Sign in to follow this  
mac99v

Shiney Welt Requirement

8 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies and Gents.....

After some advice on some Stockings I'm after for the wife. Some time ago she came across a site that detailed most brands of stockings along with suppliers etc, may have been stockingsfashion.co.uk, she'd taken a particular liking to a brand that had black stockings with a very large shiney welt. Cannot for the life find the page / manufacturer, anyone have any advice as to what brand it could have been please?

Many thanks in advance, all the best, M

If memory serves me right, I think they might have been Pretty Poly ultra shine.

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Aristoc Ultra Shine? :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

No, as I said Pretty Polly were the ones, yes Aristoc make an ultra shine stocking now, but they are not the ones I am on about.

9 minutes ago, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

No, as I said Pretty Polly were the ones, yes Aristoc make an ultra shine stocking now, but they are not the ones I am on about.

Calm down....calm down!! 👜 🤣

Thanks for the suggestions, but neither I'm afraid. Checked them both, the welts are far too small. The ones my wife had seen had a welt of around 3-4 inches. It's not the stocking that needs to be shine, we've plenty of those, just the welts.....I'll keep on searching and post if i find them. Cheers, M

22 hours ago, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

54 minutes ago, mac99v said:

Thanks for the suggestions, but neither I'm afraid. Checked them both, the welts are far too small. The ones my wife had seen had a welt of around 3-4 inches. It's not the stocking that needs to be shine, we've plenty of those, just the welts.....I'll keep on searching and post if i find them. Cheers, M

:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

try this, go on google and type in ultra shine stockings, when it comes back to you,  click on images, you see loads of pics of such, some with makers names some without, and a few with wide welts