Sign in to follow this  
rooney

Ff stockings shortage ??

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering is there a drought of Ff stockings on shq ,finding it difficult to get what we like 😩😩😩

Edited by rooney

Me too

I guess you meant shortage.

Edited by makyfash

I posted a topic very similar to this on the general forum just before Xmas saying that it is very difficult to purchase ff stockings in larger sizes in black  and chocolate colours as they always seem to be out of stock, perhaps the manufactures need to produce more of the larger sizes.

3 hours ago, John S said:

I posted a topic very similar to this on the general forum just before Xmas saying that it is very difficult to purchase ff stockings in larger sizes in black  and chocolate colours as they always seem to be out of stock, perhaps the manufactures need to produce more of the larger sizes.

You would also think that with other stocking retailers going out of business right left and centre, this would have been a God sent opportunity for SHQ to corner the market.

Alas, it would seem not.

On 25/02/2018 at 2:53 PM, hoverfly said:

You would also think that with other stocking retailers going out of business right left and centre, this would have been a God sent opportunity for SHQ to corner the market.

Alas, it would seem not.

Another dig at SHQ from the previously, many timed banned Boatman, Fit Fella, Camel, Time for Roses, Macboatface, weeniewinderupper, previouslybannedmember, bobbies etc etc etc 💤 

Talk about never learning not to wind the boss of the company up....

My point wasn't aimed at on line suppliers (like SHQ ) but whether or not the manufacturers of FF stockings did market research into what are the most popular sizes, colours, heel designs so that more of these can be produced.

I also know that some of the manufacturers have their own on line sales and also have to supply other outlets.

wanting to buy some WHITE ff seams,cuban heels, really want imperfects,to keep price down, just done around, in X/L, happy to buy a used pair,if anyone knows of any at all