bodger

Strange place for stockings

19 posts in this topic

Hi all hope everyone is well 

one for the ladies 

whats the strangest place you have worn stockings 

many thanks Bodger 

Waiting for....on my head for a bank heist....sorry couldn't resist.

at my inlaws, under my jeans waiting to pick up my husband to give him a ride home...

not me, but wife, in a hotel room talking to sophia loren

In a large Jacuzzi in a motel in Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I wore a garter belt and black seamed stockings as I was enjoying the warm water.  Yes I was naked other that the belt and stockings!  Bill and I were getting ready to have some fun!  Yes Sir Buddy!

9 minutes ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

In a large Jacuzzi in a motel in Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I wore a garter belt and black seamed stockings as I was enjoying the warm water.  Yes I was naked other that the belt and stockings!  Bill and I were getting ready to have some fun!  Yes Sir Buddy!

:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:Life doesn't really get any better that this............:58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

2 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Everytime I hear this song from now on Susan - the thought 💭 of you in that jacuzzi 🛀🏻 will be at the forefront of my mind :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

What a sight for sore eyes 👀 you must have been 😋 Once again, Bill’s a lucky...lucky man 💂🏻‍♂️

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

6 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Gives me beautiful thoughts hanesbaby x

Thank's folks!  Yes, that was a great time!  That's a beautiful part of the country.  You know, I thought about high heels in the Jacuzzi but did not do that.  We had a great time!  I can't get graphic but use your imagination and I'd say you are pretty close concerning the fun we had.  No kids around to catch us in action!:58674cdb6fe1c_EmojiObjects-02:

Round my boyfriends wrists and knob . Thou he didn’t put them there but he did enjoy the way I made him feel 💦🤣🤪 

15 hours ago, Seamsweet said:

Round my boyfriends wrists and knob . Thou he didn’t put them there but he did enjoy the way I made him feel 💦🤣🤪 

I bet he enjoyed that Sweet :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

Nothing strange about that tho.... :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06::58674d612cfb0_EmojiObjects-228: :58674c1591d85_EmojiSmiley-97:

16 hours ago, Seamsweet said:

Nothing wrong with that wish I had a woman with the same ideas...

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, Seamsweet said:

:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01::58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01::58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On 23/02/2018 at 4:18 PM, Seamsweet said:

She's a keeper!

Rounds the pool on holiday in heels when i was taken to a villa we had for our selves

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:48 PM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Oh my oh my! That must have been a sight for sore eyes indeed! What a wonderful image this portrays in my head!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: