the family passed away in 1988 from cancer.  The point his cancer was found, there was no operation at the time that could cure his cancer as it had spread too much.  He died at the age of 73, which is the age my Dad was in December last year.   At Easter it will be 30 years since my Grandad on my Dad's side of the family died as he passed away on Good Friday, 1st April.  This year Good Friday is on the 30th March.     

 

 Hopefully, in people reading the above it show how suffering cancer can effect not only those suffering cancer but those that help the suffers get through if it can be cured and those that are left behind from having someone in the family die of cancer, because the cancer had spread too far to be cured.

 

If you have suffered yourself and been cured of cancer, then please help others to be cured.  If you have had someone in the family or a friend that has suffered cancer, then please help others and give generously.      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SirSpender said:

Thanks for  lovely evening LOT, nice to meet up for a good cause and meet a few shq friends old and new, and well done the ladies for the wonderful outfits x

It was Sirspender was a great evening and raising so much money made ikt even better xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shereones said:

Thanks lot for raising money for this terrible disease I have made a donation towards your cause x

That was very kind of you thank you so much xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Robbies said:

Your welcome Legsontour.  Both my Grandad's suffered from cancer in one form or another.  My Grandad on my Mum's side of the family suffered cancer in 3 different places through 30 years of his life.  He was fortunate to be able to have operations to cure the three places he had cancer and be able to live on until he was 93 years old.  He passed away towards the end of 2016.  My Grandad on my on my Dad's side  of the family passed away in 1988 from cancer.  The point his cancer was found, there was no operation at the time that could cure his cancer as it had spread too much.  He died at the age of 73, which is the age my Dad was in December last year.   At Easter it will be 30 years since my Grandad on my Dad's side of the family died as he passed away on Good Friday, 1st April.  This year Good Friday is on the 30th March.     

 

 Hopefully, in people reading the above it show how suffering cancer can effect not only those suffering cancer but those that help the suffers get through if it can be cured and those that are left behind from having someone in the family die of cancer, because the cancer had spread too far to be cured.

 

If you have suffered yourself and been cured of cancer, then please help others to be cured.  If you have had someone in the family or a friend that has suffered cancer, then please help others and give generously.      

Cancer is a terrible disease and sadly it affects everyone of us in sort of form ... just glad i can do a little bit to help xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mav1970 said:

Glad to hear we raised a decent sum on the night.

And me but couldn't do it without the help of all my friends on here xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great night,great people,thanks again,lovey to hear you raised that much on the night,we will of course sponsor you for your parachute jump,just a shame we cant make that one,would be great to see that!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you have been all waiting for

 

Pussy Galore xx

IMG_9656-2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now